Luraco has done it again, this time with the iRobotics 7 massage chair. Not only does this chair have what the 6SL has, but so much more, including a powerful operating system managed from the first touch screen remote control that actually looks and feels like a smart phone, a 32" roller track to get to the top of the buttocks muscles, a health monitoring feature, full body heating elements (feet, seat, & back), a 3-tiered calf & foot massage, memory capability so that you can "re-use" a customized program that you really like, leather touch points, 3D roller intensity adjustment, mechanical foot rollers, all with a 3 year in home warranty! Not to mention that this chair is assembled and quality controlled in the USA, with American and imported Taiwanese parts. An extraordinary massage chair with a very rich feature-set.
- Made in the USA! - This is the first massage chair built in the USA with a few components imported from Taiwan. Designed, engineered, assembled in Dallas, Texas by Luraco Technologies. Luraco is a military contractor as well as having branched out into other health and beauty products. Previous to creating the iRobotics 7 massage chair for the general public, Luraco became well known and respected in the spa industry for their pedicure massage chairs.
- Touch Screen Remote Control - A first in the massage chair industry, Luraco has integrated a touch screen remote working on a very powerful operating system that looks and feels just like your smart phone.
- 5 Memory Settings - When you customize your massage and find that it has all the perfect settings for your spine, good luck trying to reproduce it tomorrow when you use the chair again. Now, you can memorize your favorite sessions for up to 5 users so that when you return to your chair, your customized program can be turned on right away.
- Zero Gravity - All the rage in massage chairs today, the zero gravity function for stress and low back pain relief has been integrated into the iRobotics 7.
- Modern Styling & Design - The design is quite contemporary looking and feels quite comfortable to the user. It's stylish design will be a wonderful accent to any room in any home or business.
- Comprehensive Airbag System - The iRobotics 7 massage chair has an 100 airbag system that provides therapy for the head, neck, shoulders, upper arm, forearm, hands and fingers, seat, back, calves and feet.
- 3D Roller Massage - You can adjust the rollers forward or back to increase or decrease the intensity of the massage. So, if you want deep and your significant other wants gently, you have the flexibility in this chair to cater to both of you!
- Mechanical Foot Rollers - Each foot massager has a double foot roller to really give your reflexology points a work over!
- Full Body Heat - Luraco has strategically placed heating elements in the feet, seat, and back to give the most comprehensive warming system to help soothe your back during your massage session.
- Airbag Massage Intensity Adjustment - The airbag intensity can be adjusted up or down with the push of one button. If the default air massage is too intense or too soft, pushing this one button can customize the intensity for the user's sensitivities.
- 3-Tiered Calf and Foot Massage - An additional layer of airbags in the calf region facilitates for a greater and more comprehensive calf massage. Most chairs are two-tiered, but the 3-tiered system will really do a great job on your sore calves.
- Ottoman Leg Length Adjustment - This chair can cater to body frames as tall as 6'7" and as short as 4'7". The fitting of these body sizes is made possible by the extending and retracting ottoman mechanism.
- 9 Auto Programs - Programs designed to fix whatever ails you. With the simple push of one button you can have 20 minutes of soothing massage...all pre-programmed for your benefit and enjoyment.
- Body Stretching - A unique and advanced body stretching program introduces utter relaxation and therapy to a compressed spine.
- Body Scan Technology - The chair will scan your spine and body shape to allow this massage chair to give you the customized and soothing massage possible. The chair will make the massage fit your body rather than the other way around. .
- MP3 Music System - An ultra clean music system that will give you better quality sound than most competing models in the marketplace.
- Exceptional Warranty - Luraco offers a 3 year parts and labor, in-home warranty for this chair (PLUS 2 more years of parts!).
- 32" Vertical Massage Track - A 32" vertical roller track assures that the chair will hit the highest and lowest points of your spine, including the top of your gluteal muscles. The rollers give you a great neck and upper back massage, but also hit the lower back for back pain sufferers.
- Voice Response System - The chair can communicate with the user in English, Spanish, French, or Vietnamese, the first chair of it's kind to cater to customers who speak different languages.
