Furniture For Life, the same folks who are the US distributors for Inada and Panasonic, introduce the first massage chair under the Positive Posture brand name...the Brio! This is a Chinese-made chair with the subtlety and nuance of the more expensive Japanese-made chairs. Features include an L-track roller system that incorporates 3D depth/intensity adjustment capabilities, zero gravity positioning, mechanical foot rollers, acupressure point locator scan, back and feet heat, a space saver design, and 10 auto programs. Amazingly enough, this chair even comes with a 3 year parts and labor in-home warranty!
- L-Track - The roller track of the Positive Posture Brio massage chair extends from the top of the neck down to the buttocks muscles, providing roller massage to the primary spinal muscles.
- 3D Roller Massage - You can adjust the depth and, thus, the intensity of the L-track roller system. If you have a sensitive back, just lower the depth of the rollers to give you a more gentle massage. If you want something a little more intense, just increase the depth of the rollers to really dig into your spinal muscles.
- Zero Gravity Positioning - Put the Brio into true zero gravity positioning and you will feel less pressure on your low back. This feature more evenly distributes the weight of your body so that the pressure created by your body weight is never too much for your spinal joints.
- Space Saver - You can place your chair within a couple of inches of the wall and save the space on the space a regular S-track chair would have taken up (up to 16")!
- Mechanical Foot Rollers - Enjoy the soothing feel of multiple rollers under the soles of your feet! Come home to the foot rollers after a long day on your feet.
- 10 Auto Programs - Plenty of programming options to pick from to cater to whatever you body is feeling at a given moment. And, if you need something more localized or specific, manual settings are available for a custom massage.
- Full Body Air Compression - Air bags can be found in most areas not serviced by the roller system, i.e. arms, calves, hips, and outer thighs. You can also adjust the intensity of the airbag compression.
- Back and Feet Heat - Add a little heat to your mechanical foot rollers and you've got a terrifically soothing foot massage. Plus, you can have your low back warmed up after a long day of sitting at your computer which will make for a more soothing back massage.
- Acupressure Point Locator - The Positive Posture Brio massage chair makes use of a body scan program that will locate acupressure points and customize each massage to your body.
- 3 Years Parts & Labor In-Home Warranty - This massage chair differentiates itself from 90% of the other Chinese-made chairs by having a 3 years parts and labor in-home warranty. A fantastic offering for a chair in this price range. A 5-year extended warranty is also available.
- Chair Dimensions (upright): 48" H x 33.5" W x 59" D
- Chair Dimensions (reclined): 48" H x 33.5" W x 80" D
- Weight: 238 lbs.
- Power Requirements: 120 Volts
- Upholstery: Synthetic Leather
- Motors: 6
- Recommended User Weight: 265 lbs.
- Recommended User Height: 5'0" - 6'5"
Last week was quite eventful for me as I spent Tuesday with the folks at Furniture For Life (the parent company of Inada USA, Panasonic, and Positive Posture massage chairs) and…
In this post, Dr. Weidner demonstrates the best way to use the Positive Posture Brio massage chair for the first time. The post First-Time Use – Positive Posture Brio Massage Chair…
In this post, Dr. Weidner introduces you to the Positive Posture Brio massage chair. The post Introduction – Positive Posture Brio Massage Chair (Video) appeared first on Massage…
I once again had the pleasure of attending the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas last week to check up on the latest massage chairs. Although there was really only one new…
Positive Posture Brio Massage Chair Reviews (3)
Apr 19, 2018 at 02:56 PM
I did extensive research into replacing my Premier massage chair which I have had for 11 years. It was a good chair but they have come a long way since I bought that one. Unfortunately the online purchase is about the only option these days when looking for a massage chair. Hard to find a local retailer even in a large city like Phoenix to actually set in and try out.I figured out the features that were important to me and the investment required to get what I wanted. I looked on many websites but found Massage-Chair-Relief to give the most complete explanation of their products, the on line video's by Dr. Weidner were very helpful and then the chair I was really interested in was marked down as a floor sample and I bought it. The Positive Posture Brio. It arrived in 2 very heavy boxes. It took me about 3 hours to unpack, assemble and then use the chair. It is fantastic. Every thing I had hoped for and the continued communication from Dr. Weidner is a huge plus. All in all a 5 star experience and my wife loves the hot chocolate you sent us as well! I will gladly refer this company to my family and friends.
Feb 28, 2018 at 04:17 PM
We bought our chair about a month ago and we are still learning everything it does. It takes awhile to learn all the settings and which ones is best for your body. We have been enjoying everyday. Massage Chair Relief is a great company to deal with.
Oct 10, 2017 at 11:28 PM
We bought the black Brio the last week of August. We liked it was a new model, a 3D LTrack, had foot rollers, 0 gravity,space saver, and heat for waist,legs and feet.
1. I'm 5'7" and my wife is 5'1".
2. We have thin build
3. Ballroom dancing is our hobby
The first week we had the chair, my wife and I had our first impressions on the Brio.
1. The foot massage is a bit strong .. The air bag really squeezes your foot. Wearing socks or putting a towel beneath your feet helps relieve the pressure from the rollers and airbag.
2. You don't get very many options for customizing. For example, you can turn off the rollers, but the airbag still squeezes your feet tightly.
3. The intensity setting is for everything..you can't set low intensity for the feet and high for the shoulders.
4. Overall, the lower back massage is light even at highest intensity.
5. For shorter people, 5'1" and shorter, the head position may be uncomfortable. My wife needs to put a pillow behind her head for support.
6. There is no indicator where the roller is when adjusting the position..meaning you can't tell if you r at the highest position or lowest position.
1. There is no denying this chair has a high end feel and quality
2. It's operation is fairly quiet.
We visited Michael Nguyen, the one I bought the chair from in El Cerrito. We discussed the issues we had with the chair.
Michael did resolve some of the issues we had - some of which was because we didn't know how to use the chair properly.
1. There is a separate intensity level for the rollers and the airbag.
2. There is a way to have the chair continously massage one part of the body. When playing around with this at home, we found that sometimes the chair doesn't change the intensity properly. To get it back on track, I had to switch the intensity from lowest to the highest.
3. The head padding can easily be adjusted so my wife doesn't need to use a pillow to support her head.
After a month of use, we found that overall, we are happy with the chair. Some last points about the chair::
1. The remote is too simple..it would help if there was a visual on the remote of where the rollers are.
2. The preprogrammed massages doesn't take advantage of what the chair is capable of. Only 1 massage, "refresh", does decent lower back massage.
3. I found the chair comfortable to sit on when watching TV..even when the chair is turned off.
Positive Posture Brio Massage Chair