Luraco has done it again, this time with the iRobotics 7 Plus massage chair. It's feature-set includes a powerful operating system managed from the first touch screen remote control that actually looks and feels like a smart phone, a 32" roller track to get to the top of the buttocks muscles, a health monitoring feature, full body heating elements (feet, seat, & back), a 3-tiered calf & foot massage, memory capability so that you can "re-use" a customized program that you really like, leather touch points, 3D roller intensity adjustment, mechanical foot rollers, Bluetooth technology and speakers, all with a 3 year in home warranty! Not to mention that this chair is assembled and quality controlled in the USA, with American and imported Taiwanese parts. An extraordinary massage chair with a very rich set of features.
- Made in the USA! - This is the first massage chair built in the USA with a few components imported from Taiwan. Designed, engineered, assembled in Dallas, Texas by Luraco Technologies. Luraco is a military contractor as well as having branched out into other health and beauty products. Previous to creating the iRobotics 7 massage chair for the general public, Luraco became well known and respected in the spa industry for their pedicure massage chairs.
- Touch Screen Remote Control - A first in the massage chair industry, Luraco has integrated a touch screen remote working on a very powerful operating system that looks and feels just like your smart phone. This chair incorporates a pause button to stop a program whenever the need arises but allows you to pick up right where you left off when you start it up again.
- 5 Memory Settings - When you customize your massage and find that it has all the perfect settings for your spine, good luck trying to reproduce it tomorrow when you use the chair again. Now, you can memorize your favorite sessions for up to 5 users so that when you return to your chair, your customized program can be turned on right away.
- Zero Gravity - All the rage in massage chairs today, the zero gravity function for stress and low back pain relief has been integrated into the iRobotics 7.
- Modern Styling & Design - The design is quite contemporary looking and feels quite comfortable to the user. It's stylish design will be a wonderful accent to any room in any home or business.
- Comprehensive Airbag System - The iRobotics 7 massage chair has an 100 airbag system that provides therapy for the head, neck, shoulders, upper arm, forearm, hands and fingers, seat, back, calves and feet.
- 3D Roller Massage - You can adjust the rollers forward or back to increase or decrease the intensity of the massage. PLUS you can adjust the intensity of different parts of your back independent of each other. So, if you want deep and your significant other wants gentle, you have the flexibility in this chair to cater to both of you!If you want intense in your neck, but less intense in your back, you can do that too!
- Mechanical Foot Rollers - Each foot massager has a double foot roller to really give your reflexology points a work over!
- Full Body Heat - Luraco has strategically placed heating elements in the feet, seat, and back to give the most comprehensive warming system to help soothe your back during your massage session.
- Airbag Massage Intensity Adjustment - The airbag intensity can be adjusted up or down with the push of one button. If the default air massage is too intense or too soft, pushing this one button can customize the intensity for the user's sensitivities.You can also adjust the intensity of the feet independent of the arms/hands and calves
- 3-Tiered Calf and Foot Massage - An additional layer of airbags in the calf region facilitates for a greater and more comprehensive calf massage. Most chairs are two-tiered, but the 3-tiered system will really do a great job on your sore calves.
- Ottoman Leg Length Adjustment - This chair can cater to body frames as tall as 6'7" and as short as 4'7". The fitting of these body sizes is made possible by the extending and retracting ottoman mechanism.
- 9 Auto Programs - Programs designed to fix whatever ails you. With the simple push of one button you can have 20 minutes of soothing massage...all pre-programmed for your benefit and enjoyment.
- Body Stretching - A unique and advanced body stretching program introduces utter relaxation and therapy to a compressed spine.
- Body Scan Technology - The chair will scan your spine and body shape to allow this massage chair to give you the customized and soothing massage possible. The chair will make the massage fit your body rather than the other way around. .
- BlueTooh & MP3 Music System - Pair your device to the chair through the BlueTooth function and listen to your music on great sounding speakers. An ultra clean music system that will give you better quality sound than most competing models in the marketplace.
- Exceptional Warranty - Luraco offers a 3 year parts and labor, in-home warranty for this chair (PLUS 2 more years of parts!).
- 32" Vertical Massage Track - A 32" vertical roller track assures that the chair will hit the highest and lowest points of your spine, including the top of your gluteal muscles. The rollers give you a great neck and upper back massage, but also hit the lower back for back pain sufferers.
- Voice Response System - The chair can communicate with the user in English, Spanish, French, or Vietnamese, the first chair of it's kind to cater to customers who speak different languages.
- Leather Touch Points - Genuine leather wherever the chair touches your skin. So, your neck, feet, and arms will be resting on premium, comfortable leather upholstery
- Noise Reduction Technology - New technology provides a quieter massage chair, thus making your massage experience much more relaxing.
- Optional Health Monitoring System - Luraco has created the first and only medical massage chair that uses patented integrated health monitoring features that allow the user to measure blood pressure and heart rate.
