Luraco has done it again, this time with the iRobotics 7 Plus massage chair. It's feature-set includes a powerful operating system managed from the first touch screen remote control that actually looks and feels like a smart phone, a 32" roller track to get to the top of the buttocks muscles, a health monitoring feature, full body heating elements (feet, seat, & back), a 3-tiered calf & foot massage, memory capability so that you can "re-use" a customized program that you really like, leather touch points, 3D roller intensity adjustment, mechanical foot rollers, Bluetooth technology and speakers, all with a 3 year in home warranty! Not to mention that this chair is assembled and quality controlled in the USA, with American and imported Taiwanese parts. An extraordinary massage chair with a very rich set of features.
- Made in the USA! - This is the first massage chair built in the USA with a few components imported from Taiwan. Designed, engineered, assembled in Dallas, Texas by Luraco Technologies. Luraco is a military contractor as well as having branched out into other health and beauty products. Previous to creating the iRobotics 7 massage chair for the general public, Luraco became well known and respected in the spa industry for their pedicure massage chairs.
- Touch Screen Remote Control - A first in the massage chair industry, Luraco has integrated a touch screen remote working on a very powerful operating system that looks and feels just like your smart phone. This chair incorporates a pause button to stop a program whenever the need arises but allows you to pick up right where you left off when you start it up again.
- 5 Memory Settings - When you customize your massage and find that it has all the perfect settings for your spine, good luck trying to reproduce it tomorrow when you use the chair again. Now, you can memorize your favorite sessions for up to 5 users so that when you return to your chair, your customized program can be turned on right away.
- Zero Gravity - All the rage in massage chairs today, the zero gravity function for stress and low back pain relief has been integrated into the iRobotics 7.
- Modern Styling & Design - The design is quite contemporary looking and feels quite comfortable to the user. It's stylish design will be a wonderful accent to any room in any home or business.
- Comprehensive Airbag System - The iRobotics 7 massage chair has an 100 airbag system that provides therapy for the head, neck, shoulders, upper arm, forearm, hands and fingers, seat, back, calves and feet.
- 3D Roller Massage - You can adjust the rollers forward or back to increase or decrease the intensity of the massage. PLUS you can adjust the intensity of different parts of your back independent of each other. So, if you want deep and your significant other wants gentle, you have the flexibility in this chair to cater to both of you!If you want intense in your neck, but less intense in your back, you can do that too!
- Mechanical Foot Rollers - Each foot massager has a double foot roller to really give your reflexology points a work over!
- Full Body Heat - Luraco has strategically placed heating elements in the feet, seat, and back to give the most comprehensive warming system to help soothe your back during your massage session.
- Airbag Massage Intensity Adjustment - The airbag intensity can be adjusted up or down with the push of one button. If the default air massage is too intense or too soft, pushing this one button can customize the intensity for the user's sensitivities.You can also adjust the intensity of the feet independent of the arms/hands and calves
- 3-Tiered Calf and Foot Massage - An additional layer of airbags in the calf region facilitates for a greater and more comprehensive calf massage. Most chairs are two-tiered, but the 3-tiered system will really do a great job on your sore calves.
- Ottoman Leg Length Adjustment - This chair can cater to body frames as tall as 6'7" and as short as 4'7". The fitting of these body sizes is made possible by the extending and retracting ottoman mechanism.
- 9 Auto Programs - Programs designed to fix whatever ails you. With the simple push of one button you can have 20 minutes of soothing massage...all pre-programmed for your benefit and enjoyment.
- Body Stretching - A unique and advanced body stretching program introduces utter relaxation and therapy to a compressed spine.
- Body Scan Technology - The chair will scan your spine and body shape to allow this massage chair to give you the customized and soothing massage possible. The chair will make the massage fit your body rather than the other way around. .
- BlueTooh & MP3 Music System - Pair your device to the chair through the BlueTooth function and listen to your music on great sounding speakers. An ultra clean music system that will give you better quality sound than most competing models in the marketplace.
