- 4D Massage Rollers - This chair has adjustable depth 3D rollers that can move 5 inches forward and back through 12 different positions. When you combine that with the "4th dimension", the ability to adjust the speed of the rollers, you can make the massage experience as vigorous or gentle as you need.
- Made in Japan - The JP1100 is yet another 100% Japanese-made massage chair. It is well known that the Japanese quality in the massage chair world, is superior. This model is manufactured by Fujiiryoki, the oldest massage chair company in the world.
- 43 Airbags - Plenty of airbags available to provide compression massage to those areas of the body where the rollers can't reach, i.e. seat, arms, hips, waist, shoulders, feet, and calves.
- 16 Auto Programs - The auto programs of the JP1100 includes four 30 minutes PRO programs, five 7-minutes coures, and a bunch of 16 minutes localized auto program. It also has a full-body stretch program.
- Versatile Masssage Rollers - The dual rollers can provide various modes of massage to effect different therapeutic benefits for your muscles. These modes include Hand Kneading, 3D Massage, Loop, and Stretch. The sophisticated kneading function provides 85 kinds of techniques!
- Body Scanning - They call it the 3D Navigation System, but what the scanning system does is map out the shape of your spine to give you the personal and accurate massage.
- Full Body Air Massage - Airbags strategically located throughout the body, including the shoulders, waist, forearms & hands, feet & calves, seat, and hips. Incidentally, this chair has a hand-kneading air cell massage. All of the airbags also offer a pulse mode to enhance and promote circulation as well as a more traditional/normal compression massage.
- Contemporary Body Styling - The 4S improves on the older body styling of the Synca JP1100 massage chair, with nicer lines and a simpler, more modern body design.
- Shoulder Blade and Feet Heat - The area between the shoulder blades is typically tight and fatigued in todays computer-driven workplace. This chair offers heat in that area to relax the musculature to allow the rollers to dig a little deeper and give a more therapeutic massage. Reflexology points are also warmed up with sole warmers.
- Touch Screen Remote - This chair comes with the more traditional rubber buttons, but also has a screen display that will allow touch screen convenience.
- Memory Function - Do you want to remember a customized program that you created, but can't recall all the custom details? No problem, the JP1100 is one of the few chairs that has a memory function to remember your favorite programs.
- 3 Year Parts & Labor Warranty - Your chair is covered for 3 full years of both parts and labor. Most Chinese-made chairs are warrantied for only 1 year of parts & labor, but the Japanese quality merits a longer warranty.
- Recommended User Height (approx.): 6'4"
- Recommended Max. User Weight (lbs): 285
- Power Consumption (Watts): 130
- Weight (lbs): 171
- Dimensions Upright (H" x W" x D"): 49" X 30" X 54"
- Dimensions Reclined (H" x W" x D"): 25" x 35" x 79"
- Warranty (parts & labor/parts/frame): 3 yrs
- # Motors: 4
- Manufacture Country: Japan
To learn all the latest news in the massage chair world, check out our article library.
Synca JP1100 Massage Chair Reviews (0)
Synca JP1100 Massage Chair