Titan introduces a very affordable 3D L-Track massage chair designed to handle tall folks up to 6'6" tall. But, it doesn't stop there...foot rollers & sliders, 2-stage zero gravity, space saving feature, low back/calf/seat heating element, Bluetooth connectivity, full body airbags...including airbags that massage the sides of your head! It is virtually impossible to find another 3D L-track on the market at this price with this many features...a great bang-for-the-buck.
- L-Track Rollers - Now you have another option for an extended roller track. This chair has a 52" roller track, also known as an L-Track, that extends past the low back and into the buttocks and top of the hamstring muscles. A remarkable low back massage!
- Mechanical Foot Massagers - 2 different types of massage for the feet: 1.) a roller mechanism under the balls of the feet that has bumps on the surfaces of the rollers that mimic thumb pressing and. 2.) a forward and back sliding track with rounded points that "scrape" at the arch and heels of the feet. Add in the foot air bags and you have 3 different variations of massage for your feet.
- 2-Stage Zero Gravity - Tilting of the seat takes pressure of your low back to give you the most comfortable sitting position while getting a massage, not to mention the relief it will give you if you have low back pain.
- Space-Saving Feature -You can place your chair within 6" of your wall and not have to worry about your chair hitting the wall when you recline.
- 24 Airbags - This chair will massage everything from your shoulders to your waist to your hips to your hands and arms to your calves and feet...thanks to all of these airbags.
- Unique Head Massage - The Jupiter XL utitlizes some of it's airbags to provide compression to your temples (side of your head). This is a soothing experience not found in any other massage chair.
- Low Back, Seat, & Calf Heat - Built-in heating pads will melt your muscles away and make it possible for the rollers to really get in there and do their job.Most chairs just have low back heat, while the Jupiter XL provides head to the seat and calves as well.
- Fits 4'10" - 6'6" Body - This chair will fit anyone in your household or business thanks to it's height versatility. It is rare to find a chair that fits such a large spectrum of body sizes.
- Low Back & Hip Twist - Airbags are used to lift one side of the seat and low back (waist) and then the other to induce a rotation and twist into the low back and pelvis area.
- Recommended User Height (approx.): 4'10" - 6'6"
- Recommended Max. User Weight (lbs): 270
- Weight (lbs): 370
- Dimensions Upright (H" x W" x D"): 42" X 32" X 64"
- Dimensions Reclined (H" x W" x D"): 38" x 32" x 78"
- Warranty (parts & labor/parts/frame): 1 yr/2yr/3yr
- # Motors: 4
- Manufacture Country: China
To learn all the latest news in the massage chair world, check out our article library.
Titan Pro Jupiter XL Massage Chair Reviews (2)
May 13, 2018 at 06:09 PM
What a great chair! My husband and I researched the internet for as much information we could in our search for a massage chair. We were impressed with the massage-chair-relief site as it had an easy way to compare multiple chairs at once and see how each differed from another. We narrowed our search to a few chairs and decided to call Dr. Weidner and set-up an appointment to try them out as he had multiple demo chairs in his showroom. I highly recommend trying out the chair you are interested in prior to buying, as each chair definitely has its own feel. We decided on the Titan Jupiter because of several of its distinguishing factors. First of all it is made to accommodate taller people (up to 6'5') and those with wider shoulders. My husband tried some of the smaller chairs and they were just that, too small for his shoulders. We also like the longer "L" track, which allows it to go all the way down to your thighs, instead of stopping at your lower back like a shorter "S" track. We also appreciated the wider arm rests. Some of the other chairs we tried had more narrow arm rests, so the pillows that squeezed our arms felt like it was only squeezing half of your arm. This chair has 9 different programs and allows you to decrease or increase its intensity. We have found after about a month of use that our backs are acclimating to the chair and we are able to increase the intensity. The foot rollers, with the pillow pressure is amazing and relieves all the stress after being on our feet all day. As mentioned by another review, the heat feature is a big plus and really adds to the comfort and relief. In addition to the 9 programs you can also use the manual mode and create your own personal massage. The only problem is that you can not save your program, but it is not hard to recreate the massage you like.
When we called to make our appointment, Dr. Weidner agreed to meet with us that afternoon after another customer's session and stayed with us until about 7:30pm. We really appreciated his easy going approach and we never felt pressured. His knowledge of being a chiropractor gave us additional confidence in his recommendations. We also appreciated having the whole showroom to ourselves, so we could try out the chairs without worrying about other people being around. We were very impressed with the White Glove service offered too. Our new chair was delivered and set up within less than two weeks of purchase!
As mentioned before, we had completed a lot of research prior and feel confident that we bought this chair for the lowest price available. I would highly recommend you consider the Titan Pro Jupiter XL as this has many of the features you would find on a much more expensive chair. We are very satisfied with our purchasing experience all the way around: the chair, our experience with Dr. Weidner, their white glove service and their concern after the sale to make sure we were 100% satisfied.
Apr 19, 2018 at 11:04 AM
We purchased this chair because it had an extra wide seat and wider chest area. The price makes it 5 stars. It doesn’t have the capability of personalizing a program and saving it. However, it gives a great massage to the feet and back. I like the heat option too. Are there better chairs? Probably. However, because the price is about half of some of the other chairs, it’s a great deal. If money is not an issue, maybe choose a more expensive chair. One small issue that I find is that it would be a better remote if the keys were backlit. But it’s a great chair for the price for bigger people.
Titan Pro Jupiter XL Massage Chair