- Exceptional Warranty - Luraco offers a 3 year parts and labor, in-home warranty for this chair (PLUS 2 more years of parts!).
- 32" Vertical Massage Track - A 32" vertical roller track assures that the chair will hit the highest and lowest points of your spine, including the top of your gluteal muscles. The rollers give you a great neck and upper back massage, but also hit the lower back for back pain sufferers.
- Voice Response System - The chair can communicate with the user in English, Spanish, French, or Vietnamese, the first chair of it's kind to cater to customers who speak different languages.
- Leather Touch Points - Genuine leather wherever the chair touches your skin. So, your neck, feet, and arms will be resting on premium, comfortable leather upholstery
- Noise Reduction Technology - New technology provides a quieter massage chair, thus making your massage experience much more relaxing.
- Optional Health Monitoring System - Luraco has created the first and only medical massage chair that uses patented integrated health monitoring features that allow the user to measure blood pressure and heart rate.
Recommended User Height (approx.): 4'7" - 6'7"'
Recommended Max. User Weight (lbs): 300
Power Consumption (Watts): 150
Weight (lbs): 265
Dimensions (H" x W" x D"): 48 x 38 x 60
Warranty (parts & labor/parts): 3 yr/5 yr
# Motors: 12
Manufacture Country: USA
As you may or may not know, I have spoken out a number of times about what it really means for a chair to be “Made in Japan” or “Made in Korea” or anywhere else in the world, other…
A few years ago, I downloaded a sound meter app on my phone and took readings from all of the chairs on my Utah showroom floor to determine which one was the quietest. It was an…
Here are some great email questions with my responses. I hope this helps someone out there! Customer Question #1 We are in the market for a chair. Which chair would be best for…
Luraco iRobotics 7 Plus Massage Chair Reviews (48)
Aug 23, 2019 at 08:59 AM
The Luraco i7 Plus massage chair is wonderful. This is the 3rd massage chair we've owned, and it is by far the best. Having owned other massage chairs and knowing what to look for as far as features and failings, I knew what I wanted in a chair. My research was extensive. I investigated both S and L track types, and learned the features of each (Dr. Weidner's videos were extremely informative). I initially went with an L track chair from another manufacturer. That chair was ok, but started to fail the second day I had it. It also couldn't perform a good neck massage, because it never got up that far (I'm 6'2"). The literature expressed many features that just didn't perform or were simply not actual feature, and for the price, it felt cheap.
The I7 Plus, however, is amazing... solid as a rock, and quiet as a mouse. It feels so comfortable, like a complete body hug. I have no issues with my height at all. The leg rest extend beyond my needs, and the backrest is plenty high enough. The control is easy to use and all the programs relieve stress and pain. Luraco's customer support is very good also. I contacted them prior to purchase, and they supplied information that helped me decide. They also expedited my order without even being asked!
Dr.. Weidner was the biggest plus in my decision. His personal attention to every detail (both pre and post sale) was amazing. He took the time to ensure I had al the information I needed to make an informed decision, and gave me the assurance that I would be happy with the purchase or he would take the chair back at no cost to me! He truly has an amazing organization and a very high ethical standard. Thank you Dr. Weidner.
Aug 03, 2019 at 11:03 PM
Received my Luraco IRobotics 7 Plus last week and as I hoped, it has not failed to impress. Because we only have 1 dealer in my city, the selection was very limited. I did travel to Atlanta to try out the new M.8 from Inada, but it didn't impress my wife nor myself (too soft a massage, it seemed, and we wanted a more vigorous massage). I had read great reviews about the Luraco chair, but couldn't find a dealer near us, and didn't plan on driving 10 hours to Texas just for a demo. What sealed the deal for me was Dr. Weidner. I had narrowed my choice down to two chairs (Inada/Luraco), but couldn't decide which chair would suit me the best. He answered all my questions with his wealth of expertise, and this helped me with my decision). During my emails, his honesty and integrity came through loud and clear. I am so thankful I purchased from his company and not another online retailer - and no other company matches Dr. Weidner's lifetime labor warranty - period.
