Luraco has done it again, this time with the iRobotics 7 Plus massage chair. It's feature-set includes a powerful operating system managed from the first touch screen remote control that actually looks and feels like a smart phone, a 32" roller track to get to the top of the buttocks muscles, a health monitoring feature, full body heating elements (feet, seat, & back), a 3-tiered calf & foot massage, memory capability so that you can "re-use" a customized program that you really like, leather touch points, 3D roller intensity adjustment, mechanical foot rollers, Bluetooth technology and speakers, all with a 3 year in home warranty! Not to mention that this chair is assembled and quality controlled in the USA, with American and imported Taiwanese parts. An extraordinary massage chair with a very rich set of features.
- Made in the USA! - This is the first massage chair built in the USA with a few components imported from Taiwan. Designed, engineered, assembled in Dallas, Texas by Luraco Technologies. Luraco is a military contractor as well as having branched out into other health and beauty products. Previous to creating the iRobotics 7 massage chair for the general public, Luraco became well known and respected in the spa industry for their pedicure massage chairs.
- Touch Screen Remote Control - A first in the massage chair industry, Luraco has integrated a touch screen remote working on a very powerful operating system that looks and feels just like your smart phone. This chair incorporates a pause button to stop a program whenever the need arises but allows you to pick up right where you left off when you start it up again.
- 5 Memory Settings - When you customize your massage and find that it has all the perfect settings for your spine, good luck trying to reproduce it tomorrow when you use the chair again. Now, you can memorize your favorite sessions for up to 5 users so that when you return to your chair, your customized program can be turned on right away.
- Zero Gravity - All the rage in massage chairs today, the zero gravity function for stress and low back pain relief has been integrated into the iRobotics 7.
- Modern Styling & Design - The design is quite contemporary looking and feels quite comfortable to the user. It's stylish design will be a wonderful accent to any room in any home or business.
- Comprehensive Airbag System - The iRobotics 7 massage chair has an 100 airbag system that provides therapy for the head, neck, shoulders, upper arm, forearm, hands and fingers, seat, back, calves and feet.
- 3D Roller Massage - You can adjust the rollers forward or back to increase or decrease the intensity of the massage. PLUS you can adjust the intensity of different parts of your back independent of each other. So, if you want deep and your significant other wants gentle, you have the flexibility in this chair to cater to both of you!If you want intense in your neck, but less intense in your back, you can do that too!
- Mechanical Foot Rollers - Each foot massager has a double foot roller to really give your reflexology points a work over!
- Full Body Heat - Luraco has strategically placed heating elements in the feet, seat, and back to give the most comprehensive warming system to help soothe your back during your massage session.
- Airbag Massage Intensity Adjustment - The airbag intensity can be adjusted up or down with the push of one button. If the default air massage is too intense or too soft, pushing this one button can customize the intensity for the user's sensitivities.You can also adjust the intensity of the feet independent of the arms/hands and calves
- 3-Tiered Calf and Foot Massage - An additional layer of airbags in the calf region facilitates for a greater and more comprehensive calf massage. Most chairs are two-tiered, but the 3-tiered system will really do a great job on your sore calves.
- Ottoman Leg Length Adjustment - This chair can cater to body frames as tall as 6'7" and as short as 4'7". The fitting of these body sizes is made possible by the extending and retracting ottoman mechanism.
- 9 Auto Programs - Programs designed to fix whatever ails you. With the simple push of one button you can have 20 minutes of soothing massage...all pre-programmed for your benefit and enjoyment.
- Body Stretching - A unique and advanced body stretching program introduces utter relaxation and therapy to a compressed spine.
- Body Scan Technology - The chair will scan your spine and body shape to allow this massage chair to give you the customized and soothing massage possible. The chair will make the massage fit your body rather than the other way around. .
- BlueTooh & MP3 Music System - Pair your device to the chair through the BlueTooth function and listen to your music on great sounding speakers. An ultra clean music system that will give you better quality sound than most competing models in the marketplace.
- Exceptional Warranty - Luraco offers a 3 year parts and labor, in-home warranty for this chair (PLUS 2 more years of parts!).
