Inada has once again brought to market some new and innovative technologies that will set the standard for everyone else to follow. The Inada Nest comes with 3D roller technology that has independent function of the left rollers from the right rollers! This chair also comes with a re-engineered roller ball that has ridges to add to the roller massage experience. Other features include targeted shin massage, 64 air cells, a self-adjusting head rest, 11 auto programs, and full arm massage.
A portion of every sale goes to the Make-A-Wish Foundation
- 3D LR Rollers - Inada has introduced left and right rollers that work independently of each other! The Nest uses 2 rollers on each side in concert, but with each side having it's own multi-dimensional movement. This technology allows for the rollers to massage different muscle tensions on either side of the spine.
- Redesigned Rollers - Most rollers have a smooth round shape. But the Inada Nest has rollers that have been re-engineered to have a knobby, ridged surface rather than the typical smooth surface. It looks a bit like the ridges of a pumpkin! This will add a bit to the intensity of the roller massage, particularly in the shoulder area.
- Self Adjusting Headrest - The headrest will move to accommodate the perfect fit for your height, whether the chair is reclined or upright. Now you don't have to worry about the headrest moving out of place when the rollers move up and down your neck and upper back.
- Targeted Shin Massage - This chair incorporates nobules that protrude into the shin muscles (anterior tibialis) to give that typically tight muscle some massage relief. The calf air cells wrap all the way around the leg and when inflated, they push the nobules into the shin muscles to effect a trigger point massage.
- 64 Air Cells - The Inada Nest offers a full body massage, including air cells in the neck, shoulders, arms, hands, calves, feet, waist, and seat.
- Full Arm Massage - The air cells in the forearm and upper arm are choreographed to give you a sequential massage up and down the arm. Ideal for improved circulation.
- 11 Auto Programs - 11 different pre-programmed massage sessions to cater to every type of body and every type of pain tolerance.
- Body Scanning - This chair just doesn't figure out where your head and shoulders are, but it scans the whole spine to give the most personalized and optimal massage for your body.
- 5'0" - 6'2" - This chair can handle the smaller, petite body type, as well as the taller, bigger body type. Perfect for almost any couple.
- Chair weight (unboxed): 175 lbs.
- Dimensions (upright): 42" X 37.5" X 55"
- Dimensions (reclined): 29.5" X 37.5" X 69"
- Upholstery: Anti-bacterial synthetic leather
- Pre-programmed sessions: 11
- Manual mode time: 15 minutes
- Pre-programmed session time: 15 minutes +
- Power consumption: 150 Watts
- User height range: 5'0" - 6'2"
- User weight range: 220 lbs
- Factory certification: ISO Certified
- Made in Japan
- Endurance: 2,500 hours continuous with load. Used once per day, the expected life of the chair is over 24 years
Inada Nest Massage Chair Reviews (0)
Inada Nest Massage Chair