Luraco has introduced the first non-Chinese made L-track massage chair. Not only is the Luraco Legend an L-track chair, but it has a roller track length of 58", the longest in the industry. It also has 3D rollers so that you can adjust the depth of the rollers, thus affecting the intensity of the roller massage experience. The 3D adjustment is sectional, in that you can adjust the intensity of the roller massage on one section of the spine independent of other sections. Other features include memory function, Bluetooth connectivity and speakers, foot rollers, body stretching, 9 auto programs, 80 airbags (including elbow airbags, which are quite unique in this industry), lumbar heat, and noise reduction technology.
- 58" L-Track Roller System - Prior to the Luraco Legend Plus, the longest roller track around has been about 50". The longer roller track in this model will assure a massage lower down the hamstring muscles as well as more roller to accommodate a massage on the neck of folks with a taller body.
- Made in the USA! - This is the first L-track massage chair built in the USA with the structural hardware and synthetic leather made in Taiwan. Designed, engineered, assembled in Dallas, Texas by Luraco Technologies.
- Touch Screen Remote Control - Luraco has integrated a touch screen remote that is so simple and easy to use, you will be up and running in no time!
- 5 Memory Settings - When you customize your massage and find that it has all the perfect settings for your spine, good luck trying to reproduce it tomorrow when you use the chair again. Now, you can memorize your favorite sessions for up to 5 users so that when you return to your chair, your customized program can be turned on right away.
- BlueTooh & MP3 Music System - Pair your device to the chair through the BlueTooth function and listen to your music on great sounding speakers. An ultra clean music system that will give you better quality sound than most competing models in the marketplace.
- Zero Gravity - What chair is complete nowadays without the zero gravity function for stress and low back pain relief. This "weightless" position improves your state of relaxation and well-being when you are using the Legend.
- Comprehensive Airbag System - The Luraco Legend Plus massage chair has an 80 airbag system that provides therapy for the areas of your body that can't be reached by the roller systems, including some unique airbags that compress the elbow area that could be ideal for golf and tennis elbow sufferers!.
- 3D Roller Massage - You can adjust the rollers forward or back to increase or decrease the intensity of the massage. So, if you want deep and your significant other wants gently, you have the flexibility in this chair to cater to both of you! What really makes this chair unique is that you can adjust the depth of the rollers in neck independent of the back and buttocks area...and likewise for each area. It is called a sectional 3D roller function.
- Mechanical Foot Rollers - Each foot massager has a double foot roller to really give your reflexology points a work over!
- 3-Tiered Calf and Foot Massage - An additional layer of airbags in the calf region facilitates for a greater and more comprehensive calf massage. Most chairs are two-tiered, but the 3-tiered system will really do a great job on your sore calves.
- Back & Feet Heat - Luraco has strategically placed heating elements in the back to give the most comprehensive warming system to help soothe your back during your massage session. The Legend also has a heating element in the feet section. You will have 5 levels of heat intensity that you can adjust to your comfort level.
- Airbag Massage Intensity Adjustment - The airbag intensity can be adjusted up or down with the push of one button. If the default air massage is too intense or too soft, pushing this one button can customize the intensity for the user's sensitivities.
- Ottoman Leg Length Adjustment - The Luraco Legend Plus can cater to body frames as tall as 6'5" and as short as 4'7". The fitting of these body sizes is made possible by the extending and retracting ottoman mechanism.
- 9 Auto Programs - Programs designed to fix whatever ails you. With the simple push of one button you can have 20 minutes of soothing massage...all pre-programmed for your benefit and enjoyment.
- Body Stretching - A unique and advanced body stretching program introduces utter relaxation and therapy to a compressed spine.
- Body Scan Technology - The Luraco Legen Plus will scan your spine and body shape to allow this massage chair to give you the customized and soothing massage possible. The chair will make the massage fit your body rather than the other way around. .
- Exceptional Warranty - Luraco offers a 3 year parts and labor, in-home warranty for this chair (PLUS 2 more years of parts!).
- Noise Reduction Technology - New technology provides a quieter massage chair, thus making your massage experience much more relaxing.
- Optional Health Monitoring System - Luraco has created the first and only medical massage chair that uses patented integrated health monitoring features that allow the user to measure blood pressure and heart rate.
Recommended User Height (approx.): 4'7" - 6'5"
Recommended Max. User Weight (lbs): 250
Power Consumption (Watts): 200
Weight (lbs): 276
Dimensions (H" x W" x D"): 47 x 37 x 61
Warranty (parts & labor/parts): 3 yr/5 yr
Luraco Legend Plus Massage Chair Reviews (7)
Dec 23, 2017 at 03:05 PM
I recently purchased a Luraco Legend from Massage Chair relief. I was on the fence about getting the i7, Legend, Novo XT and decided to go with the Legend.
I am a very active person so a chair like the Legend is a great fit for me. I can customize endless combinations while in use or save unto 5 user/preference. I am currently using 2 users for myself. My wife is using 1. First user is if i need a Strong message after a workout or run and the second is just a default with my spine mapped out, I found it is useful for a quick start. I use the 2nd user for night mode. The Night mode defiantly will put you to sleep.
The stretch mode is good, but i prefer the Shiatsu/sport mode. This chair has the capability to adjust strength and width of the rollers(3D). The strength settings available are 1-5 for each section. Currently i am using 3 on my neck, 4 on my mid back, 3 on my lower back, 2 on my buttocks, and a 4 on my legs.
The Remote is very quick and responsive, and the chair is very quite.
I do not live close to either of the massage chair relief stores, but during a visit last year to the Los Angeles area, i called Michael and set up on appointment for a visit. He is very knowledgeable, helpful and patient. During my Visit i tried Luraco i7, Human Touch Novo XT, Inada Dreamwave, Osaki pro summit and a few more. I was most impressed with the Luraco's , but wanted an L-track. Hence ended up the Luraco Legend. It has most of the features of the i7, plus more.
If you are on the fence about a Massage Chair, i would recommend you talking to Massage Chair Relief as both Michael and Dr A are very knowledgeable.
Dec 13, 2017 at 08:52 PM
This review is for the Luraco Legend. This chair is beautiful and solidly built. Have usd many chairs from a lot of manufacturers, and this chair is very well made in the USA.
The touch controller is a huge plus. Unfortunately the software on the controller is lacking. Out of the five auto programs, only one is worth using, the night. They all have meaningless names.
To get the chair to do anything close to useful you must go full manual, and pick what you want. I did that and set the intensity to 5, it’s highest, and it just doesn’t get the job done. The chair sadly does nothing well. And don’t even think about your neck getting attention. It is not going to happen.
This is rediculous for a chair costing this kind of money. The Legend is an unremarkable chair.
While other chairs don’t come near the build quality, absolutely any massage chair at brookstone will get you a better and more thorough massage. The foot rollers on my chair were off center, so they were useless as well. For heat it took thirty minutes to begin to warm up, and by that time the cycle had ended. Forty five minutes and you have some warm.
I actually had to check the owners manual to make sure that this chair really had 3D capability, and that I had it turned on. I wanted to like this chair. Especially since I have to pay for return shipping now. I contacted Luraco and they said to remove any padding and turn up the settings to max. Great chair if you like little to no pressure.
It was a leap of faith ordering this chair with no reviews anywhere, but the Doc and Michael are wonderful guys that really care about you and your needs, and no matter what they will take care of you.
Luraco Legend Plus Massage Chair