As a side note; after numerous emails with Dr. Weidner), I decided to "pull the trigger." I called Massage Chair Relief to order the Luraco i7 Plus. To my surprise, Dr. Weidner answered the phone (he was in Germany, after attending a wedding), and had assumed the stateside store had closed for the evening. Answering a customer service line from overseas? - who does that? Well, that experience showed me his level of dedication to helping all of customers (and future customers). Bottom line: I'm so happy I bought my chair from this outstanding company, and not from one of the competitors.
ps: Dr. Weidner followed up with a post card asking about my new chair experience - very thoughtful and i couldn't be a happier customer.
Apr 23, 2019 at 04:58 PM
I began my search for a massage chair because of increasingly frequent tweaks of my neck and back and general life stress. I was thrilled when I found that I could check out so many models at the same place in the showroom. Dr. Weidner met me at the showroom after hours and spent a couple of hours showing me all of the models, he was very patient, knowledgeable, and helpful.
What won me over on the iRobotics 7 Plus is the intensity of kneading that at the most intense setting was far stronger than any other model. I like a strong deep massage and this was the only one that really gave that. Ordering and delivery were fast and easy (white glove was free because I'm local). I love this chair more every time I use it. I've tried every mode, figured out little adjustments and my favorite settings, and now I've learned to trust that it won't hurt me so I can fully relax in it, and it's a better experience every time. Though all auto modes are good, my favorite mode by far is Shiatsu, followed by Stretch mode, and the manual spot mode. I've done a lot of experimenting with padding, pillows, etc. especially for my neck since with the head pad in place you don't get a deep neck massage but with it out of the way your neck is in an uncomfortable position if you're not getting the neck worked on at the moment. I've figured out that for a good neck massage, I go straight to manual spot mode with the head pillow thing flipped out of the way. So, I start with 10 minutes of that then go to a 30 minute auto mode with head/neck padding. An airplane neck pillow added in various positions makes a world of difference for neck comfort. Having the chair head pad in place and the airplane neck pillow in a circle behind/around the whole head to push the head forward a bit is the most comfortable neck position. The chair head pad out of of the way with just the airplane neck pillow behind the head is a good balance between head/neck comfort and getting to feel a little more of the neck massage. I also put a blanket on the seat -- boosting myself up just that little bit seems to keep the rollers from digging in too much at the bony hip knobs.
Other notes: One crucial feature for my situation is the pincode access so that my kids can't use it without asking. We have 2 cats and I wasn't sure whether they'd do anything that would damage it, but they basically don't go near it since they're afraid of its random noises and movements. I did buy a cheap black T-shaped recliner cover from Amazon to keep on it for a little protection, I just leave that on it all the time, even during the massages. We've had lots of visitors over the last few weeks, and I'm finding it's hard to get time in the chair myself since the visitors love it so much! I'm 5'4" and thin to average weight woman, my kids are ~4 feet tall and skinny, and guests who've tried it out have been up to 6 foot tall and 200+ pounds, and all have loved it.
My neck pain has been quite a bit better since having the chair. No regrets about buying this!
Feb 28, 2019 at 12:54 PM
I purchased the Luraco iRobotics 7 Plus chair about a month ago and received it last week. The communication and support during the sales/delivery process was very good. The chair was very easy to assemble (approximately 30 minutes). The quality and workmanship on the chair is excellent. I am 6'5" and the chair fits me well. My wife is 5'5" and it fits her very well, also. We have really enjoyed all the different massage functions the chair has. It was a very good purchase for us.
Feb 01, 2019 at 04:31 PM
Received my new Luraco iRobotics 7 Plus massage chair very quickly. Absolutely LOVE it!! I'm still in the learning process but I have enjoyed every setting I've tried. The massage/compression on my feet is my favorite. I know that I will enjoy using the chair for many years to come. I have been telling all my friends about this wonderful product. The information I received from Dom during our phone call steered me in the right direction. Great chair and great customer service from Massage Chair Relief. Worth every penny I spent!!
Luraco iRobotics 7 Plus Massage Chair