The Osaki OS-Pro Maxim is another in a great line of L-track chair options. This model has a 47" extended roller track accompanied with mechanical foot rollers, 22 airbags, zero gravity, chromotherapy, Bluetooth connectivity, and a touch screen remote control for a very user-friendly experience.
A portion of every sale goes to the Make-A-Wish Foundation
- L-Track - The Osaki Maxim employs the most popular massage chair feature to come along in years...the extended roller track, aka the L-track. This feature extends the back rollers down under the buttocks and to the hamstrings, to provide a much more comprehensive massage experience. Of course, the chair still has a contoured S-track configuration for a comfortable massage of the back and neck.
- Touch Screen Remote Control - The touch screen combined with a large, easy-to-read display, makes the Osaki Maxim an easy chair to use.
- Mechanical Foot Rollers - Dual foot rollers underneath each foot provides soothing acupressure and reflexology therapy, which will provide a deeper massage for your feet.
- Zero Gravity - NASA-inspired chair positioning in the Maxim allows for even distribution of your body weight...thus lessening the strain of gravity on your back. This is an especially invaluable feature for low back pain sufferers.
- Bluetooth Connectivity - Now you can enjoy your own playlists and music selections simply by connecting your iPhone or Android device to the Osaki Maxim via the Bluetooth connectivity feature. This will make your massage experience that much more enjoyable and personal.
- Next Generation Air Massage Technology - This new technology involves less airbags and valves, but actually covers more of your body for an even comprehensive air massage. This newer technology affects the arms and hands, feet and calves, the hips, seat, and waist, as well as the shoulders.
- LED Chromotherapy Lighting - On the outside of each armrest the chair houses LED blue lighting, which will set the mood for healing when you turn down the room light.
- Zero Gravity - NASA inspired the whole zero gravity phenomenon with the seating configuration in their spacecrafts. The positioning was designed to minimize the stress on the low back from traditional seating. The 30 degree tilt of the seat and the 120 degree angle between seat and chair back have revolutionized the seat positioning in massage chairs. The Maxim has this optimal zero gravity positioning.
- Lower Back Heat Therapy - Heating pads in the waist area of both sides of the spine provide a relaxing way to prep your muscles for massage therapy. Feel your stress and discomfort ease away when the heating function is deployed!
Recommended User Height (approx.): 5'4 - 6'4"
Recommended Max. User Weight (lbs): 240
Power Consumption (Watts): 220
Colors: Black, Brown, Ivory
Weight (lbs): 253
Dimensions (H" x W" x D"): 45x31x63
Warranty (parts & labor/parts/frame): 1y/2y/3y
# Motors: 7
Manufacture Country: China
Osaki OS-Pro Maxim Massage Chair Reviews (1)
Nov 16, 2016 at 02:15 PM
The Osaki Pro Maxim is an excellent chair. The features this chair has for the price is unheard of for massage chairs. Some of the top features are:
-Rollers - very long(go from top of head to the top of glutes), great massage, good transition from lower back to butt.
-Programs - 12 automatic programs plus an "all air" one
-Remote - easy to use and is visible even in the dark, able to adjust the time is a good bonus, and control of pressure and intensity during massage works great
-Foot extension - adjustable from the remote not spring loaded
-Feet rollers - does not hurt unlike every other massage chair I've used
-Speakers - wasn't that excited for bluetooth/speakers but it is a nice feature
Here are some features that could be improved:
-Heat - not very hot
-Arm airbags - could be stronger
Chairs I have used:
-Kahuna LM6800($1800) - great chair just too small(I'm 5'7") remote is not user friendly
-Infinity Iyashi($5600) lacking in the shoulder massage, feet rollers really hurt
-Osaki TP8500($3000) I got 2 chairs that did not function properly, massage was ehh, all auto programs spent way too much time on the butt
Dr. Alan Weidner suggested the Osaki Pro Maxim and it has worked out great. Thanks