The Osaki OS-Pro Maxim is another in a great line of L-track chair options. This model has a 47" extended roller track accompanied with mechanical foot rollers, 22 airbags, zero gravity, chromotherapy, Bluetooth connectivity, and a touch screen remote control for a very user-friendly experience.
- L-Track - The Osaki Maxim employs the most popular massage chair feature to come along in years...the extended roller track, aka the L-track. This feature extends the back rollers down under the buttocks and to the hamstrings, to provide a much more comprehensive massage experience. Of course, the chair still has a contoured S-track configuration for a comfortable massage of the back and neck.
- Touch Screen Remote Control - The touch screen combined with a large, easy-to-read display, makes the Osaki Maxim an easy chair to use.
- Mechanical Foot Rollers - Dual foot rollers underneath each foot provides soothing acupressure and reflexology therapy, which will provide a deeper massage for your feet.
- Bluetooth Connectivity - Now you can enjoy your own playlists and music selections simply by connecting your iPhone or Android device to the Osaki Maxim via the Bluetooth connectivity feature. This will make your massage experience that much more enjoyable and personal.
- Next Generation Air Massage Technology - This new technology involves less airbags and valves, but actually covers more of your body for an even comprehensive air massage. This newer technology affects the arms and hands, feet and calves, the hips, seat, and waist, as well as the shoulders.
- LED Chromotherapy Lighting - On the outside of each armrest the chair houses LED blue lighting, which will set the mood for healing when you turn down the room light.
- Zero Gravity - NASA inspired the whole zero gravity phenomenon with the seating configuration in their spacecrafts. The positioning was designed to minimize the stress on the low back from traditional seating. The 30 degree tilt of the seat and the 120 degree angle between seat and chair back have revolutionized the seat positioning in massage chairs. The Maxim has this optimal zero gravity positioning.
- Lower Back Heat Therapy - Heating pads in the waist area of both sides of the spine provide a relaxing way to prep your muscles for massage therapy. Feel your stress and discomfort ease away when the heating function is deployed!
Recommended User Height (approx.): 5'4 - 6'4"
Recommended Max. User Weight (lbs): 240
Power Consumption (Watts): 220
Colors: Black, Brown, Ivory
Weight (lbs): 253
Dimensions (H" x W" x D"): 45x31x63
Warranty (parts & labor/parts/frame): 1y/2y/3y
# Motors: 7
Manufacture Country: China
In this post, Dr. Weidner demonstrates the best way to use the Osaki OS-Pro Maxim massage chair for the first time.
The post First-Time…
In this post, Dr. Weidner introduces the Osaki OS-Pro Maxim massage chair.
The post Introduction…
New Osaki Titan Models Osaki Titan just announced the arrival of some new models and the discontinuing of some less popular ones. Here are the new ones, and you can see each…
Osaki OS-Pro Maxim Massage Chair Reviews (18)
Dec 19, 2016 at 11:43 AM
This is my first massage chair, so I don't have anything to compare this item to. But I do believe I can give you a couple of things to consider that so far, have not been mentioned.
First, Dr. Weidner was very helpful before and after the purchase. I really feel like he puts the consumers needs first.
Ordering the chair went well and it was shipped promptly. The only problem I had was when the delivery company didn't show up or call the day they were scheduled to. This was an inconvenient irritation, but they showed up the following day, and even helped me get it into my entry way. I would suggest that before you order, make sure you have a several hour window early in the day, for a couple of different days around the time the chair should arrive in your area. Dr. Weidner sent me a nice, unexpected gift for the inconvenience I went through. This was very nice of him, especially since it wasn't his fault and was beyond his control.
When I started to put the chair together, I quickly noticed the instruction manual was not the greatest at giving assembly instructions. However, if you have any mechanical aptitude, you should have no problem. I would advise that when you are installing the sides, be sure to route the air and electrical lines in a manner that they do not get sandwiched between the sides and the base. It would be easy to damage these, and I feel the instructions should mention that.
Once it was together, I made sure it operated properly before sitting in it.
Regarding the vinyl exterior...I would say it is of good quality, but don't believe anyone would confuse it with real leather. Some vinyl furniture is tough to tell the difference, not so much with this, but, it does not seem to be of poor quality either.
The feel...For me, the rollers feel great around the neck, upper back and the booty area. It's a bit firm (for me) around the mid back and especially where my lumbar meets my hip. If you like a firm massage, this can give it to you! I place a hand towel over the lumbar section to take the edge off. The feet rollers are pretty firm as well. If the bottom of your feet are sensitive, you might need to wear thick socks.
The heating unit...it gets warm and feels nice, but it's not very hot.
The air massage...I like. I personally think it's powerful enough, and quite relaxing.
The vibrating massage...I don't feel much, but the sound and slight sensation is very relaxing.
The Bluetooth speakers...I didn't think I'd care for these or use them, but I do actually like them quite a bit.
Especially for the money, this seems to be a great chair. I have recommended it and the service of this company to several friends.
Btw... I am a 6" 200 pound man. I'm not certain a person taller than myself would fit in this chair well, as I seem to be pushing its limits in that regard.
Dec 12, 2016 at 08:31 AM
As elderly users, my wife and I wanted a chair that would suit both of us. We were replacing a 13 year old panasonic. Dr. Weidner helped us try a number of chairs and we found the pro maxim to be an excellent choice. The chair automatically adjusted to our height and the variety of massages was amazing. We highly recommend Dr. Weidner.
Nov 16, 2016 at 02:15 PM
The Osaki Pro Maxim is an excellent chair. The features this chair has for the price is unheard of for massage chairs. Some of the top features are:
-Rollers - very long(go from top of head to the top of glutes), great massage, good transition from lower back to butt.
-Programs - 12 automatic programs plus an "all air" one
-Remote - easy to use and is visible even in the dark, able to adjust the time is a good bonus, and control of pressure and intensity during massage works great
-Foot extension - adjustable from the remote not spring loaded
-Feet rollers - does not hurt unlike every other massage chair I've used
-Speakers - wasn't that excited for bluetooth/speakers but it is a nice feature
Here are some features that could be improved:
-Heat - not very hot
-Arm airbags - could be stronger
Chairs I have used:
-Kahuna LM6800($1800) - great chair just too small(I'm 5'7") remote is not user friendly
-Infinity Iyashi($5600) lacking in the shoulder massage, feet rollers really hurt
-Osaki TP8500($3000) I got 2 chairs that did not function properly, massage was ehh, all auto programs spent way too much time on the butt
Dr. Alan Weidner suggested the Osaki Pro Maxim and it has worked out great. Thanks
Osaki OS-Pro Maxim Massage Chair