Luraco has done it again, this time with the iRobotics 7 Plus massage chair. It's feature-set includes a powerful operating system managed from the first touch screen remote control that actually looks and feels like a smart phone, a 32" roller track to get to the top of the buttocks muscles, a health monitoring feature, full body heating elements (feet, seat, & back), a 3-tiered calf & foot massage, memory capability so that you can "re-use" a customized program that you really like, leather touch points, 3D roller intensity adjustment, mechanical foot rollers, Bluetooth technology and speakers, all with a 3 year in home warranty! Not to mention that this chair is assembled and quality controlled in the USA, with American and imported Taiwanese parts. An extraordinary massage chair with a very rich set of features.
- Made in the USA! - This is the first massage chair built in the USA with a few components imported from Taiwan. Designed, engineered, assembled in Dallas, Texas by Luraco Technologies. Luraco is a military contractor as well as having branched out into other health and beauty products. Previous to creating the iRobotics 7 massage chair for the general public, Luraco became well known and respected in the spa industry for their pedicure massage chairs.
- Touch Screen Remote Control - A first in the massage chair industry, Luraco has integrated a touch screen remote working on a very powerful operating system that looks and feels just like your smart phone. This chair incorporates a pause button to stop a program whenever the need arises but allows you to pick up right where you left off when you start it up again.
- 5 Memory Settings - When you customize your massage and find that it has all the perfect settings for your spine, good luck trying to reproduce it tomorrow when you use the chair again. Now, you can memorize your favorite sessions for up to 5 users so that when you return to your chair, your customized program can be turned on right away.
- Zero Gravity - All the rage in massage chairs today, the zero gravity function for stress and low back pain relief has been integrated into the iRobotics 7.
- Modern Styling & Design - The design is quite contemporary looking and feels quite comfortable to the user. It's stylish design will be a wonderful accent to any room in any home or business.
- Comprehensive Airbag System - The iRobotics 7 massage chair has an 100 airbag system that provides therapy for the head, neck, shoulders, upper arm, forearm, hands and fingers, seat, back, calves and feet.
- 3D Roller Massage - You can adjust the rollers forward or back to increase or decrease the intensity of the massage. PLUS you can adjust the intensity of different parts of your back independent of each other. So, if you want deep and your significant other wants gentle, you have the flexibility in this chair to cater to both of you!If you want intense in your neck, but less intense in your back, you can do that too!
- Mechanical Foot Rollers - Each foot massager has a double foot roller to really give your reflexology points a work over!
- Full Body Heat - Luraco has strategically placed heating elements in the feet, seat, and back to give the most comprehensive warming system to help soothe your back during your massage session.
- Airbag Massage Intensity Adjustment - The airbag intensity can be adjusted up or down with the push of one button. If the default air massage is too intense or too soft, pushing this one button can customize the intensity for the user's sensitivities.You can also adjust the intensity of the feet independent of the arms/hands and calves
- 3-Tiered Calf and Foot Massage - An additional layer of airbags in the calf region facilitates for a greater and more comprehensive calf massage. Most chairs are two-tiered, but the 3-tiered system will really do a great job on your sore calves.
- Ottoman Leg Length Adjustment - This chair can cater to body frames as tall as 6'7" and as short as 4'7". The fitting of these body sizes is made possible by the extending and retracting ottoman mechanism.
- 9 Auto Programs - Programs designed to fix whatever ails you. With the simple push of one button you can have 20 minutes of soothing massage...all pre-programmed for your benefit and enjoyment.
- Body Stretching - A unique and advanced body stretching program introduces utter relaxation and therapy to a compressed spine.
- Body Scan Technology - The chair will scan your spine and body shape to allow this massage chair to give you the customized and soothing massage possible. The chair will make the massage fit your body rather than the other way around. .
- BlueTooh & MP3 Music System - Pair your device to the chair through the BlueTooth function and listen to your music on great sounding speakers. An ultra clean music system that will give you better quality sound than most competing models in the marketplace.
- Exceptional Warranty - Luraco offers a 3 year parts and labor, in-home warranty for this chair (PLUS 2 more years of parts!).
- 32" Vertical Massage Track - A 32" vertical roller track assures that the chair will hit the highest and lowest points of your spine, including the top of your gluteal muscles. The rollers give you a great neck and upper back massage, but also hit the lower back for back pain sufferers.
- Voice Response System - The chair can communicate with the user in English, Spanish, French, or Vietnamese, the first chair of it's kind to cater to customers who speak different languages.
- Leather Touch Points - Genuine leather wherever the chair touches your skin. So, your neck, feet, and arms will be resting on premium, comfortable leather upholstery
- Noise Reduction Technology - New technology provides a quieter massage chair, thus making your massage experience much more relaxing.
- Optional Health Monitoring System - Luraco has created the first and only medical massage chair that uses patented integrated health monitoring features that allow the user to measure blood pressure and heart rate.