Recommended User Height (approx.): 4'7" - 6'7"'
Recommended Max. User Weight (lbs): 300
Power Consumption (Watts): 150
Weight (lbs): 265
Dimensions (H" x W" x D"): 48 x 38 x 60
Warranty (parts & labor/parts): 3 yr/5 yr
# Motors: 12
Manufacture Country: USA
Luraco iRobotics 7 Plus Massage Chair Reviews (44)
Jan 21, 2016 at 01:58 PM
I recently Purchased a Luraco I7 robotics massage chair from massage-chair- relief. I had been researching for a massage chair, reading on line reviews and going to whatever store available. Brookestone and Relax the back both places were very helpful but where limited in chairs and brands to sample. I believe Costco sell some highly reviewed chairs also. I was very intrigued by the I7 so I called the manufacturer and spoke with Robyn who was very pleasant and helpful. She recommended a local store and massage-chair- relief in California which I was traveling to for the Christmas. Robyn had contacted both stores and gave them a heads up. Michael from the California store contacted me and we made arrangements for Monday after Christmas. to go to the store. Saturday the day after Christmas we kind of had an empty spot in our day, so I decided to Call Michael at the massage-chair- relief store and we made arrangements to meet 6:00 pm. By the way the store was closed that day and Michael was at a family gathering, so he had to step away from a family Christmas party for about 4 hours. He new what I have tried and what I wanted to try so I wasn't gonna turn into ground beef by trying all the chairs they have. I had limited it to 3 brands that I liked Inada, Osaki and Luraco. The reason why I chose the Luraco I7 was it was 1) Made in U.S.A, 2) Very adjustable settings from 1 to 5 I am using 2 right now 3) Heat al the way up and Down,4) the lower legs and back felt most realistic to the human touch, 5) User memory so you don't have to go thru the scan every time you use the chair. Dr. Weidner and Michael are still contacting me about my purchase. If you are in the Market of a Massage chair I highly recommend the Luraco I7 and purchasing it from massage-chair- relief store. They have a program for out of state purchasers that pretty much pays for your trip.
Nov 24, 2015 at 03:56 PM
I don’t normally provide product reviews however the Luraco i7 and Dr. Weidner have far exceeded my expectations. Just as everyone mentions online, Dr. Weidner lived up to his reputation of being a sincere, honest and valuable resource in my purchase decision. He was absolutely terrific. What was also terrific was the amazing customer service I received from Luraco.
I am fortunate enough to live in the DFW area where the i7 is manufactured. I contacted Luraco and asked for the opportunity to test drive the i7 at their facility. After testing the i7 (three times – thanks Robyn), I made the decision to purchase the chair. After several months of owning the i7, I can honestly say I am extremely satisfied with my decision and feel it has turned out to be an incredibly positive quality of life decision. The i7 is a luxury massage chair that seems to be infinitely adjustable via the simple and intuitive touch screen controller. It's large enough to easily accommodate my 6’7” 290 lbs frame as well as perfectly fit my wife and daughters. The User and Intensity memory controls allow me to skip the scanning process and quickly begin my massage selection.
While the i7 is not the least expensive chair I looked at, it was by far and away the best overall chair I researched and tried. The difference in quality and ease of operation ended up making it a simple decision. Without hesitation, I highly recommend Dr. Weidner and the Luraco i7.
Flower Mound, TX
Sep 05, 2015 at 01:00 PM
Just got my i robotics 7 from massage chair relief. My experience with Dr Alan Weidner was awesome. He was very honest in giving me his opinions over two chairs I was looking at...The I robotics 7 vs dream wave. I ended up with the i robotics 7 and am very pleased with my decision. Alan was quick to respond to my questions. We even texted back and forth with quick responses from him. The professionalism from massage chair relief is unsurpassed. You would be crazy to shop elsewhere.
Aug 31, 2015 at 01:11 PM
Our shopping experience was truly delightful. I had no idea which chair I wanted and after receiving Dr Weidner's report, I began to get educated on the chairs. I watched many of the videos to learn as I did my research. We decided on the Luraco iRobotics 7 and it was delivered today. My wife and I chose to take delivery ourselves and although that was a challenge in getting the chair in the house, we made it. Our installation could not have been easier! Directions were very complete and easy to follow. Once we had the installation complete, I gave my wife the pleasure of the test run! She really was happy. She was describing everything to me as it was running through the paces. (It was only making me more anxious to try it myself). (We had not even cleaned up the packing material as it was still laying around the living room). She was extremely happy and I decided to give it a whirl! To say we made the right decision is an understatement!!! This chair is absolutely fabulous - the pressure is great! I love the stretching sensation that it does. I would highly recommend this chair to anyone. I also could not be happier with Dr Weidner and his staff that supported our purchasing decision. I felt somewhat uneasy when he said to call him throughout our decision making process, but I did and it was a very pleasant discussion. He is so helpful and we are so glad to have found his site.
Luraco iRobotics 7 Plus Massage Chair