There are many reasons that someone may have heel pain. This is usually known as heel spurs. People try different methods in order to treat their pain. Some of the common methods include reducing your weight, stretching, and wearing better shoes. Another option is to wear an orthopedic insert in your footwear. Many people give up on orthopedic inserts because studies show it doesn’t have immediate benefits. To find relief with orthopedic inserts, a person must wear it for an extended amount of time.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Health Beat: Artificial disc a new option for back pain - November 17, 2017
- 10 Reasons Your Neck and Shoulders Hurt While Running - November 17, 2017
- Is Pregabalin an Effective Treatment for Chronic Sciatica? - November 17, 2017
- HealthWatch: Artificial Disc Replacement: New Option for Back Pain - November 16, 2017
- This Is the Best Sleep Position for Your Health, According to Doctors - November 16, 2017