Luraco has done it again, this time with the iRobotics 7 Plus massage chair. It's feature-set includes a powerful operating system managed from the first touch screen remote control that actually looks and feels like a smart phone, a 32" roller track to get to the top of the buttocks muscles, a health monitoring feature, full body heating elements (feet, seat, & back), a 3-tiered calf & foot massage, memory capability so that you can "re-use" a customized program that you really like, leather touch points, 3D roller intensity adjustment, mechanical foot rollers, Bluetooth technology and speakers, all with a 3 year in home warranty! Not to mention that this chair is assembled and quality controlled in the USA, with American and imported Taiwanese parts. An extraordinary massage chair with a very rich set of features.
- Made in the USA! - This is the first massage chair built in the USA with a few components imported from Taiwan. Designed, engineered, assembled in Dallas, Texas by Luraco Technologies. Luraco is a military contractor as well as having branched out into other health and beauty products. Previous to creating the iRobotics 7 massage chair for the general public, Luraco became well known and respected in the spa industry for their pedicure massage chairs.
- Touch Screen Remote Control - A first in the massage chair industry, Luraco has integrated a touch screen remote working on a very powerful operating system that looks and feels just like your smart phone. This chair incorporates a pause button to stop a program whenever the need arises but allows you to pick up right where you left off when you start it up again.
- 5 Memory Settings - When you customize your massage and find that it has all the perfect settings for your spine, good luck trying to reproduce it tomorrow when you use the chair again. Now, you can memorize your favorite sessions for up to 5 users so that when you return to your chair, your customized program can be turned on right away.
- Zero Gravity - All the rage in massage chairs today, the zero gravity function for stress and low back pain relief has been integrated into the iRobotics 7.
- Modern Styling & Design - The design is quite contemporary looking and feels quite comfortable to the user. It's stylish design will be a wonderful accent to any room in any home or business.
- Comprehensive Airbag System - The iRobotics 7 massage chair has an 100 airbag system that provides therapy for the head, neck, shoulders, upper arm, forearm, hands and fingers, seat, back, calves and feet.
- 3D Roller Massage - You can adjust the rollers forward or back to increase or decrease the intensity of the massage. PLUS you can adjust the intensity of different parts of your back independent of each other. So, if you want deep and your significant other wants gentle, you have the flexibility in this chair to cater to both of you!If you want intense in your neck, but less intense in your back, you can do that too!
- Mechanical Foot Rollers - Each foot massager has a double foot roller to really give your reflexology points a work over!
- Full Body Heat - Luraco has strategically placed heating elements in the feet, seat, and back to give the most comprehensive warming system to help soothe your back during your massage session.
- Airbag Massage Intensity Adjustment - The airbag intensity can be adjusted up or down with the push of one button. If the default air massage is too intense or too soft, pushing this one button can customize the intensity for the user's sensitivities.You can also adjust the intensity of the feet independent of the arms/hands and calves
- 3-Tiered Calf and Foot Massage - An additional layer of airbags in the calf region facilitates for a greater and more comprehensive calf massage. Most chairs are two-tiered, but the 3-tiered system will really do a great job on your sore calves.
- Ottoman Leg Length Adjustment - This chair can cater to body frames as tall as 6'7" and as short as 4'7". The fitting of these body sizes is made possible by the extending and retracting ottoman mechanism.
- 9 Auto Programs - Programs designed to fix whatever ails you. With the simple push of one button you can have 20 minutes of soothing massage...all pre-programmed for your benefit and enjoyment.
- Body Stretching - A unique and advanced body stretching program introduces utter relaxation and therapy to a compressed spine.
- Body Scan Technology - The chair will scan your spine and body shape to allow this massage chair to give you the customized and soothing massage possible. The chair will make the massage fit your body rather than the other way around. .
- BlueTooh & MP3 Music System - Pair your device to the chair through the BlueTooth function and listen to your music on great sounding speakers. An ultra clean music system that will give you better quality sound than most competing models in the marketplace.
- Exceptional Warranty - Luraco offers a 3 year parts and labor, in-home warranty for this chair (PLUS 2 more years of parts!).
- 32" Vertical Massage Track - A 32" vertical roller track assures that the chair will hit the highest and lowest points of your spine, including the top of your gluteal muscles. The rollers give you a great neck and upper back massage, but also hit the lower back for back pain sufferers.
- Voice Response System - The chair can communicate with the user in English, Spanish, French, or Vietnamese, the first chair of it's kind to cater to customers who speak different languages.
- Leather Touch Points - Genuine leather wherever the chair touches your skin. So, your neck, feet, and arms will be resting on premium, comfortable leather upholstery
- Noise Reduction Technology - New technology provides a quieter massage chair, thus making your massage experience much more relaxing.