- 32" Vertical Massage Track - A 32" vertical roller track assures that the chair will hit the highest and lowest points of your spine, including the top of your gluteal muscles. The rollers give you a great neck and upper back massage, but also hit the lower back for back pain sufferers.
- Voice Response System - The chair can communicate with the user in English, Spanish, French, or Vietnamese, the first chair of it's kind to cater to customers who speak different languages.
- Leather Touch Points - Genuine leather wherever the chair touches your skin. So, your neck, feet, and arms will be resting on premium, comfortable leather upholstery
- Noise Reduction Technology - New technology provides a quieter massage chair, thus making your massage experience much more relaxing.
- Optional Health Monitoring System - Luraco has created the first and only medical massage chair that uses patented integrated health monitoring features that allow the user to measure blood pressure and heart rate.
Recommended User Height (approx.): 4'7" - 6'7"'
Recommended Max. User Weight (lbs): 300
Power Consumption (Watts): 150
Weight (lbs): 265
Dimensions (H" x W" x D"): 48 x 38 x 60
Warranty (parts & labor/parts): 3 yr/5 yr
# Motors: 12
Manufacture Country: USA
Here are some great email questions with my responses. I hope this helps someone out there! Customer Question #1 We are in the market for a chair. Which chair would be best for…
Luraco iRobotics 7 Plus Massage Chair Reviews (45)
Aug 10, 2017 at 02:04 PM
Hello Dr Weidner,
I wanted to thank you for assisting me with my research, choice and purchase of the Luraco I Robotics 7.
Your many online Youtube videos on various chairs were invaluable to my research.
In my search, I even found one of your videos on another vendors site, as well.
I had narrowed my selection down to two massage chairs, but after talking with you, your historical experience with both Chairs, I went on the search for another. With the help of your videos, I found the Luraco I Robotic 7 and gained your endorsement for my identified wants.
But, this massage chair was beyond my planned budget.
Every massage Chair Dealer says: that they offer the lowest prices but, all are discounted to the same price.
Some sales staff were high pressure and would just say what I wanted to hear on each chair and then found-out with research that it did no have what I wanted.
From my research;
A. Most web sites had varied specifications on same modeled numbered chair. Some representatives said that there site needed to be corrected.
Weight capacity limit’s, equipment weight’s and even dimension’s varied. I guess “mm” is hard to convert to inches for some.
B. There are so many chairs from Osaki that by the time I zeroed in on one chair, I really did not know what model number I was shopping as they have so many similar model numbered chairs. OS? 4S? 4D? Pro? Japan/Titan in front, Japan/Titan in back, Japan/Titan not even mentioned? How I knew I was looking at same chair was to look at the selling price.
C. My suggestion is to add the size width of the each seat in the specifications to help people like me.
I was able to sit in four different chairs locally and in three of those chairs that all internet sales people said would fit my frame,
I felt like a peanut in a peanut shell.
D. Your Lifetime Warranty, your education, your non-high pressure sales, is what sold me on you and your company.
E. My Feeling; I just felt you were sincere in providing advice to help me!
To recap; you did offer a brand new “coming on the market” released chair that fit my disclosed needs, but I decided not to be the first-time user of a new chair on the market with no history of use from you.
With your endorsement, I chose the Luraco I Robotics 7 . You found an open box one at the Texas Factory in the color I requested and although it was still over budget, you were able to offer to me at a discounted price I was able afford.
Now, I will only have buyers remorse, as it ships. J And, I am sure that I will rid myself of this feeling of “did I buy the right chair for me,” until I have it set up and using.
FYI: I really did like the un-boxing Youtube video found; for the simplicity of getting the chair operational.
Thank you for your time and assistance in my selection because my wife and I plan on using this chair daily.
As discussed; she is 117#’s, 5’2” and likes a deep tissue massage as she is physically active with horses.
I am 255#s, 5’10” , needed the intensity adjustments for roller & air: for less intense massage ( I am a wimp), excited about the foot rollers effects and the simple operation aspects. I think the quietness of the massage chair will be utilized, as this chair will be in our bedroom and will look like a traditional piece of furniture.
