Luraco has done it again, this time with the iRobotics 7 Plus massage chair. It's feature-set includes a powerful operating system managed from the first touch screen remote control that actually looks and feels like a smart phone, a 32" roller track to get to the top of the buttocks muscles, a health monitoring feature, full body heating elements (feet, seat, & back), a 3-tiered calf & foot massage, memory capability so that you can "re-use" a customized program that you really like, leather touch points, 3D roller intensity adjustment, mechanical foot rollers, Bluetooth technology and speakers, all with a 3 year in home warranty! Not to mention that this chair is assembled and quality controlled in the USA, with American and imported Taiwanese parts. An extraordinary massage chair with a very rich set of features.
- Made in the USA! - This is the first massage chair built in the USA with a few components imported from Taiwan. Designed, engineered, assembled in Dallas, Texas by Luraco Technologies. Luraco is a military contractor as well as having branched out into other health and beauty products. Previous to creating the iRobotics 7 massage chair for the general public, Luraco became well known and respected in the spa industry for their pedicure massage chairs.
- Touch Screen Remote Control - A first in the massage chair industry, Luraco has integrated a touch screen remote working on a very powerful operating system that looks and feels just like your smart phone. This chair incorporates a pause button to stop a program whenever the need arises but allows you to pick up right where you left off when you start it up again.
- 5 Memory Settings - When you customize your massage and find that it has all the perfect settings for your spine, good luck trying to reproduce it tomorrow when you use the chair again. Now, you can memorize your favorite sessions for up to 5 users so that when you return to your chair, your customized program can be turned on right away.
- Zero Gravity - All the rage in massage chairs today, the zero gravity function for stress and low back pain relief has been integrated into the iRobotics 7.
- Modern Styling & Design - The design is quite contemporary looking and feels quite comfortable to the user. It's stylish design will be a wonderful accent to any room in any home or business.
- Comprehensive Airbag System - The iRobotics 7 massage chair has an 100 airbag system that provides therapy for the head, neck, shoulders, upper arm, forearm, hands and fingers, seat, back, calves and feet.
- 3D Roller Massage - You can adjust the rollers forward or back to increase or decrease the intensity of the massage. PLUS you can adjust the intensity of different parts of your back independent of each other. So, if you want deep and your significant other wants gentle, you have the flexibility in this chair to cater to both of you!If you want intense in your neck, but less intense in your back, you can do that too!
- Mechanical Foot Rollers - Each foot massager has a double foot roller to really give your reflexology points a work over!
- Full Body Heat - Luraco has strategically placed heating elements in the feet, seat, and back to give the most comprehensive warming system to help soothe your back during your massage session.
- Airbag Massage Intensity Adjustment - The airbag intensity can be adjusted up or down with the push of one button. If the default air massage is too intense or too soft, pushing this one button can customize the intensity for the user's sensitivities.You can also adjust the intensity of the feet independent of the arms/hands and calves
- 3-Tiered Calf and Foot Massage - An additional layer of airbags in the calf region facilitates for a greater and more comprehensive calf massage. Most chairs are two-tiered, but the 3-tiered system will really do a great job on your sore calves.
- Ottoman Leg Length Adjustment - This chair can cater to body frames as tall as 6'7" and as short as 4'7". The fitting of these body sizes is made possible by the extending and retracting ottoman mechanism.
- 9 Auto Programs - Programs designed to fix whatever ails you. With the simple push of one button you can have 20 minutes of soothing massage...all pre-programmed for your benefit and enjoyment.
- Body Stretching - A unique and advanced body stretching program introduces utter relaxation and therapy to a compressed spine.
- Body Scan Technology - The chair will scan your spine and body shape to allow this massage chair to give you the customized and soothing massage possible. The chair will make the massage fit your body rather than the other way around. .
- BlueTooh & MP3 Music System - Pair your device to the chair through the BlueTooth function and listen to your music on great sounding speakers. An ultra clean music system that will give you better quality sound than most competing models in the marketplace.
- Exceptional Warranty - Luraco offers a 3 year parts and labor, in-home warranty for this chair (PLUS 2 more years of parts!).
