The Panasonic 30007 is very similar to its predecessors, the EP 30005 and 30006. The main difference is that this has a faux wood inlay on the tops of the arms and it offers an amazing shoulder and hip massage. The additional airbags in these regions are what make this chair unique and more effective at targeting the entire body. This chair has the Real Ultra Pro system that is a trademark of Panasonic chairs. The intuitiveness of the mechanics combined with the sleek sophistication of its design has brought this chair to a new level. The 30007 also has a fantastic "Grip" feature which allows the rollers to come up and over the top of the shoulders before they proceed to the neck region.
A portion of every sale goes to the Make-A-Wish Foundation
- There are four different pre-programmed massage styles: Shiatsu, Swedish, Deep Tissue, and Arm/Hip Stretch.
- It has a 5 minute "Refresher" function.
- You can customize your own program with over 1117 different combinations to create the best massage chair experience for you.
- It also comes with memory for up to 4 different users: 6 programs each for a total of 24 programs. So, after you have setup your custom massage you can program it in and have it available to you the next time you use your chair at the touch of a button!
- This chair also features the "Junetsu" style massage-an ultra-kneading massage which is exclusive just to Panasonic chairs.
- There are 36 total air bags available to work your feet, hips, shoulders, calves, buttocks, arm/hands, and waist. Nearly your entire body is getting a fantastic massage!
- With the High Tech Body Scanning Technology and the Voice Guidance System, you have complete control of your session.
- Ultra Soft and Durable Synthetic leather in Black or a rich Chocolate Brown upholster this beautiful chair and the faux wood inlays on the arms add to the classic richness of its style.
- For those who are looking for a great neck massage it has a soothing Grip/Closed Fist mode that is sure to ease the tension out of the tightest of muscles!
- Over 400 square inches of your body is able to be worked, kneaded, and relaxed by this amazing massage chair.
- Threshold Delivery - All Panasonic massage chairs now come with threshold delivery, meaning that the chair will be delivered into your home.
- Robotic: 36 independent air bags-Kneading, Compression, Percussion, Kneading/Percussion, Junetsu, Auto height and width detection for the rollers, Quad style massage system, and Stop/Park.
- Foot/Calf massager: Air massage therapy, and reflexology plates (removable/adjustable).
- Memory: Up to 4 people, with 6 programs each. (24 programs total).
- LCD remote control: 5 auto courses targeting common stress areas, electric recline, arm massage, countdown timer, Auto-restore, Stop/Park, Body Scan, Acupressure Points.
- Color Selection: Black or Brown (we currently only have the black available).
- Massage Intensity: Basic- intensity is adjustable.
- Auto program massage: 5 Auto courses, Body Scan customizable, up to 1117combinations of techniques including: Grip, Shiatsu, Kneading, Tapping, Kneading and Tapping.
- Accessories included: Removable head rest and back pad for massage softening.
- Massage Stroke: 30".
- Massage Width: 6.7".
- Reclining Angle: 170 degrees.
- Massage Cycle: 15 Minutes.
- Upper Body Massage Area: 200 sq. in.
- Threshold Delivery
- Maximum User Weight: 264 lbs.
- Minimum Distance from wall: 16"
- Power Source: Ac120V 60HZ
- Power Consumption: 195 Watts
- UL Approved: Yes
- Color: Black/Brown (we only carry black at the current time)
- Dimensions: (HxWxD) 47.2" x 33.1" x 50"
- Warranty: 3 year parts and labor, 5 year parts
Dr. Alan Weidner goes over the latest news and notes in the massage chair industry with his update for September 25, 2013.
2 used chairs for sale, Luraco has UL Certification on it's iRobotics 6S, stock status, and the Luraco app.
Dr. Weidner answers more email inquiries about chairs.
Dr. Weidner goes over the latest news in the massage chair industry including, among other things, new and lower Inada Yume pricing, extended warranty promo from Human Touch for…
Dr. Weidner describes the differences between the Inada Yume and the Panasonic EP30007 chairs to a diligent shopper.
A detailed description of the Panasonic warranties, including a few comments from Dr. Weidner to clarify.
Ed Cini from Panasonic's Wellness Division flew into Salt Lake City to visit our showroom and talk shop with Dr. Weidner. They discussed many topics, some of which are mentioned…
If you were choosing between the HT-7450, HT-5320, and Panasonic 30007 which chair would you choose and why? That is basically what was asked of Dr. Weidner and here is his response.
A review of the basics of the different types of massage chair remote controls.