- Optional Health Monitoring System - Luraco has created the first and only medical massage chair that uses patented integrated health monitoring features that allow the user to measure blood pressure and heart rate.
Recommended User Height (approx.): 4'7" - 6'7"'
Recommended Max. User Weight (lbs): 300
Power Consumption (Watts): 150
Weight (lbs): 265
Dimensions (H" x W" x D"): 48 x 38 x 60
Warranty (parts & labor/parts): 3 yr/5 yr
# Motors: 12
Manufacture Country: USA
As you may or may not know, I have spoken out a number of times about what it really means for a chair to be “Made in Japan” or “Made in Korea” or anywhere else in the world, other…
A few years ago, I downloaded a sound meter app on my phone and took readings from all of the chairs on my Utah showroom floor to determine which one was the quietest. It was an…
Here are some great email questions with my responses. I hope this helps someone out there! Customer Question #1 We are in the market for a chair. Which chair would be best for…
Luraco iRobotics 7 Plus Massage Chair Reviews (46)
Dec 10, 2018 at 02:41 PM
A couple of years ago we purchased a Luraco I7 from Dr. Weidner. Along with the chair, we purchased the extended warranty and had the chair installed with white glove. Recently, the chair back locked in a position similar to the zero gravity. I called Luraco, and they were not able to locate a white glove company to check the chair. After some over-the-phone troubleshooting, they diagnosed the problems. Here is the amazing part. They flew a representative from Texas to us and made the repairs at no charge to us. I doubt you would ever find service like that from another company. So if you are looking for a massage chair, look no further than Luraco They are a top quality company that really cares for their customers. And look no further that Massage-Chair-Relief to purchase the chair from.
Jun 25, 2018 at 01:15 PM
I purchased my Luraco iRobotics 7 massage chair from Dr. Weidner back in January 2017 and could not be happier with the chair. When I first decided I wanted to buy me a good massage chair, like with most things I buy, I did quite a bit of research into massage chairs as well as the companies that sell them to make sure I got the best chair for me from the best company that I knew would stand behind their product in case something was to go wrong. I quickly decided that from watching the videos from Massage Chair Relief that the company and especially the owner Dr. Weidner was very passionate about their products and especially in helping people so I decided that I would purchase my chair from his company. But I was still undecided about which chair to get. I had basically decided that if I was going to spend that much money on a chair that it would be worth the time to fly out to Utah and be able to see and sit in all the chairs he had in stock. But before doing so I called Dr. Weidner and told him the things that I wanted in a chair. It first had to be able to fit myself which I am 6'4" tall and my wife who is 5'0" tall. Plus I had decided that I did not want a chair from China because of the breakdown rates being a lot higher on those models. That eliminated all but 3 different chairs. When I first started my quest for the best chair I was hoping I might find a chair from a company that was located and built in the USA. So in the end after months of research I decided to purchase a Luraco iRobotics 7 and could not be happier with my decision. It is a great fitting and comfortable chair and very reliable. I have had the chair for 1 1/2 years with not even the first issue. I am not a person who might use the chair occasionally either. My chair gets used at least once a day every day and sometimes twice a day. That is at least 550 times the chair has been used without the first problem. So in conclusion I would like to encourage any and everyone looking for a chair to first of all watch Dr. Weidner's videos because they are very informative and will help you greatly in finding a chair that best fits you. Call Dr. Weidner up and get to know him because he is a very good individual that cares about people and especially his customers unlike some of these other companies where you are talking to people who just work to draw a paycheck. Also, I do feel that Luraco has the best made chair on the market. I absolutely love the remote control that operates it. If you can operate a smartphone, especially a iPhone, you can operate this remote. Luraco USA!!
Jun 21, 2018 at 07:00 AM
I bought the Luraco iRobotics 7 from Massage-Chair-Relief (Dr. Alan Weidner). This review, with the exception of a few comments concerning the chair, will focus on the sales and purchasing process that I experienced through Massage-Chair-Relief.
The Chair (Luraco iRobotics 7): This is a wonderful massage chair. It rivals the Inada Dreamwave (at approximately the same price point), but it is my opinion that the ‘extra’ features of the iRobotics 7 makes that chair ‘second-to-none.’ It comes in three colors – brown, black, and beige and has a comfortable design that will fit in with that of your other furniture. The features that make the Luraco iRobotics 7 ‘top-notch’ over the Inada Dreamwave are the feet rollers, the ‘smart phone’ type design of the control monitor, the dual roller assembly (instead of quad rollers) for a more aggressive massage, the improved neck and shoulder massage, and the longer “S’ track. One especially nice function of the iRobotics 7 is the stretching mode. As the chair stretches your body, there is an added stretch where the chair grabs your ankles and extents your legs further out. How nice that ‘extra step’ feels. Taking nothing away from the Dreamwave (it is a good chair - my brother has one), I feel that the Dreamwave has not kept up with technology and/or implementing newer features. My vote for the ‘best’ chair is the Luraco iRobotics 7.
