Peace of Mind Lifetime Labor Warranty
We Include a Lifetime Labor Warranty With Every Massage Chair Purchase!!
Yes, you read that right. Now, here's how it works...
Each brand-name massage chair that we carry comes with a standard “factory” warranty. That warranty typically includes free in-home parts and labor coverage for anywhere from 1-3 years, free parts for an additional 1 or 2 years, and then a frame or structure warranty for 1-3 years after that. Each massage chair company has their own warranty period and coverage.
Most massage chair companies also have the option to purchase 1 or 2 additional years of extended warranty coverage. For most companies, that includes in-home parts and labor, as well. The factory warranties apply to every customer, no matter where they live in the USA.
When the factory and extended warranty periods have passed, the owner of the chair becomes liable for the cost of parts and labor, should anything go wrong with their chair. Parts can be purchased from the massage chair companies, but getting a technician into your home to install the part(s) is totally your responsibility and can be quite expensive.
Massage Chair Relief® is VERY proud to announce our “*Peace of Mind Lifetime Labor Warranty” on all the chairs we sell on our website and in our showrooms. That means that when you buy a massage chair from Massage Chair Relief® we will provide the labor for any repairs on your chair for as long as you own your massage chair completely free of charge….even after the factory and extended warranties expire.
We now have access to 4 nationwide networks of technicians to fulfill the labor portion of your massage chair repairs, after the factory warranty expires. These are the same companies that do the vast majority of warranty fulfillment for almost all the major name brand massage chair companies that we carry.
If something goes wrong with your chair, all we have to do is have the massage chair company diagnose your chair's problem with a phone call, have the necessary parts shipped to you, and then we’ll arrange for one of the tech networks to send out a technician to come to your home to install the part. And, when we say “Lifetime”, we mean for as long as you own your chair, as long as parts are available from the massage chair company, as long as their is a tech that serves your area, and as long as your chair is not beyond repair. There are a few conditions to the warranty, which you can read below, but you will now have labor coverage for as long as you own your massage chair.
*Here are the conditions of our Peace of Mind Lifetime Labor Warranty:
- Non-transferrable, should you sell or give away your massage chair.
- This warranty applies to chairs in residential settings and does not apply to chairs in commercial settings (please contact us about our commercial parts & labor warranty).
- The Peace of Mind Lifetime Labor Warranty will kick in after the factory labor warranty (including any extended warranty) has expired.
- The customer must contact Massage Chair Relief or the massage chair company itself to open a warranty ticket. An initial call or email between the customer and the massage chair company must occur in order to render an initial diagnosis of the chair problem. Parts are then shipped out (if necessary) and, once the parts are received by the customer, a technician will be dispatched to the customer's home to do the repair.
- If the parts are no longer available from the massage chair company, we do not supply or sell any parts.
- Labor will be performed by a qualified technician, as long as there is a qualified technician available to your area.
- The warranty only applies to purchases made from Massage Chair Relief® within the 50 US states.
- If the chair is beyond repair, Massage Chair Relief® will not replace the chair or ship it to the massage chair company for further diagnostics. The labor coverage is for in-home service only.
- “Beyond repair” refers to chairs that cannot be repaired by a qualified technician based on the diagnosis of your chair’s problem. Other factors that may determine your chair’s “repair-ability” include the age of your chair, discontinued models/parts, severity of damage, and availability of parts from the massage chair company.
- For users who exceed the maximum recommended weight allowance for each chair, this warranty will not cover wear and tear on any weight bearing components. Electronic and other non-weight bearing components will be covered.
- Labor coverage does not include any loss or damage resulting from: improper installation; unauthorized repairs; alterations or modifications of original condition; improper use of electrical/power supply, loss of power; electrical disturbances and power surges; dropped product; a malfunction or damage resulting from improper or unreasonable use or maintenance; failure to follow operating instructions; transportation damage; theft; abuse; misuse; neglect; vandalism; or environmental conditions (fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorm, hail, earthquake, or exposure to weather conditions); damage caused by pets, rodents, or any infestations; loss of use during the period the product is awaiting parts or repair; and products not purchased from Massage Chair Relief®. Damage incurred due to shipping and handling does not constitute a defect under this warranty.
- Labor coverage does not allow for any maintenance or preventative coverage. It applies only to mechanical and/or electronic repairs of the chair.
- Upholstery repairs are not covered.
- Cost of parts, including the cost of shipping parts, is not included in this warranty.
- Labor coverage includes 1.) replacing any part that you purchase from the massage chair company, 2.) diagnostics, if the massage chair company is unable to diagnose the problem over the phone, and 3.) up to 2 visits per incident to your home or business to diagnose/repair the problem.
- Coverage is based on the national technician networks at the time of your claim. If they do not have a tech that services your area at the time of your claim, there will not be any coverage for your chair. Technician participation in a network can change over time. An area that had a tech at the time of your chair purchase may not have a tech at the time of your claim. We use multiple tech networks to minimize that risk.
- Massage Chair Relief® will cover 100% of labor costs (up to 2 visits per incident) within a 25 mile radius of a network certified technician. Any residence beyond that radius will be charged $1.00/mile to and from your home, PER VISIT. A zip code database will allow us to let you know at the time of your call if your zip code falls within a 25 mile radius or will require additional travel charges. There may not be a qualified technician in your area at all, in which case no one can be dispatched.
- For customers local to our brick-and-mortar showrooms, Massage Chair Relief® will deploy its own technicians to perform the repair work.
- Changes, amendments, and modifications to the Lifetime Labor Warranty are left to the sole discretion of Massage Chair Relief®.
Peace of Mind Lifetime Labor Warranty - Questions & Answers
A: FALSE, FALSE, and FALSE! We use four different national networks of techs and, between the four, there is usually at least one tech that can service your area. Having said that, we have only run into two areas in the country so far that do not have a tech nearby from any of our networks. We have over 98% of our customers covered!
A: It only covers the labor portion of your repair, which is usually the most costly portion of a repair bill. Parts prices can vary from model to model and company to company. Typically, we find that chairs made in the China have the least expensive parts, while the chairs made in Japan or America have higher priced parts.
A: It is quite costly to us but we budget a certain portion of every sale for our Lifetime Labor Warranty coverage. There are still some chairs we sell that end up costing us more money than the profit we make. But that is the risk we run in keeping our customers happy and well taken care of.
A: That is a great question. The networks we use are the same networks that the massage chair companies use for their factory warranty work. Not every area has a tech that is well-versed in massage chair repair, even though most techs have worked on electronic equipment. The techs can use the owner’s manual or speak to the massage chair company when they have a question about the chair they are working on.
- Call the massage chair company who imported or made your chair (we can get you their phone number if you don’t have it),
- Have their customer support diagnose your chair’s problem(s),
- Have whatever part(s) you need shipped to your residence,
- Call Massage Chair Relief to find out where the nearest tech is to you and, upon your approval, have that tech dispatched to make the repair in your home (under our Lifetime Labor Warranty, you are entitled to up to two visits per incident).