Infinite Therapeutics has introduced the IT-8500 massage chair as a step-up from the already popular IT-8100. In addition to a stretch program, the IT-8500 chair also boasts a spinal correction feature, full shoulder airbag massage, a headphone port for your own private music, 2 zero gravity positions, intersound technology, a more vigorous roller system, and much, much more. This is all in addition to the features you already expect from a massage chair: foot rollers, head rotation airbags, touch screen remote, mp3 music system, and full body airbags.
- Zero Gravity - 2 zero gravity positions to encourage a "weightless" position. Ideal for low back pain sufferers, the zero gravity function mimics the optimal position as determined by NASA's space program. Optimal weight distribution removes excessive pressure from any one part of your spine.
- Inversion Therapy - A full recline of the chair back, accompanied by the zero gravity seat positioning, produces an inversion effect to the spine, distracting the joints of the spine.
- Mechanical Foot Rollers - While most massage chairs have airbag compression of the feet and calves, the IT-8500 massage chair has 3 mechanical foot rollers that work the sole of each of your feet. Very soothing!!
- Foot and Calf Airbags - Airbag compression to enhance circulation of the blood and lymph from the legs to the heart.
- Spinal Correction - Shoulder airbags that compress the front of the shoulders and pin them back, while the rollers move up and down the spine. This feature will leave you feeling like you are standing taller and straighter after you have used this feature.
- Body Scan - The pinpoint body scan figures out the shape of your spine and the location of your spinal curves so that the chair can cater ever-so personally to your own particular body type.
- Seat Airbag Massage and Sway - The IT-8500 massage chair employs seat airbags that move the seat from side to side and up and down, enhancing passive motion to an area of the body that is very hard to reach without the assistance of an actual therapist. Fantastic feature if you have low back pain.
- Air Neck Massage - A gently rotation airbag massage relaxes the neck muscles and lulls you to sleep while the chair weaves it's magic.
- Accu-Roll Shoulder Massage - A full complement of shoulder airbags that will envelope your whole shoulder joint and give it the attention that is lacking in other massage chairs.
- Tru-Grip V Stretch - Airbags will grip your shoulders, arms, and lower body while the chair back and ottoman raise and lower...giving you a stretch you will both love and never forget.
- Lumbar Heat - The thickness of the body tissues in the low back makes warming up a hard thing to do. A lumbar heating element will assist in that process so that blood flows to those thick tissues a little quicker.
- Acuroll Neck & Shoulder Massage - This model utilizes 5 sensors to help assess and then provide the most accurate neck and shoulder massage.
- mp3 Music System - The music system includes a USB port for a jump drive full of your favorite music, external speakers, a headphone port so that you can enjoy your music in your own little space, and intersound technology, which basically is a speaker system that faces inward toward the user.
- 45' Program Timer - You can schedule your massage chair to be anywhere from 10-45 minutes long...the longest of any massage chair timer in the marketplace.
- 30.25" Roller Track
- 38 Total Airbags
Model Name: The Infinity IT-8500
Net Weight: 229 lbs
Power Voltage: AC110V - 120V 50Hz/60Hz
Power Consumption: 190W
Upright: 59 x 35.4 x 45.7 inches
Reclined: 74 x 35.4 x 36.2 inches
Here are some great email questions with my responses. I hope this helps someone out there! Customer Question #1 We are in the market for a chair. Which chair would be best for…
The stretch program is a pretty standard auto program on most chairs nowadays. However, it can be quite different, depending on the roller track configuration. The “idea” of the…
Customer Question #1 I had a friend, who lives in Salt Lake City, visit your store this summer and he evaluated and recommended the Panasonic MA73 and Inada DreamWave massage chairs.…
Customer Question #1 What are the differences (as far as the massage’s outcome is concerned) between the S-track and the L-track massage chairs? My Response #1 The major difference…
Customer Question #1 Hi, I am keen on purchasing a massage chair but my problem is that I need to know how safe they are. I have three compression fractures in my spine because…
The motivation behind writing this article about massage chairs for tall bodies is two-fold: I get lots of calls and visits from folks who are looking for a massage chair that…
In this post, Dr. Weidner interviews Dan Tibbetts, who is the owner of an Infinite Therapeutics IT-8500 massage chair. Dan is a retired man, with lots of issues with pain. He…
In this post, Dr. Weidner interviews Garrett Hammerel, who at the time of this interview, had been the owner of an Infinite Therapeutics IT-8500 massage chair for a few months.…
In this post, Dr. Weidner demonstrates the shoulder airbags on the Osaki OS-3D Pro Dreamer massage chair. The post Shoulder Airbags – Osaki OS-3D Pro Dreamer Massage Chair (Video)…
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week’s issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update. Some of the most important items discussed here include: special financing…
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week’s issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update. Some of the most important items discussed here include: an update on the…
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week’s issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update. Some of the most important items discussed here include: an explanation…
3 new massage chair models have been introduced to the market, including 2 from Infinity and a new offering from Ogawa. The post Massage Chair News & Notes appeared first on Massage…
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week’s issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update. Some of the most important items discussed here include: the announcement…
Customer Question #1a Dear Alan, I have been searching for a good massage chair, but I’m having trouble deciding which chair would be best for me. Over the years I have tried the…
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week’s issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update. Some of the most important items discussed here include: discontinued models,…
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week’s issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update. Some of the most important items discussed here include: stock announcements…
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week's issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update. Some of the most important items discussed here include: the price increases…
