In this article by Spine-Health, it answers the question of how to choose a massage chair that is right for you. It first recommends to find a comfortable massage chair, which is essential, especially if you’re going to be investing in using it often. The basic comfort of the chair needs to apply to the how your shape and contour is, to better suit your need. Next is the strength of the massage. Make sure you choose a chair whose intensity is appropriate for the type of relief you are seeking. If appearance is something that matters and you need it to match your living room, consider that aspect as well.
Read the full story here :: Choosing a Massage Chair
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Rare gene mutation gives rise to low sensitivity to physical problems - March 5, 2018
- Stress affects your health more than you may think - March 1, 2018
- Is your office job ruining your posture? - February 26, 2018
- Top 10 Accupressure Points For Pain Relief - February 22, 2018
- I Tried Bowen Therapy & It Changed My Life - February 19, 2018