If you are looking for a massage chair that won't take up a ton of space or look like a typical massage chair, you have to consider the Synca CirC. It is a tiny chair that will fit folks as tall as 6'3". It has a 34" L-track roller system that will give you a strong massage from the upper back down to the glutes and butt muscles. A very stylish chair, the CirC also provides a very comfortable ergonomic seating position, low back heat, beautiful color options, modern design, and ambient lighting for a fully relaxing massage experience!
- L-Track - This little beauty has a 34" roller track that extends from the mid/upper back down to the buttock area.
- Modern Design - This is a small chair that does not leave a huge footprint. It's design is modern and clean and will fit in any decorum...unlike most of the big and ugly massage chairs out there.
- Ambient Lighting - The side lighting helps to create a soothing and calming atmosphere while you receive a very firm, yet destressing massage.
- Lumbar Heat - Combine the low back heating feature with the special hip therapy and you will feel like you are getting a big chair massage in a little chair body.
- Ergonomic Seating Angle - It's 106 degree angle between the seat and backrest provides an optimal position for comfort for the user, whether than user is short or tall.
- Colors: Beige, Burnt Coffee, Wine
- Dimensions: 37" High x 22" Wide x 39" Deep
- Warranty: 1 year parts & labor
- Weight: 70 lbs
- Power Consumption: 50 watts
- Airbags: 4
- Motors: 2
A couple of years ago we began carrying a new brand of massage chairs, Johnson Wellness. The thing I liked about those chairs then was that they were designed by ex-Inada, Panasonic,…
Free Shipping||90-Day Return Policy||Pay No Sales Tax (exc. UT/CA)
CirC Massage Chair Reviews (2)
Feb 12, 2020 at 03:47 PM
I became familiar with this chair while in the waiting area at my chiropractor’s office. It was so cute! In the past, there was always a huge bulky massage chair which was not realistic for home use. When I tried the CirC chair, I was very impressed! It has a wide variety of settings, including heat. When I found out that this chair was so affordable, I ordered one for my mom for Christmas. She was delighted and I am too as we live together and both get to use it!
Jun 20, 2019 at 04:19 PM
Very good. Does all that I want it to do as advertised. My wife uses the roller function only with the pad and it is gentle. I like the full body with all the kneading and shaking.
CirC Massage Chair