Luraco has done it again, this time with the iRobotics 7 Plus massage chair. It's feature-set includes a powerful operating system managed from the first touch screen remote control that actually looks and feels like a smart phone, a 32" roller track to get to the top of the buttocks muscles, a health monitoring feature, full body heating elements (feet, seat, & back), a 3-tiered calf & foot massage, memory capability so that you can "re-use" a customized program that you really like, leather touch points, 3D roller intensity adjustment, mechanical foot rollers, Bluetooth technology and speakers, all with a 3 year in home warranty! Not to mention that this chair is assembled and quality controlled in the USA, with American and imported Taiwanese parts. An extraordinary massage chair with a very rich set of features.
- Made in the USA! - This is the first massage chair built in the USA with a few components imported from Taiwan. Designed, engineered, assembled in Dallas, Texas by Luraco Technologies. Luraco is a military contractor as well as having branched out into other health and beauty products. Previous to creating the iRobotics 7 massage chair for the general public, Luraco became well known and respected in the spa industry for their pedicure massage chairs.
- Touch Screen Remote Control - A first in the massage chair industry, Luraco has integrated a touch screen remote working on a very powerful operating system that looks and feels just like your smart phone. This chair incorporates a pause button to stop a program whenever the need arises but allows you to pick up right where you left off when you start it up again.
- 5 Memory Settings - When you customize your massage and find that it has all the perfect settings for your spine, good luck trying to reproduce it tomorrow when you use the chair again. Now, you can memorize your favorite sessions for up to 5 users so that when you return to your chair, your customized program can be turned on right away.
- Zero Gravity - All the rage in massage chairs today, the zero gravity function for stress and low back pain relief has been integrated into the iRobotics 7.
- Modern Styling & Design - The design is quite contemporary looking and feels quite comfortable to the user. It's stylish design will be a wonderful accent to any room in any home or business.
- Comprehensive Airbag System - The iRobotics 7 massage chair has an 100 airbag system that provides therapy for the head, neck, shoulders, upper arm, forearm, hands and fingers, seat, back, calves and feet.
- 3D Roller Massage - You can adjust the rollers forward or back to increase or decrease the intensity of the massage. PLUS you can adjust the intensity of different parts of your back independent of each other. So, if you want deep and your significant other wants gentle, you have the flexibility in this chair to cater to both of you!If you want intense in your neck, but less intense in your back, you can do that too!
- Mechanical Foot Rollers - Each foot massager has a double foot roller to really give your reflexology points a work over!
- Full Body Heat - Luraco has strategically placed heating elements in the feet, seat, and back to give the most comprehensive warming system to help soothe your back during your massage session.
- Airbag Massage Intensity Adjustment - The airbag intensity can be adjusted up or down with the push of one button. If the default air massage is too intense or too soft, pushing this one button can customize the intensity for the user's sensitivities.You can also adjust the intensity of the feet independent of the arms/hands and calves
- 3-Tiered Calf and Foot Massage - An additional layer of airbags in the calf region facilitates for a greater and more comprehensive calf massage. Most chairs are two-tiered, but the 3-tiered system will really do a great job on your sore calves.
- Ottoman Leg Length Adjustment - This chair can cater to body frames as tall as 6'7" and as short as 4'7". The fitting of these body sizes is made possible by the extending and retracting ottoman mechanism.
- 9 Auto Programs - Programs designed to fix whatever ails you. With the simple push of one button you can have 20 minutes of soothing massage...all pre-programmed for your benefit and enjoyment.
- Body Stretching - A unique and advanced body stretching program introduces utter relaxation and therapy to a compressed spine.
- Body Scan Technology - The chair will scan your spine and body shape to allow this massage chair to give you the customized and soothing massage possible. The chair will make the massage fit your body rather than the other way around. .
- BlueTooh & MP3 Music System - Pair your device to the chair through the BlueTooth function and listen to your music on great sounding speakers. An ultra clean music system that will give you better quality sound than most competing models in the marketplace.
- Exceptional Warranty - Luraco offers a 3 year parts and labor, in-home warranty for this chair (PLUS 2 more years of parts!).