Jul 21, 2017 at 01:05 AM
I purchased my chair in September 2016 after an extensive online search and comparison that lasted several weeks. The professional demeanor of Dr. Weidner,over the phone, and his non-invasive sales-pitch made me feel more knowledgeable about massage chairs without feeling pressured nor obligated to purchase from him. I sensed the passion of a healthcare professional with a strong belief that massage chairs are salubrious. All things considered I purchased the Luracoi7 online,sight unseen.
A few weeks after receiving my investment, when the excitement diminished, I noticed that the chair was experiencing a jerking motion while transitioning from seated to incline. 90 days had passed so I contacted Luraco. Eventually a technician was sent to my residence and his findings corroborated my complaint. Needless to say I was very disappointed in the chair that I was told was the "top of the line" repeatedly .Then a new chair was sent to me by Luraco by the end of January 2017. This chair also began experiencing the same jerking movement during transition from seated to incline and back, randomly. And once again and I was so disappointed in Luraco's chair. So I continued to monitor for worsening. And it did get worse.
I communicated with Luraco customer service and service technician by phone, email, and video back and forth since March. Eventually a technician was sent to my residence yesterday 7/19/17 to install brackets on the arm rest, the motherboard and the keypad which were shipped to me as replacements.
Success!!! After months of disappointment because I did not get what I expected, I did get what I paid for, good customer service. Well done Luraco, I am not upset with you. The outcome is favorable and I am finally enjoying my chair.
May 17, 2017 at 09:41 AM
I tried my very first massage chair recently while returning home from a business trip, waiting on a flight at the Nashville airport. Between intermittent sciatica flare-ups during my trip and lugging heavy bags through the airport, my back was aching, and I thought I'd give it a try. Although this chair had no leg and foot massagers, I found that five dollars on my debit card provided relief. I decided I wanted one of these for my own.
After reading a number of online reviews of different makes and models and watching several YouTube videos as well, I found a massage chair showroom at a store called "Relax the Back" in the Kansas city area. I decided I wanted to take some chairs for a "test drive" before buying. The sales people there were friendly enough but not very knowledgeable. But I did get demos in the Human Touch Nova, the Inada DreamWave and a third chair from Chinese maker, Cozzia. Out of the three, I liked the DreamWave the best. But it lacked foot rollers. The Nova looked weird (kind of like Spock's coffin in Star Trek) and the Cozzia just felt cheap. It creaked and groaned like it was trying to self-destruct.
I wasn't very impressed with the staff at this store, so I decided to investigate retailers online. Massage Chair Relief kept coming up over and over again. Dr. Weidner's online videos were informative and seemed to be objective. And the company received consistently glowing reviews from customers I decided to give their toll free number a call. The phone was answered by Michael Nguyen who manages the showroom in Cerritos, CA. Michael was patient, knowledgeable and polite. He listened to what my needs were and offered several selections. He suggested the Luraco iRobotics i7 chair because it had the equivalent build quality and reliability ofthe DreamWave and offered additional features like foot rollers, the ability to save user profiles, a more robust and contemporary Linux-based smartphone-like remote and a build/support network right here in the good ol' US of A. He mentioned that their factory was located in Arlington, TX.
Well, it just so happened I was travelling to the DFW area on business. I called Michael and asked if he could arrange a tour of Luraco's facility and a demo of their chair. He was able to set up an appointment that afternoon. I was greeted by two very friendly employees at Luraco who gave my 88-year-old mother and I a tour of the facility. (I was staying at mom's because she lives in the area and my company likes it when I save hotel costs. Mom likes it too.) The building was impeccably clean. The front office section was tiled in marble. That led into the manufacturing, assembly and quality control sections of the building. Also stunningly clean and well organized. Toward the back was a showroom. Along the way, we were greeted with a friendly "hello" and handshake by several smiling employees. I could tell they enjoyed their jobs and were proud of their products. I spent the next half hour in an i7 chair, experiencing the most wonderful massage I ever had, second only to human hands.