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week's issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update. Some of the most important items discussed here include: the stock status…
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week's issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update. The entire issue is full of extremely exciting announcements! The most exciting,…
In this post, Dr. Weidner discusses the features of the Panasonic MA73 massage chair that allow it to double as a regular recliner, when the chair is turned off. He also demonstrates…
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week’s issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update. Some of the most exciting items discussed in this issue are the addition…
In this post, Dr. Weidner introduces you to the Panasonic MA73 massage chair, which is a chair that can also serve as a regular recliner. The post Introduction – Panasonic MA73…
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week’s issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update. Some of the most exciting things discussed in this issue are an update on…
Dr. Weidner answers emails from customers. This weeks includes a couple of questions about the Infinity IT-8500 and a question about Dreamwave airbags. The post Mail Bag – IT-8500…
Infinity IT-8500 Massage Chair Reviews (58)
Jun 12, 2019 at 01:34 PM
My review is not for a recent purchase, but for years of experience with a chair that has prompted me to share some feelings that have stemmed from using a massage chair. Four years ago after an exhaustive internet search for a massage chair I stumbled across Dr. Alan Weidner - the experience then turned from me trying to buy a massage chair and sales people trying to sell me one to Dr. Weidner trying to match me with the best piece of equipment that would match my needs. It wasn’t about this chair or that chair it was about what I was looking for and how to match that need. In the end I purchased an infinity 8500 chair - I purchased it as a gift for my wife who uses it for relaxing and when she feels the onset of a headache. However, I didn’t realize when I purchased the massage chair for my wife what it would do for myself. I have struggled with restless leg syndrome (RLS) - on a daily basis for years. When I sit in the massage chair at night before going to sleep the airbags on my legs and rollers on my feet allow me to go to sleep. Sometimes I still feel the (RLS) when I am in the chair, but I don’t have to keep myself tense - if you have (RLS) you know what I mean. This chair has changed my life in my ability to get to sleep at night. I love the Infinity 8500 chair, but honestly I think any of the higher quality chairs with the airbags and feet rollers would provide me with the relief I get for (RLS) as well as the relaxation and comforts your seeking for in a massage chair. I appreciate Dr. Weidner’s knowledge and desire to match a persons needs with a chair that will accommodate them. About myself - I am a very active person, physically fit, for years I have run 6-7 miles a day 6 days a week. I pride myself on being self sustaining, but the massage chair is something I don’t want to live without. I love to vacation and travel and the only thing I miss when I am away from home is the massage chair at night when I am going to sleep.
May 23, 2019 at 08:26 PM
I bought the Infinity IT-8500 after researching reviews online. I Massage Chair Relief because of the lifetime in home labor warranty and felt sure that all the chairs must be quality products. I wanted an S track chair for the greater extension capability. The white glove delivery was an excellent value. I have d a massage daily for the last 3 weeks and recommend this chair to anyone wanting a vigorous massage with stretching.
Mar 25, 2019 at 01:53 PM
My name is Frank Moerke and I bought my massage chair almost exactly one year ago. Just 2 days prior to the one year anniversary date. It broke down.
I called Infinity technical to report and they promptly sent out some parts to repair my chair. Apparently my chair is covered factory direct for the first year.
Next I was contacted by Howie from local repair support.
He arrived just as scheduled and did a very nice job repairing my chair.
He knew who you are and gave a glowing report on how good you are as a retailer.
I as very impressed with his customer service skills.
Thanks for the prompt service and the professional way my repair was handled.
I realize that as an owner sometimes you may not get reporting on field people.
I was in sales and service for over 40 years and it takes a lot to impress me and I have been very impressed with both you, the store staff and Infinity.
I am glad that after doing extensive research. I chose to buy from your store.
This was a very high end investment.
Jan 29, 2019 at 03:52 PM
We'd bought a very rudimentary massage chairs more than a dozen years ago. It basically used pressure to massage your calves and a roller track to do your back. Even though we didn't use it much, it finally broke late in 2018 and there was no way to get parts. But massage chair tech had advanced by leaps and bounds in the ensuing years. After starting my search online @ Costco, I decided to drive 30 minutes in the MCR store in Cerritos, merely wanting to sit in some actual examples of the new chairs to see if the improvements justified the higher prices. I was very pleased to meet and work with Mgr Michael. He was extremely knowledgeable and I never felt pressured. I'd be suffering from acute bursitis in one hip and had been treated by a local chiropractor for several months (no improvement), and had been sent to physical therapist by my doctor. Progress was also quite slow. But after buying this chair and using it at least 2x/day, I began to see marked improvement. After 26 PT sessions, I was recently discharged, and I continue to use the various settings on my 8500 at least 2x/day. I especially love the stretch of my lower back. And the customer service from MCR is second to none!
Apr 05, 2018 at 01:37 PM
I recently got my new chair from Massage-Chair-Relief in Cerritos.. I checked about 3 other large stores before I actually chose to drive close to an hour to this store.
I loved the way my questions were answered and it was clear to me that this store had the best service offer and price.
When I got there. I me Michael and after nearly 40 years in sales and service. I was VERY impressed with his knowledge and the way I was treated. I had to figure out an issue with the chair so I also called Infinity and they were very helpful and so far I would DEFINITELY go back to this store and also recommend anyone I knew looking for a chair to this store.
The follow up has also been phenomenal.
The chair is awesome.
Thanks again for the awesome chair, service and follow-up.
Infinity IT-8500 Massage Chair