Osaki has finally added roller massage intensity to one of their massage chairs, by adding the increasingly-popular 3D roller mechanism. Now, the rollers of the Osaki chairs don't just go up-and-down and side-to-side, but they move forward-and-back to add the ability to increase roller intensity for you, the customer. Now, the chair can cater to folks with different sensitivities when it comes to massage chair therapy.
This feature, of course, is in addition to the mechanical foot rollers (which were first introduced to the Osaki line in the OS-7200CR), the heat feature, zero gravity, a music system, chromotherapy, and electronic ottoman extension and retraction. These are all features that made the original OS-7200 so popular.
Osaki has even added a "dome-like" top to the chair, which really gives the chair a nice, clean, contemporary look. The speakers are located within the walls of the "dome."
A portion of every sale goes to the Make-A-Wish Foundation
- Mechanical Foot Rollers - mechnical rollers at the bottom of the foot massage mechanism works in the conjunction with the foot and calf airbags to give an amazing lower extremity massage.
- 3D Roller massage system - Not only do the massage rollers move up-and-down and side-to-side, as do all other massage chairs, but these rollers also move forward-and-back to give the user the option to increase the intensity of the massage.
- Designed with an S-track movable intelligent massage robot, which focuses particularly curve of the neck, mid-back, and low back areas.
- A heating element in the upper back to help soothe and relax tight musculature.
- Zero gravity - the Dreamer provides two zero gravity positions, giving you a choice to find which position is most comfortable.
- Quad rollers to mimic the feel of the human hands, thereby enhancing the massage experience.
- 48 air bags covering the back, seat, arms, palms, calves, and feet. Airbag intensity control is also availble on the Pro Dreamer.
- Body scan technology automatically detects the whole body curve as well as makes micro adjustments, bringing a more humanistic and scientific massage experience.
- Music system that synchs the vibration massage to the rhythm of the music, with two speakers in the backrest at shoulder level.
- 10 auto-programs to give you multiple massage session options at the touch of a button.
- Manual massage settings which gives you the freedom to localize and target your massage to particular areas of your body.
- Speed and width adjustability, which lends to a feeling of increased or decreased intensity.
- LED chromo-therapy lighting in the side panels creates a beautiful ambient blue healing look and feel to your therapy.
- The LCD display on the pedestal remote control.
- 5-30 minutes auto-timer options.
- The overall look and appeal of the chair has been enhanced by the "dome" at the top of the chair inlays. This gives the chair a really clean look as well provides a place to house the music system speakers.
- Faux wood accent inlays on the chairs exterior also enhance the overall look and appeal of this handsome and streamlined chair.
- Recommended User Height (approx.): 6'4"
- Recommended Max. User Weight (lbs): 265
- Power Consumption (Watts): 210
- Weight (lbs): 231
- Dimensions Upright (H" x W" x D"): 48" X 35.4" X 58.3"
- Dimensions Reclined (H" x W" x D"): 45.3" x 35.3" x 74.8"
- Warranty (parts & labor/parts/frame): 1 yr/2yr/3yr (90 days on music system)
- # Motors: 13
- Manufacture Country: China
In this post, Dr. Weidner demonstrates the shoulder airbags on the Osaki OS-4000T massage chair.
In this post, Dr. Weidner demonstrates the manual settings on the Osaki OS-3D Pro Dreamer massage chair.
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week’s issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update. Some of the most important items discussed here include: the announcement…
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week’s issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update.
In this post, Dr. Weidner discusses the features of the Panasonic MA73 massage chair that allow it to double as a regular recliner, when the chair is turned off. He also demonstrates…
In this post, Dr. Weidner introduces you to the Panasonic MA73 massage chair, which is a chair that can also serve as a regular recliner.
In this post, Dr. Weidner demonstrates the zero-gravity feature on the Human Touch ZeroG 4.0 massage chair.
An email with a laundry list of requirements for a massage chair. See what Dr. Weidner recommends.
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week’s issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update. Some of the most notable mentions in this issue are a reminder about the…
An email from a customer looking for just the right massage chair elicits a detailed response and suggestions from Dr. Weidner.
Dr. Weidner describes and demonstrates the function of the hip and seat airbags on the Osaki OS-3D Pro Dreamer massage chair in this post.
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week’s issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update. Which massage chair has a new color option available, and what's up with…
Dr. Weidner answers 3 new questions in this week's Mail Bag.
Dr. Weidner answers email questions from chair shoppers, including a question about chairs and scoliosis, health insurance coverage, and less expensive alternatives to the Inada…
A visual demonstration of the stretch program of the Osaki OS-3D Pro Dreamer.
Dr. Weidner covers some interesting topics in this week's Industry Update.
A video demonstration of the remote control of the Osaki OS-3D Pro Dreamer.
Dr. Weidner discusses the similarities between the Inada DreamWave and the Osaki OS-3D Pro Dreamer in part 2 of his comparative review.
Dr. Weidner discusses the differences between the Inada DreamWave and the Osaki OS-3D Pro Dreamer chairs in Part 1 of his 2-part comparative review.
Dr. Weidner's demonstrates the easy-to-use music system of the Osaki OS-3D Pro Dreamer.
Dr. Weidner explains why the Inada Dreamwave is not the gentle massage chair you think it might be!
A video demonstration of how the electronic ottoman extension works in the very popular Osaki OS-3D Pro Dreamer.
A video demonstration of the mechanical foot rollers found in the Osaki OS-3D Pro Dreamer chair.
A demonstration and review of the 3D roller technology of the Osaki OS-3D Pro Dreamer.
This week's mail bag covers some good topics, i.e. comparing the Panasonic MA70 to the Inada Sogno, the Infinity Iyashi to the Osaki OS-3D Pro Cyber, and a brief discussion about…
Osaki OS-3D Pro Dreamer Reviews (1)
Dec 30, 2013 at 01:20 PM
Got our Osaki OS - 3D Pro Dreamer Massage Chair 2 weeks ago. Dr. Alan is amazing! He answers his phone, helps with any question you might have regarding any of the massage chairs he sells. Was a little nervous purchasing a big ticket item through the internet, sight unseen. You won't be disappointed. Within a week, our chair arrived by UPS Freight Delivery. The UPS guy brought the chair to our door step and we were able to use a dolly to bring the 3 boxes into the house. The hardest part of assembling the chair is attaching the sides. Being that my husband and I are in our sixties, once the chair was put together, we were ready for that massage! The instruction were a little confusing, which stressed me out. It took us about 1 1/2- 2 hours to get it completed. The chair is perfect! So relaxing and hits all the areas that you need work on. Oh my goodness, the foot massager is really great. Turn on the heat for the back, hook up your ipod and listen to your favorite music and put your chair in zero gravity mode and "life is good!" Dr. Alan does not go away at purchase. He emails you telling you when to expect the chair and once you get it, wants to know if you are happy with your purchase. Excellent customer service.
Osaki OS-3D Pro Dreamer Massage Chair