- 32" Vertical Massage Track - A 32" vertical roller track assures that the chair will hit the highest and lowest points of your spine, including the top of your gluteal muscles. The rollers give you a great neck and upper back massage, but also hit the lower back for back pain sufferers.
- Voice Response System - The chair can communicate with the user in English, Spanish, French, or Vietnamese, the first chair of it's kind to cater to customers who speak different languages.
- Leather Touch Points - Genuine leather wherever the chair touches your skin. So, your neck, feet, and arms will be resting on premium, comfortable leather upholstery
- Noise Reduction Technology - New technology provides a quieter massage chair, thus making your massage experience much more relaxing.
- Optional Health Monitoring System - Luraco has created the first and only medical massage chair that uses patented integrated health monitoring features that allow the user to measure blood pressure and heart rate.
Recommended User Height (approx.): 4'7" - 6'7"'
Recommended Max. User Weight (lbs): 300
Power Consumption (Watts): 150
Weight (lbs): 265
Dimensions (H" x W" x D"): 48 x 38 x 60
Warranty (parts & labor/parts): 3 yr/5 yr
# Motors: 12
Manufacture Country: USA
As you may or may not know, I have spoken out a number of times about what it really means for a chair to be “Made in Japan” or “Made in Korea” or anywhere else in the world, other…
A few years ago, I downloaded a sound meter app on my phone and took readings from all of the chairs on my Utah showroom floor to determine which one was the quietest. It was an…
Here are some great email questions with my responses. I hope this helps someone out there! Customer Question #1 We are in the market for a chair. Which chair would be best for…
Luraco iRobotics 7 Plus Massage Chair Reviews (46)
Feb 27, 2018 at 02:22 PM
Only had the chair for a short time but am pleased so far. I have been going to chiropractors since 1956 and hope the chair will cut down on my Visits. I have not had time to test all the features but will follow up later. The only negative thing is no seat rollers and no holder for the remote. I am giving it 5 stars because that is as high it goes. Unless I have major problems or concerns my 5 stars will stand.
Feb 20, 2018 at 01:31 PM
Just want to let you know how much I love my Luraco iRobotics 7. I use it every day that we are at home and when on the road can't wait to get back to it. I am greatly appreciative for the time that you and your staff spent in helping me identify the right chair for me. Most of all the time you personally spent during my visit to your showroom. In spite of spending 5 hours trying nearly every chair in the place some twice I felt no pressure and you answered all of my questions even calling the manufacture for one answer. I ordered the chair that day and received it 10 days later even though we were in the busy post Thanksgiving pre Christmas season. Since then I have spent time every day I have been at home learning all of the options and capabilities of this chair. I now have it tweaked in just right for me and saved in a user profile. When I come in from working a long physical day it relaxes me and relieves the stress in my neck back and legs. A bonus has been the arms, when I started this search I was looking to address my neck and back but have found that the arm function is great at relieving pain I have from an old wrist injury. Once again thank you for making my entire massage chair acquisition a pain free experience.
Feb 02, 2018 at 04:26 PM
We purchased our i7 from Michael in the Cerritos store after we spent a few hours with him one evening talking and trying out several models. We knew what features we were looking for so it was easy for Michael to narrow it down to a few, which made it a lot easier. From the time, we made our decision to time of delivery and subsequent weeks the customer service has been superb!
Initially we had an issue with the remote communicating with the chair which turned out to be software related but Michael was on it quickly and it was worked out within a couple of days. We love the chair as we are still exploring all the features it offers and look forward too many years of use as we destress from our daily life and decompress after a tough workout.
Thanks from Thankful i7 owners,
Jerry & Tana Nasser :)
Dec 19, 2017 at 08:42 PM
I am now a proud owner of the Luraco I Robotics 7 massage chair.
I stopped in Utah to meet Dr. Alan at the showroom in October. He spent over 3 hours with me and I tried out nearly every chair in the store --both the less expensive and also the higher ticket chairs.I found little difference between many of the models-UNTIL I tried the Luraco i7 at the end of my visit-and WOW-it certainly stood out as the most sophisticated and effective chair by far. I wanted a strong neck and shoulder massage program and the Luraco was the only one that stood out.
