Luraco has done it again, this time with the iRobotics 7 massage chair. Not only does this chair have what the 6SL has, but so much more, including a powerful operating system managed from the first touch screen remote control that actually looks and feels like a smart phone, a 32" roller track to get to the top of the buttocks muscles, a health monitoring feature, full body heating elements (feet, seat, & back), a 3-tiered calf & foot massage, memory capability so that you can "re-use" a customized program that you really like, leather touch points, 3D roller intensity adjustment, mechanical foot rollers, all with a 3 year in home warranty! Not to mention that this chair is assembled and quality controlled in the USA, with American and imported Taiwanese parts. An extraordinary massage chair with a very rich feature-set.
- Made in the USA! - This is the first massage chair built in the USA with a few components imported from Taiwan. Designed, engineered, assembled in Dallas, Texas by Luraco Technologies. Luraco is a military contractor as well as having branched out into other health and beauty products. Previous to creating the iRobotics 7 massage chair for the general public, Luraco became well known and respected in the spa industry for their pedicure massage chairs.
- Touch Screen Remote Control - A first in the massage chair industry, Luraco has integrated a touch screen remote working on a very powerful operating system that looks and feels just like your smart phone.
- 5 Memory Settings - When you customize your massage and find that it has all the perfect settings for your spine, good luck trying to reproduce it tomorrow when you use the chair again. Now, you can memorize your favorite sessions for up to 5 users so that when you return to your chair, your customized program can be turned on right away.
- Zero Gravity - All the rage in massage chairs today, the zero gravity function for stress and low back pain relief has been integrated into the iRobotics 7.
- Modern Styling & Design - The design is quite contemporary looking and feels quite comfortable to the user. It's stylish design will be a wonderful accent to any room in any home or business.
- Comprehensive Airbag System - The iRobotics 7 massage chair has an 100 airbag system that provides therapy for the head, neck, shoulders, upper arm, forearm, hands and fingers, seat, back, calves and feet.
- 3D Roller Massage - You can adjust the rollers forward or back to increase or decrease the intensity of the massage. So, if you want deep and your significant other wants gently, you have the flexibility in this chair to cater to both of you!
- Mechanical Foot Rollers - Each foot massager has a double foot roller to really give your reflexology points a work over!
- Full Body Heat - Luraco has strategically placed heating elements in the feet, seat, and back to give the most comprehensive warming system to help soothe your back during your massage session.
- Airbag Massage Intensity Adjustment - The airbag intensity can be adjusted up or down with the push of one button. If the default air massage is too intense or too soft, pushing this one button can customize the intensity for the user's sensitivities.
- 3-Tiered Calf and Foot Massage - An additional layer of airbags in the calf region facilitates for a greater and more comprehensive calf massage. Most chairs are two-tiered, but the 3-tiered system will really do a great job on your sore calves.
- Ottoman Leg Length Adjustment - This chair can cater to body frames as tall as 6'7" and as short as 4'7". The fitting of these body sizes is made possible by the extending and retracting ottoman mechanism.
- 9 Auto Programs - Programs designed to fix whatever ails you. With the simple push of one button you can have 20 minutes of soothing massage...all pre-programmed for your benefit and enjoyment.
- Body Stretching - A unique and advanced body stretching program introduces utter relaxation and therapy to a compressed spine.
- Body Scan Technology - The chair will scan your spine and body shape to allow this massage chair to give you the customized and soothing massage possible. The chair will make the massage fit your body rather than the other way around. .
- MP3 Music System - An ultra clean music system that will give you better quality sound than most competing models in the marketplace.
- Exceptional Warranty - Luraco offers a 3 year parts and labor, in-home warranty for this chair (PLUS 2 more years of parts!).
- 32" Vertical Massage Track - A 32" vertical roller track assures that the chair will hit the highest and lowest points of your spine, including the top of your gluteal muscles. The rollers give you a great neck and upper back massage, but also hit the lower back for back pain sufferers.
- Voice Response System - The chair can communicate with the user in English, Spanish, French, or Vietnamese, the first chair of it's kind to cater to customers who speak different languages.
- Leather Touch Points - Genuine leather wherever the chair touches your skin. So, your neck, feet, and arms will be resting on premium, comfortable leather upholstery
- Noise Reduction Technology - New technology provides a quieter massage chair, thus making your massage experience much more relaxing.
- Optional Health Monitoring System - Luraco has created the first and only medical massage chair that uses patented integrated health monitoring features that allow the user to measure blood pressure and heart rate.
