Peace of Mind Lifetime Labor Warranty
NEW! Massage-Chair-Relief.com Now Includes a Lifetime Labor Warranty
With Each Massage Chair Purchase!!
Yes, you read that right. Now, here's how it works...
Each brand-name massage chair that we carry comes with a standard “factory” warranty. That warranty typically includes free in-home parts and labor coverage for anywhere from 1-3 years, free parts for an additional 1 or 2 years, and then a frame or structure warranty for 1-3 years after that. Each massage chair company has their own warranty period and coverage.
Most massage chair companies also have the option to purchase 1 or 2 additional years of extended warranty coverage. For most companies, that includes in-home parts and labor, as well. The factory warranties apply to every customer, no matter where they live in the USA.
When the factory and extended warranty periods have passed, the owner of the chair becomes liable for the cost of parts and labor, should anything go wrong with their chair. Parts can be purchased from the massage chair companies, but getting a technician into your home to install the part(s) is totally your responsibility and can be quite expensive.
Massage Chair Relief® is VERY proud to announce our “*Peace of Mind Lifetime Labor Warranty” on all the chairs we sell on our website and in our showrooms. That means that when you buy a massage chair from Massage Chair Relief® we will provide the labor for any repairs on your chair for as long as you own your massage chair completely free of charge….even after the factory and extended warranties expire.
Beginning with chairs purchased after November 1, 2015, we have entered into an agreement with Jez Enterprises to use their nationwide network of technicians to fulfill the labor portion of your massage chair repairs, after the factory warranty expires. This is the same company that does the vast majority of warranty fulfillment for almost all the major name brand massage chair companies that we carry (except Panasonic**).
If something goes wrong with your chair, all you have to do is get the part that needs replacing, from the massage chair company that manufactured or imported your massage chair, and we’ll arrange for Jez Enterprises to send out a technician to come to your home or business to install the part. And, when we say “Lifetime”, we mean for as long as you own your chair, as long as parts are available from the massage chair company, and as long as your chair is not beyond repair. There are a few conditions to the warranty, which you can read below, but you will now have labor coverage for as long as you own your massage chair.
This is something that has never been tried in our industry before! We are excited to offer this service to our cherished customers. You now can have the peace of mind knowing that you will have coverage of what is usually the most expensive component of the repair process. Just like with automobiles, where the cost of labor is far greater than the cost of the parts being replaced, massage chair labor is the bulk of the cost of repairs. No need to worry any longer! Consider yourself covered if you purchase your new massage chair after November 1, 2015.
*Here are the conditions of our Peace of Mind Lifetime Labor Warranty:
- Non-transferrable, should you sell or give away your massage chair.
- This warranty applies to chairs in residential settings and does not apply to chairs in commercial settings.
- The Peace of Mind Lifetime Labor Warranty will kick in after the factory labor warranty has expired.
- If the parts are no longer available from the massage chair company, we do not supply or sell any parts.
- Labor will be performed by a qualified technician, as long as there is a qualified technician available to your area.
- The warranty only applies to purchases made from Massage Chair Relief® within the 50 US states.
- If the chair is beyond repair, Massage Chair Relief® will not replace the chair or ship it to the massage chair company for further diagnostics. The labor coverage is for in-home service only.
- “Beyond repair” refers to chairs that cannot be repaired by a Jez Enterprise technician based on their diagnosis of your chair’s problem. Other factors that may determine your chair’s “repair-ability” include the age of your chair, discontinued models/parts, severity of damage, and availability of parts from the massage chair company.
- Labor coverage does not include any loss or damage resulting from: improper installation; unauthorized repairs; alterations or modifications of original condition; improper use of electrical/power supply, loss of power; electrical disturbances and power surges; dropped product; a malfunction or damage resulting from improper or unreasonable use or maintenance; failure to follow operating instructions; transportation damage; theft; abuse; misuse; neglect; vandalism; or environmental conditions (fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorm, hail, earthquake, or exposure to weather conditions); loss of use during the period the product is awaiting parts or repair; and products not purchased from Massage Chair Relief®. Damage incurred due to shipping and handling does not constitute a defect under this warranty.
- Cost of parts, including the cost of shipping parts, is not included in this warranty.
- Labor coverage includes 1.) replacing any part that you purchase from the massage chair company, 2.) diagnostics, if the massage chair company is unable to diagnose the problem over the phone, and 3.) up to 2 visits per incident to your home or business to diagnose/repair the problem.
- **Panasonic chairs are not covered by Jez Enterprises. In the event that you have purchased a Panasonic chair, and something goes wrong with it after your initial factory warranty has expired, you will most likely have to get your chair repaired through a Panasonic Authorized Service Center. Massage Chair Relief® will provide a $215 credit for you towards any repair bill that you incur, per incident.
- Massage Chair Relief® will cover 100% of labor costs (up to 2 visits per incident) within a 25 mile radius of a network certified technician. Any residence beyond that radius will be charged $1.00/mile. A zip code database, provided by Jez Enterprises, will allow us to let you know at the time of your call if your zip code falls within a 25 mile radius or will require additional travel charges. There may not be a qualified technician in your area at all, in which case no one can be dispatched.
- For customers local to our brick-and-mortar showrooms, Massage Chair Relief® will deploy its own technicians to perform the repair work.
- Changes, amendments, and modifications to the Lifetime Labor Warranty are left to the sole discretion of Massage Chair Relief®.