After thanking my gracious host, I left the facility, called Michael and ordered my chair. I was able to take advantage of a special sale that had just been announced and took advantage of the "White Glove" delivery service. The chair was delivered on time, expertly set up in my media room downstairs and I couldn't be more pleased. As an additional surprise, Dr. Weidner sent me a box of candies and chocolates, a coffee mug and hot chocolate...all to enjoy in my new chair. I've set up and saved a user profile for myself and have used the chair now for the past couple of days. I have to say, I couldn't be more pleased.
Thanks to the folks at Luraco, Dr. Weidner, Michael Nguyen and the delivery service for a second-to-none experience in customer service and quality!
Mar 24, 2017 at 07:32 AM
My experience with the Loraco i7
After extensive research online for massage chairs, I chose MASSAGE-CHAIR- RELIEF and flew out to LA to try several chairs. The staff was very knowledgeable and helpful and I was able to try the chairs until deciding on the i7. I have had problems with the chair but so far everyone is trying to get it all worked out.
1. Received the chair with the foot air hose bundle clamp retaining screw falling out. The self-tapping screw had to be reinstalled to a new spot next to the original hole.
2. The foot section, with the rollers, did not retract after the leg stretch and my foot was left about 3” above the rollers for the remainder of the massage. This happened to my wife earlier on the same day. This has not happened since that day.
3. The rollers would not be at the same level on each side of my neck/head, usually only about ¼” or so difference. But one time a lot more, maybe ¾-1”during the massage which tilted my head to one side. In the off position one roller is usually about ¼” lower than the other.
4. I started noticing that the foot and roller positions, from the original body scan, were not the same after several days and I would have to do a fresh body scan. But the same thing would happen again.
The Loraco engineer asked me to do a body scan for each of the 5 users and save a different massage with each one. After a week, of using the original saved and different massages within the user, my feet were not touching the foot rollers on user #1 and 4. The rollers were also different from the original settings even though the neck settings showed “19” on all 5 users. Usually the rollers would start coming down lower on my shoulders to the point that it was painful and sometimes they would not be at the same intensity or level under my neck and would barely touch the back of my neck.
When I called back I was asked to reset the chair by turning the power switch OFF and afterwards #1 and 4 were now at the proper place but #2, 3 and 5 were all too high with my knees off the chair.
5. The right foot roller heel air bag, where the hose meets the bag, has a round plastic piece that occasionally comes out of it’s socket and pinches my heel when the air bags inflate and push my feet to the right side. I was told I would be sent some glue to secure it.
6. Lastly, the right foot roller is now making a squeaking noise. The pitch is high/low as the roller speed changes. I was told I would be sent some grease to lubricate it.
I would like to say that my wife and I are getting good results from using the chair. My wife says that she is walking better and my migraines have lessened and once even took the migraine away! I hope that these issues can be resolved so we can keep the chair. KM
Feb 26, 2017 at 04:00 AM
I’ve had this chair for 14 months. I tested 9 different brands and models of massage chairs at Massage Chair Relief (and some other stores too) before choosing the Luraco iRobotics 7 chair. Originally I was leaning toward some of the less expensive chairs, but finally decided on the Luraco for several reasons. First, it is made in the USA and has a great warranty. I actually used the warranty for an issue with the chair and the customer service experience was great. Luraco got back to me the same day and had replacement parts shipped overnight to my house. A repair technician arrived the day after the parts arrived to repair the chair. The technician was on time, polite and knowledgeable. The chair was repaired in about 15 minutes. I have no idea what kind of experience this might have been with a chair built overseas, and I’m glad I didn’t have to find out. Secondly, it was one of the few chairs that I tried that was UL Listed. This was important to me for safety reasons. Third, this was the only chair that I tried that offered the ability to adjust the 3D roller intensity. I have found that over the past year of using this chair that I have gradually increased the roller intensity. If it were not for this capability, the chair’s massage would now seem weak to me. And finally, I love the “stretching” program that this chair offers. This chair was a Christmas gift for my wife and she loves it! Before we had the chair, she used to come home from work very stressed-out and frustrated. Now, everyday after work she comes home and heads straight for the massage chair. Afterwards she’s de-stressed, relaxed and happy. This chair is definitely up there in price, but it is a fantastic massage chair. I wish I would have purchased one years ago.
Luraco iRobotics 7 Plus Massage Chair