Massage chair stretch programs? Really? Dr. Alan Weidner discusses what a stretch program really is when done by a massage chair.
A video reviewing the Inada Sogno Dreamwave massage chair remote control, plus a few pointers regarding the remote control of this chair.
Is the Sanyo massage chair line being discontinued? Panasonic massage chairs are all being manufactured in China now. This and other news of the massage chair industry discussed.
Part 2 of Dr. Alan Weidner's thorough and objective review of the Panasonic 30007 massage chair, the top seller of the Panasonic massage chair line.
Part 1 of a very thorough and objective review of the Panasonic 30007 massage chair by Dr. Alan Weidner of www.massage-chair-relief.com
A massage chair shopper asks which massage chair would be best for neck pain. This shopper sits at a computer all day and is looking for a chair that will address neck tightness…
Panasonic EP30007 Massage Chair Reviews (3)
Aug 27, 2013 at 11:19 PM
Review on the Panasonic EP30007: Prior to my purchase, I only had a chance to try out Acutouch.0 by Human touch at costco. I DIDN'T like Acutouch6.0 for two reasons. For one, the rollers couldn't go pass my waist line. Secondly, I couldn't adjust the width of the roller. I have been going through my physical therapy twice a week for many months due to a bulging disk in my lower back, so a long roller that could go way pass my waist line was a key factor to me. Anyway, I am so glad I got this Panasonic EP30007. I could adjust the width, the intensity, and position of the rollers. The foot massage was a little disappointing to me as it somehow "squeezes" my feet rather than making them comfortable. The arm/hand massage didn't do much for me either once I am in full reclined position. But I love the fact that i could customize the program, customize almost everything about the chair, and it comes with the memory function. I highly recommend it.
Review on massage-chair-relief.com: I got this chair from Dr. Weidner through his price match program. Let me tell you...the matching process only took about 2 minutes over the phone! I called the store twice, and Dr. Weidner answered my questions patiently and was very knowledgeable about these chairs. What really impressed me was that through my price match process I actually gave Dr. Weidner a wrong code ($100 off, instead of $300 off). I spoke to him after I had purchased the chair and he refunded me $200 with no hassle at all. What a honorable seller. I also loved the emails/great communication Dr. Weidner provided. I would recommend him to anyone who is in the market for a massage chair. Thanks, Dr. Weidner!
May 22, 2013 at 08:43 PM
I’ve had the massage chair about a month now, and it’s really nice. The positives, it looks good and the size is good. It does a excellent job on your upper back and shoulder’s. The leg massage and the hips/thigh air bags work very well also. It’s very adjustable with the different massage mode’s open palm, fist, or thumb and the four user modes make it easy to save. I also like that the chair reclines all the way back, which is how I use it most frequently. Finally it seems very sturdy and I like having the 3/5 warranty.
Some of the areas that could improve are the arms are fixed, so they aren’t really useful in the reclined position. Also the shoulder airbags don’t do a lot for me, they don’t push down on you shoulders just forward.
As far as the control the control panel is a bit 1980’s, the Q-bert hand held video game style. The standard massage modes, and basic adjustment controls are good, but the interfaces could really use an improvement. The manual controls are kind of tedious, and take a lot of button pushing. However I haven’t seen a chair yet that has great controls, these chairs could really use an iPhone/Android app and to drop the panel and cord.
What else, I’m 6’ and was a bit concerned from some of the reviews that this chair might be too small, but I didn’t have any problem here. If you really want to stretch out you can just kick out the feet and they convert to work on you calves.
Finally, I assembled the chair myself. If you have someone to help you move it into place the assembly isn’t much more than a couple screws for the arms and putting some pads on, maybe took 30 minutes.
Overall it’s a good chair, and look forward to enjoying for many years to come.
Jan 13, 2010 at 06:30 PM
This is the Cadillac of massage chairs. Absolutely beautiful in looks and design. This chair will do everything in massage that you could possibly want and more. I have had it for two days and can't get enough. The air bags in feet, legs, seat and shoulders are even better than I had hoped for. White glove shipping was great and it shipped within a week. When they say Ultra Pro, they mean it. This chair was worth every cent and I have no regrets. I have two brothers whom I do believe will buy also. Very deep massage and by doing manual selection I can concentrate on any areas I want. If you want to do your body a favor, you gotta buy this chair. It is INCREDIBLE and the best money I've ever spent, HANDS DOWN. Best massage chair I ever set in. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
Panasonic EP30007 Massage Chair