I have more and more folks contacting me about shipping chairs to Hawaii. One of the topics that inevitably comes up when chatting about massage chair shipments to Hawaii is the warranty coverage. I had always assumed that all the brand name massage chair companies had the same coverage as they did on the mainland. Well, after a recent sale to a Hawaiian customer, I learned that this is just not the case.
I did a little homework with most of the major massage chair brands that we carry, and this is what I learned as far as each companies warranty support:
1. Human Touch - My contact at Human Touch said that they do offer parts and labor support for their massage chairs in Hawaii.
2. Infinity - They offer parts and labor support within a 50 mile radius of Honolulu. Any location beyond that is subject to extra charges.
3. Inada - Parts and labor coverage for Hawaii for Inada products.
4. Osaki Titan Apex - They have a tech on Oahu who can offer parts and labor support for that island.
5. Ogawa - Their coverage in Hawaii is limited to parts only.
6. Luraco - No warranty coverage from Luraco in Hawaii.
I hope this helps those of you who live in Hawaii and are contemplating getting a massage chair. Of course, contact us beforehand for shipping quotes as well as any updates or changes to the existing companies warranty policies.
I did not confirm this, but I suspect warranty coverage may be similar for Alaska, or at least parts of Alaska. Likewise, if you live in Alaska and are interested in a massage chair, contact us first for a shipping quote and to get up-to-date warranty information.
Dr. Alan Weidner
P.S. Give us a “Like”, "Share", or "+1" and leave me a comment or question below to share what you learned or ask any questions, so other folks can benefit from this material.