Of course, there are plenty of retailers out there, both online and offline, from whom you can purchase your new massage chair. From big box stores to small, “home business” websites, everyone is trying to get your attention so that you purchase your chair from them. It truly is like a maze!
Naturally, price is a big thing for a lot of folks looking for a massage chair. But I have learned, after 14 years in this business, that finding the right chair and getting it at a good price is just the beginning of the journey…not the end. You don’t often realize what you’ve gotten yourself into until you need some assistance after the purchase, be it with returning your chair, getting some tech support should something go wrong with your chair, or just getting some questions answered about your new chair.
Although Massage Chair Relief competes with pretty much anyone on price, it’s with the extra stuff where we shine and where we put most of our resources. In this article I want to highlight those things that make us quite unique and, in my opinion, make it a no-brainer to get your massage chair from my company.
- 90-Day Unconditional, No Questions Asked, Money Back Return Policy – Sometimes it takes awhile to get accustomed to a new chair and really know if it is the right chair for you. Even if you’ve sat on one at our showroom (or anywhere else, for that matter), you don’t really know how well it will work for you until you get it in your home and have the freedom to play around with it for hours. 90 days gives you all the time you need without feeling any pressure to have to make a decision right away. You might think the chair isn’t right for you, but after playing around with it for a few weeks or a month or two, you might realize that it is perfect for you. Or not. Our return policy makes it easy for you to decide without the time crunch.
- Truly Free Returns – If you do decide that your new chair isn’t right for you, and you want to return it or exchange it for another model, our free return policy takes the shipping expense off your shoulders. Needless to say, our returns have increased since we introduced this new policy in November 2017, but it has taken so much stress off the chair buyer knowing that this option is available if the chair doesn’t work out. You simply get the chair ready for shipping and our freight broker will call you to arrange a date and time for pick up. Oh, and we don’t back-bill you for the original shipping or throw in any restocking fees. Free return shipping is exactly what it means…no cost to you for the return freight. That’s on us!
- Peace of Mind Lifetime Labor Warranty – Any chair we carry will come with a factory warranty. That means that the chair will have in-home parts & labor coverage for a certain period of time, anywhere from 1 – 5 years. You can also purchase an extended warranty, which is anywhere from 1 – 4 additional years of parts only or parts & labor coverage. Massage Chair Relief offers a Lifetime Labor warranty to cover the cost of the labor to fix your chair after the factory labor coverage ends. We use the same network of techs that the massage chair companies use to perform their warranty work. Our motto is “you get the parts, we take care of the labor.” As you probably already know from other mechanical and electronic items you own, the labor portion of the repair is usually the most expensive…and usually by a long shot! We cover that for you, for as long as you own your chair. You can read about the details here: Peace of Mind Lifetime Labor Warranty. Of course, this is an additional expense to my company that cuts into profits, but it is something I have felt very strongly about since being in this industry for as long as I have. Here is a little review written by one of my customers who needed to use our Lifetime Labor Warranty…”This is not an actual review of a massage chair per se, but more of a testament to Dr. Alan’s commitment to customer service after sale.
“I’ve had this chair since May 2015 and it has performed well. About one month ago, one of the back rollers came off of the track. As I moved this chair twice between my homes, I cannot blame the chair quality. Anyway, I called Dr. Alan and he immediately started the ball rolling to get my chair repaired. I was able to secure the parts required for repair and scheduled a technician appointment. True to his word, as usual, Dr Alan covered the labor costs under his lifetime labor policy. I paid a reasonable amount for the part. The chair is working again 100%.”
- Make-A-Wish Foundation – Being a father of 6 kids and grandpa to 5 grand kids, I have a special place in my heart for children. Ever since I was in practice, my clinic involved itself in fundraising for this wonderful foundation. I have carried on that tradition after I sold my practice and sold massage chairs full time. I donate a portion of every chair sale to the Make-A-Wish Foundation. You can see my donation page on the Make-A-Wish site at this link: Dr. Weidner’s Make-A-Wish Donation Page. At the time of this article, we have donated about $50,000 to this worthwhile cause. If you choose not to get your new chair from me, your donations on this page are still very welcome.
- On-Demand Customer Support – Whether it’s reaching out via our chat support on our site, our toll-free phone number, our showroom phone numbers, our Facebook page, Twitter feed, Instagram account, the comment section of our blog, or my YouTube channel, you can always reach out to us…and we answer!! Yes, even after we’ve taken your money for the sale!!! Once you buy your chair, we do not disappear. Like I said at the intro to this article, and from what you’ve seen in these bullet points, after-sales support is hugely important to me and my staff. You will never be left alone or feel stranded. We are always here for you, before and after the sale.
- Online Resources – We have the most comprehensive list of resources for assisting you in the decision-making process. From our article library/blog, to our YouTube channel with close to 600 informational and educational videos, to our Comparison Chart, our “My Chair Finder” software, hundreds of chair reviews, our growing list of showrooms, my self-authored Ultimate Massage Chair Buyer’s Guide book, and our own on-demand expert support, you will have as much information as you could possibly want or need to assist you in the search process.
- BBB A+ Rating – We encourage you to check us out at the Better Business Bureau. We are registered with them, and have been for 14 years, to make sure that an objective 3rd party can give you the confidence that you are buying from a reputable business. We have nothing to hide.
And, that is why I think it’s a no-brainer to get your new massage chair from us. Excuse me tooting our own horn, but I thought you needed to know. Happy Holidays!
Dr. Alan Weidner
P.S. Give us a “Like”, “Share”, or “+1” and leave me a comment or question below to share what you learned or ask any questions, so other folks can benefit from this material.
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Massage Chairs for Businesses – Any Warranty Coverage? - March 23, 2019
- The New Super Novo from Human Touch - March 13, 2019
- Mail Bag – Poor Posture; Stretch; Zero Gravity - March 8, 2019
- Fake Massage Chair Reviews! - February 28, 2019
- Peace of Mind Lifetime Labor Warranty - February 20, 2019