Osaki has come out with yet another winner in the 3D L-track market...but this time they're doing it with a 4D offering! The new Osaki Pro Maestro offers incredible functionality yet with ease of use. Features include, speed and rhythm roller adjustments, foot rollers, calf kneading, BlueTooth, iPhone & Droid apps to operate your chair from your phone, 8 levels of roller intensity adjustment, low back heat, 8 auto programs, auto leg scan and leg extension, zero gravity, and space saving. It even has quick keys on the inside of the arm rest so that you can tell your chair what to do without having to take your arms out of the arm airbags to grab the remote.
- 4D Roller Mechanism - The depth of the rollers of the Osaki Maestro can be adjusted forward and back, along with adjustments to speed & rhythm, to accommodate 8 different levels of adjustment for a more or less intense massage experience, depending on your tolerance.
- Heated Rollers - The Osaki Maestro provides back heat to soothe the sore muscles through heated rollers.
- Space Saving Feature - Place your new Maestro massage chair within 5 inches of the wall and, when you recline, there is no way your chair will hit the wall! Your chair will recline and "scoop" under so that it does not come closer to the wall behind it.
- BlueTooth Music System with High Definition Speakers - Pair up your phone or tablet with the Maestro speaker system and you can play all the music from your own playlists over the chair's high definition speaker system.
- 30 Airbags - Although rollers are the dominant feature of this new and innovative chair, you still get your fill of airbag therapy: arms, calves, feet, shoulders, waist, and seat.
- Body Scan with Auto Leg Scan - The chair will measure your shoulder height and the top of your neck so that the rollers give you the best fit during your massage program. The chair will also automatically measure your leg lengths to make sure you are seated most comfortably for your massage session.
- Quick Keys - On the inside of your chair's arm rest are some buttons that allow you to quickly adjust the power, play/pause, auto programs, zero gravity, and 4D roller adjustment without having to go back to the remote control. Very convenient.
- USB Charging Port - Built in to the inside of your chair's arm rest, and next to your quick keys, you will have a USB plug in so that you can charge your phones and devices while enjoying your massage experience.
- 8 Main Auto Programs - The Maestro uses massage modes like kneading, tapping, knocking, and shiatsu in various combinations of each built into 8 auto programs: Demo, Relax, Swing, Stretch, Scraping, Shiatsu, Lady, and Gentleman. It also has 4 subprograms each for the Neck/Shoulders and Low Back manual programs. Mechanical Foot Rollers - 2 rollers at the bottom of each foot will move back and forth to give you the soothing foot massage you're body craves all day long. Combine that with the foot airbags moving your feet from side to side and you have a most comprehensive foot therapy available.
- Calf Kneading - Airbags on either side of the calf muscles move up and down and forward and back at the same time they inflate which provides a kneading motion and effect on those calf muscles.
- Stylish Design - The design lends itself to a very contemporary and stylish look.
- Up to 30' Massage Sessions - You can have a massage session for either 10, 20, or 30 minutes long.
Recommended User Height (approx.): 5'0" - 6'4"
Recommended Max. User Weight (lbs): 250 lbs.
Power Consumption (Watts): 240
Colors: Black, Brown, Beige
Chair Weight (lbs): 335 lbs.
Dimensions-Upright (H" x W" x D"): 48" X 30" X 60"
Dimensions-Reclined (H" x W" x D"): 40" X 30" X 69"
Warranty (parts & labor/parts/frame): 1st year parts and labor; 2nd years parts; 3rd years structure
In-Home Warranty Service Period: 1 year Manufacture Country: China
Last month I wrote a pretty lengthy review of the Osaki Pro Maestro massage chair. It is quite a popular model and has some wonderful features. Regarding the topic of the manual…
Osaki Pro Maestro Massage Chair Reviews (8)
Nov 29, 2019 at 05:50 PM
This is a followup to the David March 13, 2019 review. I've lowered the review from 4 to 2 stars strictly based on the difficulties in getting Osaki to take care of some problems. As mentioned earlier, the rollers were popping and sounding like they were going to tear up, so we had to stop using our new chair. Osaki was very poor in doing anything about it and Dr. Weidner had to intervene multiple times. He eventually got them to send a new chair as they had done nothing for about a month. They had no service people in the Birmingham, Al. area. When the new one arrived, the old one was carted onto the delivery truck to make room for the new one and the new one had a manufacturing defect (a welding error) that made the foot massage module NOT FIT. That meant that the REPLACEMENT chair ALSO WAS NOT USABLE. Osaki wanted to encourage me to BEND the post that was welded in the wrong place. That would have caused a slight misalignment which probably would have first began to show itself as a squeak, then it would have worn out the plastic bushing, causing further problems. I was NOT ABOUT TO BEND OR BEAT WITH A HEAVY HAMMER on a new chair.
