Well, it was a very busy weekend in the massage chair industry, as it is in most retail businesses. I thought a stock update would be helpful for you this morning so you know what is available as of today:
1. Human Touch - HT-9500 (espresso color) is back ordered until the first week of December; ZeroG 4.0 (espresso color) is back ordered until late December; the ZeroG 4.0 in black is in stock but under heavy inventory pressure and will be restocked in late December. It could be out of stock long before then.
2. Inada - the red Inada Sogno is back ordered until later this week; there is about 1 week of inventory left of the Inada Sogno in creme and the black leather Sogno. So, if you want those colors order NOW. All other models and colors are shipping without delay.
3. Infinite Therapeutics - stock is good on all chair models and colors for the time being. The new IT-8100 has not arrived yet for the first shipments, although that model is available for purchase. It should be here this week.
4. Osaki - The brown and ivory OS-7075R's are back-ordered until mid-December; the black OS-7075R is back-ordered until December 6; the OS-3000 in black and brown is out of stock, but there is no date for a new shipment; all OS-1000 colors are out of stock until the end of the first week of December; every other model is in good stock.
5. Panasonic - all available models are in stock, with some inventory pressure.
6. Omega - all chairs are in stock.
Considering that we just got through the busiest shopping weekend of the year, stock is not too bad. But, having said that, I will also say that it will change with each succeeding day as we march toward the Christmas cut-off. I feel pretty secure telling you that if you have your orders in by Monday, December 17th, there is a fabulous chance that your chair will get to you by the 24th. Of course, if you order white glove delivery or if you live in a remote place that may not be the case. But, call to be sure if you are concerned at all.
Dr. Alan Weidner