Infinite Therapeutics has introduced the IT-8500 massage chair as a step-up from the already popular IT-8100. In addition to a stretch program, the IT-8500 chair also boasts a spinal correction feature, full shoulder airbag massage, a headphone port for your own private music, 2 zero gravity positions, intersound technology, a more vigorous roller system, and much, much more. This is all in addition to the features you already expect from a massage chair: foot rollers, head rotation airbags, touch screen remote, mp3 music system, and full body airbags.
- Zero Gravity - 2 zero gravity positions to encourage a "weightless" position. Ideal for low back pain sufferers, the zero gravity function mimics the optimal position as determined by NASA's space program. Optimal weight distribution removes excessive pressure from any one part of your spine.
- Inversion Therapy - A full recline of the chair back, accompanied by the zero gravity seat positioning, produces an inversion effect to the spine, distracting the joints of the spine.
- Mechanical Foot Rollers - While most massage chairs have airbag compression of the feet and calves, the IT-8500 massage chair has 3 mechanical foot rollers that work the sole of each of your feet. Very soothing!!
- Foot and Calf Airbags - Airbag compression to enhance circulation of the blood and lymph from the legs to the heart.
- Spinal Correction - Shoulder airbags that compress the front of the shoulders and pin them back, while the rollers move up and down the spine. This feature will leave you feeling like you are standing taller and straighter after you have used this feature.
- Body Scan - The pinpoint body scan figures out the shape of your spine and the location of your spinal curves so that the chair can cater ever-so personally to your own particular body type.
- Seat Airbag Massage and Sway - The IT-8500 massage chair employs seat airbags that move the seat from side to side and up and down, enhancing passive motion to an area of the body that is very hard to reach without the assistance of an actual therapist. Fantastic feature if you have low back pain.
- Air Neck Massage - A gently rotation airbag massage relaxes the neck muscles and lulls you to sleep while the chair weaves it's magic.
- Accu-Roll Shoulder Massage - A full complement of shoulder airbags that will envelope your whole shoulder joint and give it the attention that is lacking in other massage chairs.
- Tru-Grip V Stretch - Airbags will grip your shoulders, arms, and lower body while the chair back and ottoman raise and lower...giving you a stretch you will both love and never forget.
- Lumbar Heat - The thickness of the body tissues in the low back makes warming up a hard thing to do. A lumbar heating element will assist in that process so that blood flows to those thick tissues a little quicker.
- Acuroll Neck & Shoulder Massage - This model utilizes 5 sensors to help assess and then provide the most accurate neck and shoulder massage.
- mp3 Music System - The music system includes a USB port for a jump drive full of your favorite music, external speakers, a headphone port so that you can enjoy your music in your own little space, and intersound technology, which basically is a speaker system that faces inward toward the user.
- 45' Program Timer - You can schedule your massage chair to be anywhere from 10-45 minutes long...the longest of any massage chair timer in the marketplace.
- 30.25" Roller Track
- 38 Total Airbags
Model Name: The Infinity IT-8500
Net Weight: 229 lbs
Power Voltage: AC110V - 120V 50Hz/60Hz
Power Consumption: 190W
Upright: 59 x 35.4 x 45.7 inches
Reclined: 74 x 35.4 x 36.2 inches
The stretch program is a pretty standard auto program on most chairs nowadays. However, it can be quite different, depending on the roller track configuration. The “idea” of the…
Customer Question #1 I had a friend, who lives in Salt Lake City, visit your store this summer and he evaluated and recommended the Panasonic MA73 and Inada DreamWave massage chairs.…
Customer Question #1 What are the differences (as far as the massage’s outcome is concerned) between the S-track and the L-track massage chairs? My Response #1 The major difference…
Customer Question #1 Hi, I am keen on purchasing a massage chair but my problem is that I need to know how safe they are. I have three compression fractures in my spine because…
The motivation behind writing this article about massage chairs for tall bodies is two-fold: I get lots of calls and visits from folks who are looking for a massage chair that…
In this post, Dr. Weidner interviews Dan Tibbetts, who is the owner of an Infinite Therapeutics IT-8500 massage chair. Dan is a retired man, with lots of issues with pain. He…
In this post, Dr. Weidner interviews Garrett Hammerel, who at the time of this interview, had been the owner of an Infinite Therapeutics IT-8500 massage chair for a few months.…
In this post, Dr. Weidner demonstrates the shoulder airbags on the Osaki OS-3D Pro Dreamer massage chair.
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week’s issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update. Some of the most important items discussed here include: special financing…
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week’s issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update. Some of the most important items discussed here include: an update on the…
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week’s issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update. Some of the most important items discussed here include: an explanation…
3 new massage chair models have been introduced to the market, including 2 from Infinity and a new offering from Ogawa.
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week’s issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update. Some of the most important items discussed here include: the announcement…
Customer Question #1a Dear Alan, I have been searching for a good massage chair, but I’m having trouble deciding which chair would be best for me. Over the years I have tried the…
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week’s issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update. Some of the most important items discussed here include: discontinued models,…
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week’s issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update. Some of the most important items discussed here include: stock announcements…
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week's issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update. Some of the most important items discussed here include: the price increases…
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week's issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update. Some of the most important items discussed here include: the stock status…
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week's issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update. The entire issue is full of extremely exciting announcements! The most exciting,…
In this post, Dr. Weidner discusses the features of the Panasonic MA73 massage chair that allow it to double as a regular recliner, when the chair is turned off. He also demonstrates…
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week’s issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update. Some of the most exciting items discussed in this issue are the addition…
In this post, Dr. Weidner introduces you to the Panasonic MA73 massage chair, which is a chair that can also serve as a regular recliner.
