Luraco has done it again, this time with the iRobotics 7 Plus massage chair. It's feature-set includes a powerful operating system managed from the first touch screen remote control that actually looks and feels like a smart phone, a 32" roller track to get to the top of the buttocks muscles, a health monitoring feature, full body heating elements (feet, seat, & back), a 3-tiered calf & foot massage, memory capability so that you can "re-use" a customized program that you really like, leather touch points, 3D roller intensity adjustment, mechanical foot rollers, Bluetooth technology and speakers, all with a 3 year in home warranty! Not to mention that this chair is assembled and quality controlled in the USA, with American and imported Taiwanese parts. An extraordinary massage chair with a very rich set of features.
- Made in the USA! - This is the first massage chair built in the USA with a few components imported from Taiwan. Designed, engineered, assembled in Dallas, Texas by Luraco Technologies. Luraco is a military contractor as well as having branched out into other health and beauty products. Previous to creating the iRobotics 7 massage chair for the general public, Luraco became well known and respected in the spa industry for their pedicure massage chairs.
- Touch Screen Remote Control - A first in the massage chair industry, Luraco has integrated a touch screen remote working on a very powerful operating system that looks and feels just like your smart phone. This chair incorporates a pause button to stop a program whenever the need arises but allows you to pick up right where you left off when you start it up again.
- 5 Memory Settings - When you customize your massage and find that it has all the perfect settings for your spine, good luck trying to reproduce it tomorrow when you use the chair again. Now, you can memorize your favorite sessions for up to 5 users so that when you return to your chair, your customized program can be turned on right away.
- Zero Gravity - All the rage in massage chairs today, the zero gravity function for stress and low back pain relief has been integrated into the iRobotics 7.
- Modern Styling & Design - The design is quite contemporary looking and feels quite comfortable to the user. It's stylish design will be a wonderful accent to any room in any home or business.
- Comprehensive Airbag System - The iRobotics 7 massage chair has an 100 airbag system that provides therapy for the head, neck, shoulders, upper arm, forearm, hands and fingers, seat, back, calves and feet.
- 3D Roller Massage - You can adjust the rollers forward or back to increase or decrease the intensity of the massage. PLUS you can adjust the intensity of different parts of your back independent of each other. So, if you want deep and your significant other wants gentle, you have the flexibility in this chair to cater to both of you!If you want intense in your neck, but less intense in your back, you can do that too!
- Mechanical Foot Rollers - Each foot massager has a double foot roller to really give your reflexology points a work over!
- Full Body Heat - Luraco has strategically placed heating elements in the feet, seat, and back to give the most comprehensive warming system to help soothe your back during your massage session.
- Airbag Massage Intensity Adjustment - The airbag intensity can be adjusted up or down with the push of one button. If the default air massage is too intense or too soft, pushing this one button can customize the intensity for the user's sensitivities.You can also adjust the intensity of the feet independent of the arms/hands and calves
- 3-Tiered Calf and Foot Massage - An additional layer of airbags in the calf region facilitates for a greater and more comprehensive calf massage. Most chairs are two-tiered, but the 3-tiered system will really do a great job on your sore calves.
- Ottoman Leg Length Adjustment - This chair can cater to body frames as tall as 6'7" and as short as 4'7". The fitting of these body sizes is made possible by the extending and retracting ottoman mechanism.
- 9 Auto Programs - Programs designed to fix whatever ails you. With the simple push of one button you can have 20 minutes of soothing massage...all pre-programmed for your benefit and enjoyment.
- Body Stretching - A unique and advanced body stretching program introduces utter relaxation and therapy to a compressed spine.
- Body Scan Technology - The chair will scan your spine and body shape to allow this massage chair to give you the customized and soothing massage possible. The chair will make the massage fit your body rather than the other way around. .
- BlueTooh & MP3 Music System - Pair your device to the chair through the BlueTooth function and listen to your music on great sounding speakers. An ultra clean music system that will give you better quality sound than most competing models in the marketplace.
- Exceptional Warranty - Luraco offers a 3 year parts and labor, in-home warranty for this chair (PLUS 2 more years of parts!).
- 32" Vertical Massage Track - A 32" vertical roller track assures that the chair will hit the highest and lowest points of your spine, including the top of your gluteal muscles. The rollers give you a great neck and upper back massage, but also hit the lower back for back pain sufferers.
- Voice Response System - The chair can communicate with the user in English, Spanish, French, or Vietnamese, the first chair of it's kind to cater to customers who speak different languages.
- Leather Touch Points - Genuine leather wherever the chair touches your skin. So, your neck, feet, and arms will be resting on premium, comfortable leather upholstery
- Noise Reduction Technology - New technology provides a quieter massage chair, thus making your massage experience much more relaxing.
- Optional Health Monitoring System - Luraco has created the first and only medical massage chair that uses patented integrated health monitoring features that allow the user to measure blood pressure and heart rate.