Troubles continued and Dr. Weidner continued to intervene for us until we'd had enough with Osaki, returning the chair and going with the Luraco Legend. Dr. Weidner stood by us and by his word all the way, and we can't thank him enough for this.
It was a good massage but we feared continual problems and with this much money on the table, did not want to take the chance.
Mar 13, 2019 at 04:57 PM
Bought this chair in early Feb. 2019. The chair performs a very good massage, particularly on the calves with the movement up and down of the center between the calves that effectively kneads them. Our particular chair has developed some disconcerting popping noises after about 2 weeks in certain parts of the roller action and so far (10 days) Osaki has not delivered the parts nor followed up about the installation of the repairs - not too happy about that. To be clear, that is an Osaki issue. I'm writing this review after Dr. Weidner today said he'd follow up with his contact at Osaki to get them moving. We'll see how this goes - I'll try to follow up on their service later.
As far as other chair review, the remote is clunky and confusing to use and the cable is too short. However, that being said, it just takes experimenting with the varying programs and manual modes to pretty much get it to do most anything you want. Still, you have to do a lot of working on the remote to customize, and of course you have to do it each time as there is no memory. Occasionally, you'll touch a control you didn't mean to and cause something to happen that you didn't mean to since the touch screen is a bit funky. Every once in a while, you'll have to completely power down with the 120V plug strip (free from Msg Chr Relief) if you hit too many adjustments to a program - it will lose its mind.
Like Dr. Weidner says on some of his research info - no chair does it all. I bought this chair over the Luraco chairs partly due to my test drives at a store I had to drive to 160 miles away. My wife and I liked both Luracos and this chair, but the calf massage seemed to be a really good feature for me a 3 hour 3 days/week tennis player and it just seemed a little more "good feeling" massage than the others, but not overly so. Had I adjusted on the Luracos enough since they are completely and easily adjusted (and have 5 memories - a really, really good feature), I might have made a different choice. Price also played a significant part, as well, in my selection. One other thing was after trying about 5 total chairs, with multiple sittings in both Luracos and the Osaki, our bodies were worn out.....
Massage Chair Relief as a company has been outstanding, with Dr. Weidner being extraordinarily helpful in every possible way and they gave me the best price, so I had to go with them. I can't say enough good about them.
Jan 05, 2019 at 12:29 AM
This is my first time writing a review, for compelling reasons.
How do you judge the character of a man? It is by how he treats someone who is not buying a massage chair (as in this case with Dr. Weidner) but returning one.
The Osaki Pro-Maestro Massage Chair gives the best massage in all the massage chairs I have tried, but due to my inability to straddle between the foothold due to my petite size, it presents a fall hazard for me and I was forced to decide on returning it.
I felt extremely guilty of having to do so after using the chair for 2.5 months, and one time tried to replace it with the Luraco, but it did not suffice my need for healing (I had been in a horrific car accident in Apri, 2017 which resulted in a neck fracture), and I even consulted Dr. Weidner.
For a business man who knew a return would incur loss to his business, Dr. Weidner had shown the utmost of graciousness I have ever seen.
I am not encouraging anyone to just casually purchase a massage chair, then use it freely for 2.5 months and return to Dr. Weidner, what I want to say is from the pleasant, courteous and gracious attitude of Dr. Weidner, all who purchase any massage chair from him can be assured of a lifetime of excellent service as he is a man of his words, with an excellent staff like Michael and Domenico standing behind him.
Dr. Weidner, when Osaki decides to redesign the foothold (to lower height and open toes, I shall be back to order from you again.
Thank you so much for everything, you serve all the prosperity that is coming forth to you by the best advertisement there is: word of mouth. I myself am telling everyone who utters about back pain about Massage-Chair-Relief, a self-imposed mission.
Nov 21, 2018 at 12:45 PM
I've had my Pro Maestro for over six weeks and have no buyers remorse what-so-ever. In fact, Dr. Weidner personally helped me with outstanding customer service. It would be a huge mistake for ANYONE to purchase a massage chair from a company other than massage-chair-relief.com.
Oct 26, 2018 at 07:16 PM
I purchased this chair after having had the Osaki Pro Dreamer, and this chair is far superior. The Pro Maestro's roller track travel from the head to well below the buttocks. The "4d" rollers extend outside the neck (trapezius) muscle, providing an amazing massage that nearly feels like a person's hands, and has 8 levels of adjustment. The airbags and foot rollers are also better than the Pro Dreamer. The Pro Dreamer has a better stretching program, but that's a function of the Pro Maestro's space saving feature. I'm very impressed with this chair. It's definitely a keeper.
Osaki Pro Maestro Massage Chair