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week’s issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update. Some of the most exciting things discussed in this issue are an update on…
Dr. Weidner answers emails from customers. This weeks includes a couple of questions about the Infinity IT-8500 and a question about Dreamwave airbags.
In this post, Dr. Weidner discusses the space saving feature on the Titan TP-Pro Alpine massage chair.
Infinity IT-8500 Massage Chair Reviews (53)
Dec 30, 2017 at 07:31 PM
We did a lot of research on chairs but reading about them and sitting in them are 2 different things. Everything we thought we wanted went out the window when we drove up to the california showroom and sat in them. The infinity 8500 gives the most incredible massage with the back stretch and hip twist. Michael the store manager is a great guy full of helpfull info. I really sugest going into the store and sitting in the chair you want. you will know your chair when you sit in it. Massage chair reliefs 90 day return takes the worry out of buying and not liking it and nobody else has a lifetime repair program. Thanks massage chair relief for the awesome massage chair experience.
Aug 21, 2017 at 07:09 PM
My husband and I chose the Infinity IT-8500 massage chair for its overall great performance in covering all the various massage needs we have. It is truly a full service chair.
A few weeks prior to buying this chair we purchased a different chair from Massage Chair Relief.
We continue to do business with this company because of their outstanding service. Our Sales Rep is a gentleman named Michael Nguyen. If you are considering a massage chair purchase you will be short changing your experience if you don't at least visit the store once and allow him to share his vast knowledge of their impressive array floor demonstrator models.
I love a really strong aggressive deep tissue massage chair. Because my issues were more severe than my husband's we purchased that type of chair first. (Osaki OS Pro Summit) Michael knew that this would
be the perfect chair for me but it was a bit too much for my husband. Because Michael Nguyen is such a great Sales Rep. he was able to put together a deal that was so attractive that we purchased this second chair to better accommodate my husband's needs. It's an incredibly high functioning chair.
My husband and I both give this chair, Massage Chair Relief and our Rep. Michael Nguyen Five Stars.
Aug 16, 2017 at 10:24 AM
I purchased a basic massage chair about 10 years ago -- the chair had back rollers and a couple of air bags for the feet. I was happy with it until I recently visited a Brookstone and sampled their most current massage chairs; the difference was quite amazing, and started me on my journey to get an updated chair.
Luckily, I live close to the Cerritos showroom, so I was able to spend some time there. Michael is quite an expert on massage chairs and, after evaluating my needs, suggested the Infinity 8500. The chair felt great, the price was right, and 10 days later is was installed in my home.
I am delighted with this chair. My family also loves it. Highly recommended! The stretching mode is a gift from heaven!
What's even more important than the initial purchase is the after-sale support. I did have an issue with one of the air bags in the legrest. I called Infinity, and they immediately sent out a new replacement legrest. No hastle, great service.
All in all, this was a stress-free purchase and I'm enjoying the chair.
Jan 24, 2016 at 10:41 AM
Where do I start, I have been searching for a massage chair for about 4 years now. I have searched the web, local stores and spoke with many professionals seeking advice and recommendations for a massage chair that would fit my needs. The search is over, I found Massage-Chair-relief and Dr. Weidner.
Let me start off by saying, Dr. Weidner service and website is second-to-none. Above all other company's I have been searching in the last 6 years Dr. Weidner sealed the deal bar-none. He was there all the time for me answering my questions on phone calls, texted and email. Dr. Weidner gave me the best deals and even offered me warranty on the chair that no other company's provided. This was also a deal sealer. As you know massage chairs are not cheap and by Dr. Weidner offering the best parts and lifetime labor warranty did it for me. Dr. Weidner worked with me to find the right size chair that would fit (6'2, 245lbs, wide shoulders 22", I even got the white glove service (highly recommended) I did not have to do anything but sit and watch the delivery and setup.
So after 4 years of searching I purchased the Infinity IT-8500 at a amazing prize and warranty's. What can I say about the IT-8500 that has not been said. I love this chair, its fits all my needs and so much more. The chair has so many features it has taken me awhile to learn all the functions. Dr. Weidner even called me and went over the manual settings that opened up a whole new world for me. Can you say amazing service. Dr. Weidner is really a special person, you can tell after talking to him. The Doc goes out of his way to help me, another deal sealer. I don't have a favorite auto or manual setting mode because each and everything on this chair is amazing to me. I use 2 times everyday for 1 to 1 1/2 hours. took me a few weeks to get to that level. Your body has to get used to that kind of relaxing deep tissue massage. My Lymphatic system is moving and pushing out so many toxins now is so great. Also, my back and legs are so much better than before. my only regret is that i waited 4 years to make this purchase. It has helped improve my overall health and mindset 100 %. I have to tell you, I cant friends, family and the wife from wanting to use the chair. They say they never experienced nothing so amazing in their life.
Thank you Dr. Weidner/Massage-Chair-Relief for making the purchase of the Infinity IT-8500 a total amazing experience. I have been recommending you you to everyone.
Jan 22, 2016 at 12:22 PM
This chair that I purchased is the best investment I have done,the folks that I delt with were awesome. The chair is the Infinity 8500 you have to ease in it at first and then owemy. Thanx Mike Spokane Wa.
Infinity IT-8500 Massage Chair