Osaki has imported another 100% Japanese-made massage chair model. The Japan Premium 4.0 boasts 4D roller massage with dual rollers for a more intense, focal massage, 12 auto programs, 4.9" depth of roller intensity, double heaters, a 3-part stretch program, and a 3 year parts and labor warranty for a little peace of mind.
- 4D Massage Rollers - This chair has adjustable depth, 3D rollers. When you combine that with the "4th dimension", the ability to adjust the speed of the rollers, you can make the massage experience as vigorous or gentle as you need.The 3D rollers of this chair actually has 9 stages of depth, having the capacity to move 4.9" forward or back. This depth capacity of the rollers is one of the largest, if not the largest, in the industry.
- Made in Japan - The Japan Premium 4.0 massage chair is another of the Japanese-made massage chairs distributed in the US by Osaki Titan. It is well known that the Japanese quality in the massage chair world, is superior. This model is manufactured by Fuji Medical, the oldest massage chair company in the world.
- 25 Airbags - Plenty of airbags available to provide compression massage to those areas of the body where the rollers can't reach, i.e. seat, arms, hips, waist, shoulders, feet, and calves.
- 12 Auto Programs - This chair provides lots of versatility with it's 12 pre-set, auto programs.
- Versatile Massage Rollers - The dual rollers can provide various modes of massage to effect different therapeutic benefits for your muscles. These modes include Hand Kneading, 3D Massage, Loop, and Stretch. The 4.0 also offers a rubbing feature of the shoulders and waist that is part of the kneading mode. There are actually 16 different types of kneading on this model! Double Heating System - One heater takes care of the shoulder blades, while the other warms up the soles of your feet.
- Multiple Stretch Programs - The stretch programs are broken down into 3 regional stretches: one for the neck, one for the back, and one for the waist.
- Body Scanning - They call it the "Double Sensing System", but what the scanning system does is map out the S-shape of your spine as well as sense the position of your head and shoulders to give you a personal and accurate massage. A separate sensor for shoulders and one for the spine does a thorough scan.
- 3 Year Parts & Labor Warranty - Your chair is covered for 3 full years of both parts and labor. Most Chinese-made chairs are warrantied for only 1 year of parts & labor, but the Japanese quality merits a longer warranty.
- Recommended User Height (approx.): 6'3"
- Recommended Max. User Weight (lbs): 250
- Power Consumption (Watts): 130
- Weight (lbs): 164
- Dimensions Upright (H" x W" x D"): 48" X 30" X 46"
- Dimensions Reclined (H" x W" x D"): 28" x 30" x 79"
- Warranty (parts & labor/parts/frame): 3 yrs
- Manufacture Country: Japan
The stretch program is a pretty standard auto program on most chairs nowadays. However, it can be quite different, depending on the roller track configuration. The “idea” of…
Customer Question #1 I had a friend, who lives in Salt Lake City, visit your store this summer and he evaluated and recommended the Panasonic MA73 and Inada DreamWave massage…
Osaki Japan Premium 4.0 Reviews (1)
Aug 05, 2017 at 10:55 AM
After extensive researching on line, and visiting on the phone with a variety of vendors, I concluded that I would move my original upper limit on cost to include Japanese-made chairs. Since I am far from a showroom where I could sample chairs, I knew I would have to rely on what I had read and on a dealer whom I could trust. Based on reviews on Massage Chair Relief, I added them to my list of dealers to speak with about an Osaki Premium 4.0. I first spoke with Michael in LA, and even considered flying to LA to experience some chairs. After checking flights, and learning that LAX was my only airport option into LA, I decided against flying (sorry, LAX fans, but LAX is not a favorite of mine!).
A few days later I called Dr. Weidener's personal cell phone #, which Michael had given me. Dr. Weidner was on a family vacation but he convinced me it was quite all right to bother him during his vacation, and even encouraged me to call back if I had more questions. His answers convinced me that the Osaki Premium 4.0 would meet my needs. I ordered one, with white glove service. My wife and I have been enjoying it for 2 weeks now. The almost unlimited number of options provide me with whatever treatment I feel I need. The rollers move to your preference in terms of intensity and width and location. Though there is a lot going on inside the machine as it works me over, I have no doubt it will hold up for many years to come.
I give the chair 5 stars and Dr. Weidner 5+ stars.
Osaki Japan Premium 4.0 Massage Chair