Recommended User Height (approx.): 4'7" - 6'7"'
Recommended Max. User Weight (lbs): 300
Power Consumption (Watts): 150
Weight (lbs): 265
Dimensions (H" x W" x D"): 48 x 38 x 60
Warranty (parts & labor/parts): 3 yr/5 yr
# Motors: 12
Manufacture Country: USA
As you may or may not know, I have spoken out a number of times about what it really means for a chair to be “Made in Japan” or “Made in Korea” or anywhere else in the world, other…
A few years ago, I downloaded a sound meter app on my phone and took readings from all of the chairs on my Utah showroom floor to determine which one was the quietest. It was an…
Here are some great email questions with my responses. I hope this helps someone out there! Customer Question #1 We are in the market for a chair. Which chair would be best for…
Luraco iRobotics 7 Plus Massage Chair Reviews (47)
May 27, 2018 at 10:10 AM
My wife and I love our new Luraco IRobotics 7 Massage chair. The buying process was so easy and Micheal Nguyen is a great salesman and answered all our questions and listened to what we wanted out of a massage chair and matched us up with a perfect one. My favorite is the shoulder, buttocks rollers and leg stretch. I love the fact that it is so quite. Our whole family loves different features. My son loves the lower back and so does my daughter. My wife loves all the features. I love the fact that you can customize the users. Delivery was a breeze and the gentelman were very helpful we did get the white glove option because we have stairs. We have had massage chairs in the past and this is by far the best quality I have experienced. I would highly recommend your company to anyone who is interested in buying a massage chair.
May 11, 2018 at 08:35 AM
Awesome Chair and awesome customer service..........After researching high end chairs, and talking on the telephone with Dr. Weidner, who is very easy to talk to and very knowledgeable, I decided to buy (without ever sitting in it first -- Dr. W has a 90 day return guarantee). The chair arrived last week, white glove service and I was told to keep the box in the event I want to return the chair. I am taking the box to the dump today as I refuse to send my chair back. It is GREAT!
Apr 08, 2018 at 11:51 AM
This was really an awesome purchase experience. From order to delivery very smooth. The Luraco I7 is one really nice high quality chair. Since we live close to the factory Luraco made the delivery using a large van. Everything was packed well and no damage. We did not order white glove but they placed the chair in our garage. The hardest part about the whole process was just moving it into position. This thing is heavy and well made. Massage Chair Relief sent along a nice gift package to go with the chair that included a surge protector, hot chocolate, candy and a mug. A nice touch to top of an already great customer experience. The whole family has used the chair multiple times and we could not be more pleased. We are looking forward to trying out all the various programs and settings. Well done Luraco and Massage Chair Relief.
Mar 12, 2018 at 12:40 PM
Dr. Weidner: I cannot recall a time that I felt compelled to provide written feedback about an experience I have had shopping, but in the case of my dealings with Michael Nguyen at Massage Chair Relief I feel like I must provide some comments Michael was absolute phenomenal. From the first call where he provided candid, insightful information and helped me understand options, through supporting me through the purchase and arranging for a Xmas surprise for my wife, to post purchase support he was outstanding. He took the time to answer questions once we assembled the chair and sent a tip sheet he creates while on vacation with his family! In this day and age - you rarely see this level of customer service. I wanted you to be aware of how great this employee is and how much I appreciate how he made the experience a pleasant one for me Since the chair ( Luraco iRobotics 7) arrived it has been a big hit with my wife. She absolutely loves it and uses it nearly every evening. Thank you. Sherif Gobran Newtown Square, PA You have my permission to publish my testimonial. You have a great team. Thank you Mike.
Mar 09, 2018 at 02:15 PM
Before my recent research and then purchasing of my Luraco 7, I had used my friends Luraco 7 and thought it was very nice, but not a must have at the time. Spendy for sure. I had recently in the past year, purchased a Healthmate infrared sauna and to this day, still LOVE it. My friend and I went back and forth with each other laughing and I guess, complaining how much each other spent on their new “toys”. Well, after he used my sauna just once, he apologized adamantly about how I spent way too much. And in turn I apologized for laughing about how much he spent on his Luraco. Now, regarding the chair, I liked how well build his was and the features, including the pre-programmed modes, and the iPhone style remote. I used his chair after a very rough day at work. After my session was finished, I decided at that time, that it was time for me to look at getting my own chair. The next day was when my researching started and I quickly eliminated the sub $3000 chairs, which to me were nothing more than a recliner with a vibration device added. I decided I’m all in on a high end, feature laden chair, or I wasn’t going to get one. I was finally down to the Inada DreamWave and the iRobotics chair. I tried a DreamWave in a Portland showroom and had all but made up my mind that the DreamWave was my new favorite. But I was a stickler for wanting foot rollers and the DreamWave doesn’t have them. I think if push comes to shove, the DreamWave might actually give a better total body massage. But the trump card for me was again, the foot rollers. So I ended up with the Luraco and am glad I did it. Not to mention AMERICAN MADE, AMERICAN JOBS. And finally, so glad I ended up buying from Massage-Chair-Relief and Dr. Alan. They had the know;edge and the financing options that fit my needs. 10 stars! Sorry my review ended up being a boom and a half. But I wanted to show how research does payoff big time. I recommend this chair highly as an “investment in your health”. Not a new toy!
Luraco iRobotics 7 Plus Massage Chair