Though the iRobotics 7 is an excellent chair, there are a couple of items that I would like for Luraco to consider implementing:
1) Making a longer power cord for the control monitor.
2) Providing a bracket/arm to mount the control monitor to the chair for easy visibility and access.
The Sales and Purchasing Process: Normally, obtaining the iRobotics 7 chair is not a big deal for it can be purchased from numerous sources, but, with the chair being so expensive, there is concern with buying on-line and buying before trying. Dr. Alan Weidner, President, of Massage-Chair-Relief has addressed this issue and has implemented a customer support program that walks the buyer through pre-sale, sale, and after sale processes. On your initial interest of obtaining a chair, he calls you personally on the phone to discuss your requirements and to answer your questions. He then directs you to his web site where there are numerous informational reviews on each chair, to include instructional videos. Additionally, he guides you to a chair comparison program that he developed that allows you to compare the chair’s features, for up to three chairs at a time. This program is unique and unbiased and is not available anywhere else. It took me 2 months to decide on the ‘right’ chair, and during that entire time, there was daily help from Dr. Weidner and Massage-Chair-Relief, never, never pressuring me to buy anything. In addition to providing personal customer support, Massage-Chair-Relief offers a 90 day return program, a free lifetime labor program in case the chair requires repair, 'white-glove' service, and 0% financing through a designated bank. A surprise: After my purchase of a chair, I received a package in the mail from Dr. Weidner and Massage-Chair-Relief containing a surge protector and all kind of ‘goodies’ (the salt water taffy was delicious). The services that Dr. Weidner and Massage-Chair-Relief provides, or has provided, is unheard of in today’s business environment. I felt totally taken care of and had the highest confidence in Dr. Alan Weidner and Massage-Chair-Relief that my purchase was the right purchase with the right chair company. If any of you are interested in a massage chair, please visit Massage-Chair-Relief (on-line or at store), you will experience a very helpful and satisfying adventure. My highest recommendation to Dr. Alan Weidner and the Massage-Chair-Relief staff. Note: I am not affiliated with Massage-Chair-Relief or its personnel, in any way, so my opinions and comments are my own based on the ‘OUTSTANDING’ sales support that I experienced from them.
Jun 07, 2018 at 04:52 PM
For a purchase this expensive, you really have to take the time to demo a variety of different chairs so you can make an informed decision. It is very convenient that Massage Chair Relief has all the top brands in their store. We went to the Cerritos store and Michael was extremely patient, knowledgeable, and friendly. It was a great experience without any high pressure sales tactics.
One of the questions I had before I bought the chair was could a massage chair really be worth almost 10 thousand dollars. Is a top of the line chair that much better than a 3K or 5K chair. Would I stop going to regular massages. Well, I still go to regular massages so the answer to that question is no. While the chair is the ultimate in convenience since you can use it at any time, and it never gets tired, and it can massage multiple areas at once, it cannot find knots and problem areas and work them like a masseuse can. There are several important features that the top of the line chairs have that the less expensive chairs don't have. Body scanning. The ability to save your profile. The greater ability to customize the settings. The Luraco can also stretch you, which is quite impressive.
Here are a few negatives. The chair does not really massage your glutes, like other chairs can. While the chair is adjustable for height, my relatively long arms cause my fingers to get pushed into the front so I have to take my hands out or fold my fingers under. The chair is pretty large. It takes up a lot of room and it was very hard to get in through the door. They had to remove the door. Check the wide of your doors before you buy this unit or you might end up having to place it somewhere else.
So, is the chair worth almost 10 thousand dollars. I cannot answer that yet. It will depend how many years of dependable service it provides.
May 27, 2018 at 10:10 AM
My wife and I love our new Luraco IRobotics 7 Massage chair. The buying process was so easy and Micheal Nguyen is a great salesman and answered all our questions and listened to what we wanted out of a massage chair and matched us up with a perfect one. My favorite is the shoulder, buttocks rollers and leg stretch. I love the fact that it is so quite. Our whole family loves different features. My son loves the lower back and so does my daughter. My wife loves all the features. I love the fact that you can customize the users. Delivery was a breeze and the gentelman were very helpful we did get the white glove option because we have stairs. We have had massage chairs in the past and this is by far the best quality I have experienced. I would highly recommend your company to anyone who is interested in buying a massage chair.
Luraco iRobotics 7 Plus Massage Chair