- Full Body Heat - The heating option offers heat not only to the back, like most other chairs, but also to the seat and the feet for a full warmth experience.
Recommended User Height (approx.): 4'7" - 6'7"'
Recommended Max. User Weight (lbs): 300
Power Consumption (Watts): 150
Weight (lbs): 265
Dimensions (H" x W" x D"): 48 x 38 x 60
Warranty (parts & labor/parts): 3 yr/5 yr
# Motors: 12
Manufacture Country: USA
Luraco introduced it’s newest model at the tail end of 2017. The Luraco Legend is the first non-Chinese L-track massage chair, with the electronics and software produced in…
In this post, Dr. Weidner interviews Mike Stearns, who is the owner of an Luraco iRobotics 7 massage chair. Mike has issues with sciatica, and low-back pain. He frequently uses…
The Luraco Legend massage chair was announced at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas in January 2017. It was to be the first non-Chinese L-track massage chair option…
Well, ’tis the season once again and the special holiday sale prices from massage chair companies are beginning to come in. Since it is the week of Thanksgiving and Black Friday,…
Pretty much all massage chairs that are not 100% airbag chairs have a roller system. The roller system goes up and down the spine, from the neck down to as far as the buttock…
In this post, Dr. Weidner demonstrates the calf rollers on the Luraco iRobotics 7 massage chair.
The post Calf…
In this post, Dr. Weidner demonstrates the intensity adjustment on the Luraco iRobotics 7 massage chair.
The post Intensity…
In this post, Dr. Weidner demonstrates the remote control on the Luraco iRobotics 7 massage chair.
The post Remote…
In this post, Dr. Weidner demonstrates the seat swivel on the Luraco iRobotics 7 massage chair.
The post Seat…
In this post, Dr. Weidner demonstrates the best way to use the Luraco iRobotics 7 massage chair for the first time.
The post First-Time…
The motivation behind writing this article about massage chairs for tall bodies is two-fold: I get lots of calls and visits from folks who are looking for a massage chair that…
In this post, Dr. Weidner introduces the Luraco iRobotics 7 massage chair.
The post Introduction…
In this post, Dr. Weidner interviews Ron Sibila, who is the owner of a Luraco iRobotics 7 massage chair. Ron is very impressed with the intensity of the chair's back and lower-body…
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week’s issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update. Some of the most important items discussed here include: special financing…
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week’s issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update. Some of the most important items discussed here include: a reminder about…
Part 2 of a 2-part comparative review of the Inada DreamWave and the Luraco iRobotics 7 massage chairs. Part 2 deals with the primary differences between the two chairs.
A 2-part comparative review of the Inada DreamWave and the Luraco iRobotics 7 massage chairs.
The post Inada…
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week’s issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update. Some of the most important items discussed here include: an update on…
A summary of recent findings of a massage chair research study.
The post Preliminary…
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week’s issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update. Some of the most important items discussed here include: some absolutely…
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week’s issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update. Some of the most important items discussed here include: an explanation…
In 2014 I wrote an article discussing the different kinds of shoulder massage that is available on different massage chairs. In that article, I had to break down the different…
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week’s issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update. Some of the most important items discussed here include: the feature…
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week’s issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update. Some of the most important items discussed here include: the announcement…
Customer Question #1a Dear Alan, I have been searching for a good massage chair, but I’m having trouble deciding which chair would be best for me. Over the years I have tried…
Luraco iRobotics 7 Massage Chair Reviews (39)
Jun 21, 2018 at 07:00 AM
I bought the Luraco iRobotics 7 from Massage-Chair-Relief (Dr. Alan Weidner). This review, with the exception of a few comments concerning the chair, will focus on the sales and purchasing process that I experienced through Massage-Chair-Relief.
The Chair (Luraco iRobotics 7): This is a wonderful massage chair. It rivals the Inada Dreamwave (at approximately the same price point), but it is my opinion that the ‘extra’ features of the iRobotics 7 makes that chair ‘second-to-none.’ It comes in three colors – brown, black, and beige and has a comfortable design that will fit in with that of your other furniture. The features that make the Luraco iRobotics 7 ‘top-notch’ over the Inada Dreamwave are the feet rollers, the ‘smart phone’ type design of the control monitor, the dual roller assembly (instead of quad rollers) for a more aggressive massage, the improved neck and shoulder massage, and the longer “S’ track. One especially nice function of the iRobotics 7 is the stretching mode. As the chair stretches your body, there is an added stretch where the chair grabs your ankles and extents your legs further out. How nice that ‘extra step’ feels. Taking nothing away from the Dreamwave (it is a good chair - my brother has one), I feel that the Dreamwave has not kept up with technology and/or implementing newer features. My vote for the ‘best’ chair is the Luraco iRobotics 7.