It took me two months to convince myself to purchase this chair-and I am so glad that I made the leap of faith.
I have had the chair now for 3 weeks and I use it at least two times EVERY day. I have tried every Auto program and find each to be both effective and enjoyable. I look forward each time to both totally relax and get re-invigorated.
I love the heat feature. The fact that Luraco makes the chair in the US was important to me.
I heartily recommend the Luraco i7 chair-and using Massage Chair Relief no matter what chair you choose. Without Dr. Alan Weidner's kind help, I would be sitting in an uncomfortable recliner, and wishing I could be sitting in a massage chair. It has been the best decision I could have made for health and happiness.
Sep 05, 2017 at 02:18 PM
Hello Dr. Weidner,
I am back with an initial review on this chair.
We ordered this chair on 8/10/2017 and received the chair in 7 days on 8/18/2017. (Very Quick)
I am "cost conscious" (another work for cheap), chair was dropped shipped in my garage. With help, I moved to my master bedroom..
FYI: Needed four (two gals and two guys) to move the chair out of the box. Once, out of the box, two are fine and in 15-20 min. we were up and running. (Watch the video)
Everyone hopped into the chair, for a test run. We all were grimacing and a little taken back at how deep it went into your back.
In retrospect: The initial settings on the message are too intense for everyone, even for my Swedish wife. If you do not play with intensity settings, (which, I now am doing), you will find the messages intense and your body my be sore the next day. I am not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing to have happen. ("no pain no gain!", kind of thought).
3 Weeks in.
Now that I am a pro at operating the hand-held device, I can honestly say the following;
1. Glad I got this chair. I did try four other chairs prior to selecting this one. But, I feel that this one has the ability to do more then any of the other ones could do, due to the intensity adjustments of the air bags, he roller's and the thumping.
When you get the chair, put all settings on intensity one except the Arm's. unless you have hands the size of gorilla's. Use a "three" setting for the Arm. everything else start out with intensity "one" and go up from their.
YOU WILL NEED the movable pad. I do not know how you would stand it with out the pad
2. Foot Message; I had to have this feature based on the prior four chairs that I tried out and sat in.
The I-robotics foot message is completely different then those chairs that I tried. The rollers here do not roll in one direction. They go in two directions, at least it feels that way. It feels like the rollers roll at two or three different angles and the airbags encase your heel and top of foot. This in my opinion is better if you follow reflexology.
2b. lower leg and Calf; with the two ballasts, you will like this pressure applied message
3. Hand Message; this chair is better due to the raised nodules that your hands and arms are exposed to on the bottom. Again, if you follow reflexology, you will like this feature over other chairs that do not have the raised nodules.
4. Neck, I can not say it is the best, but, it appears to me that this is a superior shoulder and upper neck. I would expect nothing better than what this chair delivers. .
5. Seat movement with twisting is a 6 out of 10. I did try a "Dream" Chair and it did have more twist than this chair. I would say that the "Dream" chair would be an 8. if you went to a chiropractor and got yourself twisted with a pop that would be a 10.
No pop on an 8 rating either.
On the Seat you will have two ballasts on your thighs. These will sometime give you an ouch!, Again no pain no gain. have not figured out how to adjust intensity on the thigh.
OVERALL; I do not think there is a better chair out there for the money for multiple users. My wife is 5'2", 116#'s and I am 5'10", 250#'s and I was mainly concerned that my size be accommodated. also, I like "light" feel good messages and my wife likes the Swedish deep tissue. She is an equestrian rider and I am Carlos the barn boy!. This chair works for my size, her size, my desire for light tissue messages and her need for deep tissue. Because of the intensity adjustments of the rollers and the airbags, this worked for use both using this one chair.
I will give another review in 30 days
FYI: I am an online purchaser who found Relax The Back from the Youtube videos and had several phone conversations with Dr. Weidner. I am very satisfied with my purchase of this chair.
Luraco iRobotics 7 Plus Massage Chair