uKnead offers the Lavita, an L-track chair that actually reaches the belly of the hamstring! Along with a 50" roller track, the Lavita massage chair feature set includes adjustable shoulder airbag height, 3-stage zero gravity settings, 42 airbags, a beautiful exterior design, and mechanical foot and calf rollers. This chair can handle bodies as tall as 6'5" and as short as 5', as well as a body weight of up to 300 lbs.
A portion of every sale goes to the Make-A-Wish Foundation
- L-Track - The Lavita massage chair boasts a 50" roller track length. The design of the roller system allows for the rollers to actually hit the belly of the hamstring muscles, something that very few L-track chairs can do!
- 3-Stage Zero Gravity - With the simple push of a button, you can recline the Lavita into a true zero gravity position and then even 2 more relined positions further back. No fiddling with recline and ottoman incline buttons...just push once and your chair reclines into a zero gravity position.
- 42 Airbags - Airbags everywhere you'd expect a new massage chair to have them, i.e. shoulders, seat, arms, hands, calves, feet, and more.
- Mechanical Foot Rollers - Rollers under your feet rotate forward and back to stimulate your reflexology zones. You will feel like a new person after this experience.
- Mechanical Calf Rollers - These rollers are located behind the calf muscles and provide grabbing and stroking motions of real human hands. The rollers combine with the calf airbags to give you a wonderfully therapeutic experience.
- Adjustable Shoulder Airbags - You can manually adjust the shoulder airbags of the Lavita massage chair to 4 different heights allowing the chair to fit both tall and small!
- No Assembly Required - A clever design allows for you to unpack the chair and begin using it right away. No frustrating assembly to deal with.
Recommended User Height (approx.): 5' - 6'5"'
Recommended Max. User Weight (lbs): 300
Power Consumption (Watts): 230
Weight (lbs): 218
Dimensions (H" x W" x D"): 49 x 33 x 57
Warranty (parts & labor/parts): 1 yr/2 yr
# Motors: 7
Manufacture Country: China
In this post, Dr. Weidner demonstrates how to adjust the shoulder-airbag housing on the uKnead Lavita massage chair.
In this post, Dr. Weidner demonstrates the best way to use the uKnead Lavita massage chair for the first time.
In this post, Dr. Weidner introduces the uKnead Lavita massage chair.
A rundown on the new massage chair models that were introduced at the CES earlier this month in Las Vegas.
Customer Question #1 This site is amazing. I just can’t decide which chair to buy. I have been looking most closely at the Inada Dreamwave, Panasonic MA73, and Osaki 3D Pro Dreamer.…
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week’s issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update. Some of the most important items discussed here include: special financing…
Dr. Alan Weidner discusses the benefits of an L-track massage chair as well as the differences between the L-track and the S-track chairs.
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week’s issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update. Some of the most important items discussed here include: the arrival of…
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week’s issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update. Some of the most important items discussed here include: a reminder about…
uKnead Lavita Massage Chair Reviews (2)
Jul 16, 2017 at 02:21 PM
First, I am completely satisfied with the service and professionalism at Massage Chair Relief. I dealt direct with the owner Alan who was as helpful and knowledgable as can be. Customer service throughout the process has been excellent, leading not only up to, but following delivery, as the company will follow up to ensure everything is going well. Price was also very good. I have had the uKnead Lavita for about a month now, using it about 10X. Chair seems well made and there have been no issues. It pretty much does everything it advertises to do. Massage is very strong, which I like, and there are extra pads provided if you want it less so. Only disappointment I have is that the calf rollers are pretty weak. They roll on the skin but don't go deep into muscle. It may be my leg placement in the chair based on my body size. I am 6 ft 1 inch and 245 pounds. Chair is good size for someone my size but I would like for the leg/foot enclosure to extent a bit further out. Overall 5 stars for the company and 4 stars for the chair.
Oct 16, 2016 at 05:02 PM
I thought about purchasing a massage chair for a while and finally made a decision to do so a couple of weeks ago. I did some research online and then visited the Massage-Chair-Relief store, together with my mother in law. Both of us were able to try several massage chairs that fit my budget and requirements. Michael is very knowledgeable and was helpful in explaining the differences and benefits of the chairs and we then experienced them. He helped me make a decision about the chair that would be the best for me and we purchased two chairs. My mother in law could not leave without one as well :).
We also had special needs regarding the delivery of each chair and both Michael and Alan were very helpful in accommodating our requests. I received my chair in three days.
The chairs we purchased are uKnead Lavita. I don't have enough words to describe how great this chair is. I suffer from leg and low back pain and just after a few times using the chair, I already feel much better. It is really like a real massage with the only difference being that it works on a few parts of your body at the same time, which a masseuse cannot do.
If you suffer from back or leg pain and are helped by massage, I highly recommend visiting the Massage-Chair-Relief store. Try a few of the massage chairs, you won’t regret it.
uKnead Lavita Massage Chair