- 32" Vertical Massage Track - A 32" vertical roller track assures that the chair will hit the highest and lowest points of your spine, including the top of your gluteal muscles. The rollers give you a great neck and upper back massage, but also hit the lower back for back pain sufferers.
- Voice Response System - The chair can communicate with the user in English, Spanish, French, or Vietnamese, the first chair of it's kind to cater to customers who speak different languages.
- Leather Touch Points - Genuine leather wherever the chair touches your skin. So, your neck, feet, and arms will be resting on premium, comfortable leather upholstery
- Noise Reduction Technology - New technology provides a quieter massage chair, thus making your massage experience much more relaxing.
- Optional Health Monitoring System - Luraco has created the first and only medical massage chair that uses patented integrated health monitoring features that allow the user to measure blood pressure and heart rate.
Recommended User Height (approx.): 4'7" - 6'7"'
Recommended Max. User Weight (lbs): 300
Power Consumption (Watts): 150
Weight (lbs): 265
Dimensions (H" x W" x D"): 48 x 38 x 60
Warranty (parts & labor/parts): 3 yr/5 yr
# Motors: 12
Manufacture Country: USA
Here are some great email questions with my responses. I hope this helps someone out there! Customer Question #1 We are in the market for a chair. Which chair would be best for…
Luraco iRobotics 7 Plus Massage Chair Reviews (45)
Oct 14, 2016 at 05:41 PM
Alan and the staff are great. Quickly called in a change on the color after I ordered. Kept me informed as to shipping status. Chair arrive in less than a week from order date.
This is my first massage chair, it is definitely a great investment.
Chair is great, biggest issue is my wife keeps taking it. I have literally been falling asleep in the chair during the massage.
The variety of standard programs is very good,
I did not get the white glove service, but the chair was easy to put together. If you have a lot of stair steps, I would recommend the white glove since the chair is heavy.
Jul 18, 2016 at 01:49 PM
I looked at a lot of chairs and talked a lot of people and Michael and Dr. Weidner were over-the-top EXCELLENT to work with. They not only had a very large selection of products on their SoCal Floor, but they also were excellent with any questions and concerns I had as I started using my new chair.
I could not be happier with them or the chair!
Mar 23, 2016 at 12:52 PM
I so agree with all the other 5 stars reviews. I would give more stars if offered. My experiences with Dr. Weidner exceeded my expectations, as did with Robyn at Luraco. I can't say enough good things about them. As far as the I7 Chair goes, I'm so glad I decided that this was the massage chair for me. If you can afford to purchase this chair, don't think twice. Just do it now! The sooner you order it, the sooner you will be thanking yourself. First Class-Top Shelf product and service all the way!
Mar 06, 2016 at 07:05 AM
We could not be more pleased with our Luraco I7. The quality of the craftsmanship is excellent. Being made in America is a huge plus. Dr. Weidner was so pleasant so speak with and his knowledge of the various chairs is exceptional. The company that provided the white glove installation put the chair together and set it up for us. Glad we went ahead with the white glove installation. The chair is not hard to put together after watching them, but would have taken my wife and i much longer than it took the installers. We highly recommend the white glove installation. Good pricing, quality products, excellent customer service from people who seem to really care--what more could one ask for and why would you shop anywhere else for a massage chair?
Feb 12, 2016 at 04:35 PM
We purchased the I7 from Dr. Weidner, I will write a full review on chair at a later time, just wanted to say how easy Dr. Weidner made the whole process.... It's difficult for most people to drop 8K without even sitting in chair let alone not even meeting the seller!!! However, this man isn't just a Dr. & salesman he truly cares about his clients... There was never any sales pressure, as a matter of fact he gave of a bunch of cheaper options.. The I7 just had everything we were looking for... We probably talked 15x's & if he wasn't able to answer the call he got back to us very quick, there was even an instance when he was already home doing his yard work & I tried to tell him I'll call at a better time he insisted we talk!!! I guess what we're trying to say is, if your in the market for a massage chair look NO FURTHER, YOU FOUND THE MAN TO TRUST!!! GREAT BUYING EXPERIENCE!!!
Luraco iRobotics 7 Plus Massage Chair