The upgrade to the Osaki Maxim is the new, updated Osaki Pro Alpina. Take all that the very popular Maxim has, like L-track, touch screen remote, foot rollers, Bluetooth, LED lights, heat, vibration, and zero gravity, and add these extra goodies: Ache Point Detecting Massage and it's associated finger sensors and an upgraded upholstery for a more classy look and feel.
- Ache Point Detecting Massage - Technology now enables the user to put their fingers on the "ache sensors" and have the chair figure out where the body's ache points are.
- Upgraded Stitched Upholstery - The Alpina has a new, classy looking upholstery thanks to a fine stitching pattern on the chair back.
- L-Track - The Osaki Alpina employs the most popular massage chair feature to come along in years...the extended roller track, aka the L-track. This feature extends the back rollers down under the buttocks and to the hamstrings, to provide a much more comprehensive massage experience. Of course, the chair still has a contoured S-track configuration for a comfortable massage of the back and neck.
- Touch Screen Remote Control - The touch screen combined with a large, easy-to-read display, makes the Osaki Maxim an easy chair to use.
- 12 Auto Programs - A wide range of auto programs cater to almost any kind of user: General, Deep Tissue, Recovery, Wake Up, Sleeping, Healthy Regimen, Stretching, Older Vitality, Man Health, Woman Beauty, Spleen Digest, Kidney Vigor, Ache Sensor.
- Mechanical Foot Rollers - Dual foot rollers underneath each foot provides soothing acupressure and reflexology therapy, which will provide a deeper massage for your feet.
- Bluetooth Connectivity - Now you can enjoy your own playlists and music selections simply by connecting your iPhone or Android device to the Osaki Maxim via the Bluetooth connectivity feature. This will make your massage experience that much more enjoyable and personal.
- Next Generation Air Massage Technology - This new technology involves less airbags and valves, but actually covers more of your body for an even comprehensive air massage. This newer technology affects the arms and hands, feet and calves, the hips, seat, and waist, as well as the shoulders.
- LED Chromotherapy Lighting - On the outside of each armrest the chair houses LED blue lighting, which will set the mood for healing when you turn down the room light.
- Zero Gravity - NASA inspired the whole zero gravity phenomenon with the seating configuration in their spacecrafts. The positioning was designed to minimize the stress on the low back from traditional seating. The 30 degree tilt of the seat and the 120 degree angle between seat and chair back have revolutionized the seat positioning in massage chairs. The Maxim has this optimal zero gravity positioning.
- Lower Back Heat Therapy - Heating pads in the waist area of both sides of the spine provide a relaxing way to prep your muscles for massage therapy. Feel your stress and discomfort ease away when the heating function is deployed!
- Seat Vibration - If you are someone who enjoys a vibration massage, the seat will give you just that. A simple option from the remote control will begin a relaxing vibration massage.
Recommended User Height (approx.): 5'4 - 6'4"
Recommended Max. User Weight (lbs): 240
Power Consumption (Watts): 220
Colors: Black, Brown, Beige
Weight (lbs): 253
Dimensions (H" x W" x D"): 45x31x63
Warranty (parts & labor/parts/frame): 1y/2y/3y
# Motors: 7
Manufacture Country: China
To learn all the latest news in the massage chair world, check out our article library.
Osaki OS-Pro Alpina Massage Chair Reviews (0)
Osaki OS-Pro Alpina Massage Chair