Recommended User Height (approx.): 4'7" - 6'7"'
Recommended Max. User Weight (lbs): 300
Power Consumption (Watts): 150
Weight (lbs): 265
Dimensions (H" x W" x D"): 48 x 38 x 60
Warranty (parts & labor/parts): 3 yr/5 yr
# Motors: 12
Manufacture Country: USA
Luraco iRobotics 7 Plus Massage Chair Reviews (44)
Mar 12, 2018 at 12:40 PM
Dr. Weidner: I cannot recall a time that I felt compelled to provide written feedback about an experience I have had shopping, but in the case of my dealings with Michael Nguyen at Massage Chair Relief I feel like I must provide some comments Michael was absolute phenomenal. From the first call where he provided candid, insightful information and helped me understand options, through supporting me through the purchase and arranging for a Xmas surprise for my wife, to post purchase support he was outstanding. He took the time to answer questions once we assembled the chair and sent a tip sheet he creates while on vacation with his family! In this day and age - you rarely see this level of customer service. I wanted you to be aware of how great this employee is and how much I appreciate how he made the experience a pleasant one for me Since the chair ( Luraco iRobotics 7) arrived it has been a big hit with my wife. She absolutely loves it and uses it nearly every evening. Thank you. Sherif Gobran Newtown Square, PA You have my permission to publish my testimonial. You have a great team. Thank you Mike.
Mar 09, 2018 at 02:15 PM
Before my recent research and then purchasing of my Luraco 7, I had used my friends Luraco 7 and thought it was very nice, but not a must have at the time. Spendy for sure. I had recently in the past year, purchased a Healthmate infrared sauna and to this day, still LOVE it. My friend and I went back and forth with each other laughing and I guess, complaining how much each other spent on their new “toys”. Well, after he used my sauna just once, he apologized adamantly about how I spent way too much. And in turn I apologized for laughing about how much he spent on his Luraco. Now, regarding the chair, I liked how well build his was and the features, including the pre-programmed modes, and the iPhone style remote. I used his chair after a very rough day at work. After my session was finished, I decided at that time, that it was time for me to look at getting my own chair. The next day was when my researching started and I quickly eliminated the sub $3000 chairs, which to me were nothing more than a recliner with a vibration device added. I decided I’m all in on a high end, feature laden chair, or I wasn’t going to get one. I was finally down to the Inada DreamWave and the iRobotics chair. I tried a DreamWave in a Portland showroom and had all but made up my mind that the DreamWave was my new favorite. But I was a stickler for wanting foot rollers and the DreamWave doesn’t have them. I think if push comes to shove, the DreamWave might actually give a better total body massage. But the trump card for me was again, the foot rollers. So I ended up with the Luraco and am glad I did it. Not to mention AMERICAN MADE, AMERICAN JOBS. And finally, so glad I ended up buying from Massage-Chair-Relief and Dr. Alan. They had the know;edge and the financing options that fit my needs. 10 stars! Sorry my review ended up being a boom and a half. But I wanted to show how research does payoff big time. I recommend this chair highly as an “investment in your health”. Not a new toy!
Mar 09, 2018 at 08:15 AM
I bought this chair to replace a 12 years old massage chair. I have read a lot of reviews about Luraco but never actually tried one because local massage chair store does not carry Luraco i7. I was impressed by Dr Weidner’s philosophy and delivery/return policies I bought it from massage chair relief. The entire purchase experience was pleasant and I was well informed all the way. Best online purchase experience ever!
While I rate massage chair relief a five star service I can only give white grove service guys a two stars. First, they asked $200 to remove my old massage chair to vacate the spot. After butchered the old chair and move pieces away, they told me the new chair is too big to move upstairs to old chair’s spot (they should have let me know first so I can keep the old chair which still working). Therefore, I settled with finding a new spot that has no privacy (from master bedroom down to family/TV room). My wife is not happy at all. She think the white glove guy was just try to make easy money because the old chair is just a little smaller than Luraco, and new chair still not assembled. She recalled the other movers were able to raise the old chair up, in one piece, to overcome the turn on the stairway. My recommendation is the white glove service should hire stronger and experienced mover in addition to just experienced technicians.
As far as Luraco i7 chair concern it is the best massage chair I ever tried, and the prettiest too. The remote control is excellent. I was able to customize my own massage mode and bypass the body scan (which take 2 minutes!). Rollers are good. Some recommendations from few days’ usage: the hand massage need more flexibility to accommodate smaller people. I am 5’2” and my hands have to stretch far out but, still, only the forearms get good massage. The calf massage is not strong enough although the foot rollers are great. The zero gravity need more refinement, add body vibration and also light swing to it will be perfect. Overall, I give Luraco i7 a 5 stars.
Feb 27, 2018 at 02:22 PM
Only had the chair for a short time but am pleased so far. I have been going to chiropractors since 1956 and hope the chair will cut down on my Visits. I have not had time to test all the features but will follow up later. The only negative thing is no seat rollers and no holder for the remote. I am giving it 5 stars because that is as high it goes. Unless I have major problems or concerns my 5 stars will stand.
Feb 20, 2018 at 01:31 PM
Just want to let you know how much I love my Luraco iRobotics 7. I use it every day that we are at home and when on the road can't wait to get back to it. I am greatly appreciative for the time that you and your staff spent in helping me identify the right chair for me. Most of all the time you personally spent during my visit to your showroom. In spite of spending 5 hours trying nearly every chair in the place some twice I felt no pressure and you answered all of my questions even calling the manufacture for one answer. I ordered the chair that day and received it 10 days later even though we were in the busy post Thanksgiving pre Christmas season. Since then I have spent time every day I have been at home learning all of the options and capabilities of this chair. I now have it tweaked in just right for me and saved in a user profile. When I come in from working a long physical day it relaxes me and relieves the stress in my neck back and legs. A bonus has been the arms, when I started this search I was looking to address my neck and back but have found that the arm function is great at relieving pain I have from an old wrist injury. Once again thank you for making my entire massage chair acquisition a pain free experience.
Luraco iRobotics 7 Plus Massage Chair