Though the iRobotics 7 is an excellent chair, there are a couple of items that I would like for Luraco to consider implementing:
1) Making a longer power cord for the control monitor.
2) Providing a bracket/arm to mount the control monitor to the chair for easy visibility and access.
The Sales and Purchasing Process: Normally, obtaining the iRobotics 7 chair is not a big deal for it can be purchased from numerous sources, but, with the chair being so expensive, there is concern with buying on-line and buying before trying. Dr. Alan Weidner, President, of Massage-Chair-Relief has addressed this issue and has implemented a customer support program that walks the buyer through pre-sale, sale, and after sale processes. On your initial interest of obtaining a chair, he calls you personally on the phone to discuss your requirements and to answer your questions. He then directs you to his web site where there are numerous informational reviews on each chair, to include instructional videos. Additionally, he guides you to a chair comparison program that he developed that allows you to compare the chair’s features, for up to three chairs at a time. This program is unique and unbiased and is not available anywhere else. It took me 2 months to decide on the ‘right’ chair, and during that entire time, there was daily help from Dr. Weidner and Massage-Chair-Relief, never, never pressuring me to buy anything. In addition to providing personal customer support, Massage-Chair-Relief offers a 90 day return program, a free lifetime labor program in case the chair requires repair, 'white-glove' service, and 0% financing through a designated bank. A surprise: After my purchase of a chair, I received a package in the mail from Dr. Weidner and Massage-Chair-Relief containing a surge protector and all kind of ‘goodies’ (the salt water taffy was delicious). The services that Dr. Weidner and Massage-Chair-Relief provides, or has provided, is unheard of in today’s business environment. I felt totally taken care of and had the highest confidence in Dr. Alan Weidner and Massage-Chair-Relief that my purchase was the right purchase with the right chair company. If any of you are interested in a massage chair, please visit Massage-Chair-Relief (on-line or at store), you will experience a very helpful and satisfying adventure. My highest recommendation to Dr. Alan Weidner and the Massage-Chair-Relief staff. Note: I am not affiliated with Massage-Chair-Relief or its personnel, in any way, so my opinions and comments are my own based on the ‘OUTSTANDING’ sales support that I experienced from them.
Jun 07, 2018 at 04:52 PM
For a purchase this expensive, you really have to take the time to demo a variety of different chairs so you can make an informed decision. It is very convenient that Massage Chair Relief has all the top brands in their store. We went to the Cerritos store and Michael was extremely patient, knowledgeable, and friendly. It was a great experience without any high pressure sales tactics.
One of the questions I had before I bought the chair was could a massage chair really be worth almost 10 thousand dollars. Is a top of the line chair that much better than a 3K or 5K chair. Would I stop going to regular massages. Well, I still go to regular massages so the answer to that question is no. While the chair is the ultimate in convenience since you can use it at any time, and it never gets tired, and it can massage multiple areas at once, it cannot find knots and problem areas and work them like a masseuse can. There are several important features that the top of the line chairs have that the less expensive chairs don't have. Body scanning. The ability to save your profile. The greater ability to customize the settings. The Luraco can also stretch you, which is quite impressive.
Here are a few negatives. The chair does not really massage your glutes, like other chairs can. While the chair is adjustable for height, my relatively long arms cause my fingers to get pushed into the front so I have to take my hands out or fold my fingers under. The chair is pretty large. It takes up a lot of room and it was very hard to get in through the door. They had to remove the door. Check the wide of your doors before you buy this unit or you might end up having to place it somewhere else.
So, is the chair worth almost 10 thousand dollars. I cannot answer that yet. It will depend how many years of dependable service it provides.
May 27, 2018 at 10:10 AM
My wife and I love our new Luraco IRobotics 7 Massage chair. The buying process was so easy and Micheal Nguyen is a great salesman and answered all our questions and listened to what we wanted out of a massage chair and matched us up with a perfect one. My favorite is the shoulder, buttocks rollers and leg stretch. I love the fact that it is so quite. Our whole family loves different features. My son loves the lower back and so does my daughter. My wife loves all the features. I love the fact that you can customize the users. Delivery was a breeze and the gentelman were very helpful we did get the white glove option because we have stairs. We have had massage chairs in the past and this is by far the best quality I have experienced. I would highly recommend your company to anyone who is interested in buying a massage chair.
Luraco iRobotics 7 Massage Chair