Yet another addition to the L-track massage chair options...the Osaki TP-8500 comes with a 53" long L-track, one of the longest in the industry. Not only will this chair hit the top of your neck, but it will also go down as low as the belly of your hamstring muscles. This chair also boasts a space-saving feature, zero gravity, mechanical foot rollers, 36 airbags, and quick controls for ease-of-use. And all this comes at a price that will not break your budget.
A portion of every sale goes to the Make-A-Wish Foundation
- L-Track Roller System - Not only is the new Osaki 8500 an L-track massage chair, but it has a 53" long track, among the longest in the industry. This chair will massage everything from the top of the neck to the mid-hamstring region of the back of your thighs.
- Space Saver - Like all L-tracks, the 8500 has a space saving feature which allows you to place your chair near any wall with only 3" of clearance, easily allowing for a full recline and zero gravity positioning without taking up more space in the room.
- Zero Gravity - A feature seen in almost every new massage chair in the market, zero gravity provides a decompression of the spine allowing for a more even distribution of your body weight...perfect for reducing stress and strain to your muscles and other soft tissues of the spine.
- Mechanical Foot Rollers - Another must-have feature in today's massage chair market, mechanical foot rollers provide an entirely new dimension to the traditional airbag massage. Besides stimulating acupressure points and massaging the small musculature of the soles of your feet, the foot rollers will leave you feeling brand new after a session on your nw chair.
- 36 Airbags - Compression massage is provided by a full complement of airbags covering everything outside of the spine, from head to toe.
- Quick Controls - Controls conveniently located on the inside of the armrest are some controls that allow you to turn the chair on and off, recline the chair back, and raise the ottoman without having to reach up to the remote control. Along with these controls comes a USB charger to charge your phone while you are enjoying your massage.
- Lumbar Heat - Heating elements located in the low back area provide a comfortable way to warm up your tight back muscles after a long day of work.
- 5 Auto Programs - The Osaki TP-8500 combines 6 different massage techniques, i.e. Shiatsu, Kneading, Flap, Kneading & Flap, Knocking, and Tapping, into 5 different auto programs. These programs are called: Ache/Relieve, Comfort, Relax, Upper Body, and Lower Body.
- Additional features include: Back stretch program, airbag intensity adjustment, speed adjustment, roller width adjustment, body scan technology, and a spring loaded ottoman extension.
Recommended User Height (approx.): 5'4 - 6'4"
Recommended Max. User Weight (lbs): 265
Power Consumption (Watts): 200
Colors: Black, Brown, Beige
Weight (lbs): 300
Dimensions (H" x W" x D"): 34x30x48
Warranty (parts & labor/parts/frame): 1y/2y/3y
Manufacture Country: China