- Leather Touch Points - Genuine leather wherever the chair touches your skin. So, your neck, feet, and arms will be resting on premium, comfortable leather upholstery
- Noise Reduction Technology - New technology provides a quieter massage chair, thus making your massage experience much more relaxing.
- Optional Health Monitoring System - Luraco has created the first and only medical massage chair that uses patented integrated health monitoring features that allow the user to measure blood pressure and heart rate.
- Full Body Heat - The heating option offers heat not only to the back, like most other chairs, but also to the seat and the feet for a full warmth experience.
Recommended User Height (approx.): 4'7" - 6'7"'
Recommended Max. User Weight (lbs): 300
Power Consumption (Watts): 150
Weight (lbs): 265
Dimensions (H" x W" x D"): 48 x 38 x 60
Warranty (parts & labor/parts): 3 yr/5 yr
# Motors: 12
Manufacture Country: USA
The Luraco Legend massage chair was announced at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas in January 2017. It was to be the first non-Chinese L-track massage chair option…
Well, ’tis the season once again and the special holiday sale prices from massage chair companies are beginning to come in. Since it is the week of Thanksgiving and Black Friday,…
Pretty much all massage chairs that are not 100% airbag chairs have a roller system. The roller system goes up and down the spine, from the neck down to as far as the buttock muscles.…
In this post, Dr. Weidner demonstrates the calf rollers on the Luraco iRobotics 7 massage chair.
In this post, Dr. Weidner demonstrates the intensity adjustment on the Luraco iRobotics 7 massage chair.
In this post, Dr. Weidner demonstrates the remote control on the Luraco iRobotics 7 massage chair.
In this post, Dr. Weidner demonstrates the seat swivel on the Luraco iRobotics 7 massage chair.
In this post, Dr. Weidner demonstrates the best way to use the Luraco iRobotics 7 massage chair for the first time.
The motivation behind writing this article about massage chairs for tall bodies is two-fold: I get lots of calls and visits from folks who are looking for a massage chair that…
In this post, Dr. Weidner introduces the Luraco iRobotics 7 massage chair.
In this post, Dr. Weidner interviews Ron Sibila, who is the owner of a Luraco iRobotics 7 massage chair. Ron is very impressed with the intensity of the chair's back and lower-body…
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week’s issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update. Some of the most important items discussed here include: special financing…
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week’s issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update. Some of the most important items discussed here include: a reminder about…
Part 2 of a 2-part comparative review of the Inada DreamWave and the Luraco iRobotics 7 massage chairs. Part 2 deals with the primary differences between the two chairs.
A 2-part comparative review of the Inada DreamWave and the Luraco iRobotics 7 massage chairs.
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week’s issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update. Some of the most important items discussed here include: an update on the…
A summary of recent findings of a massage chair research study.
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week’s issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update. Some of the most important items discussed here include: some absolutely…
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week’s issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update. Some of the most important items discussed here include: an explanation…
In 2014 I wrote an article discussing the different kinds of shoulder massage that is available on different massage chairs. In that article, I had to break down the different…
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week’s issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update. Some of the most important items discussed here include: the feature set…
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week’s issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update. Some of the most important items discussed here include: the announcement…
Customer Question #1a Dear Alan, I have been searching for a good massage chair, but I’m having trouble deciding which chair would be best for me. Over the years I have tried the…
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week’s issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update. Some of the most important items discussed here include: a price drop on…
Luraco iRobotics 7 Massage Chair Reviews (30)
Feb 20, 2018 at 01:31 PM
Just want to let you know how much I love my Luraco iRobotics 7. I use it every day that we are at home and when on the road can't wait to get back to it. I am greatly appreciative for the time that you and your staff spent in helping me identify the right chair for me. Most of all the time you personally spent during my visit to your showroom. In spite of spending 5 hours trying nearly every chair in the place some twice I felt no pressure and you answered all of my questions even calling the manufacture for one answer. I ordered the chair that day and received it 10 days later even though we were in the busy post Thanksgiving pre Christmas season. Since then I have spent time every day I have been at home learning all of the options and capabilities of this chair. I now have it tweaked in just right for me and saved in a user profile. When I come in from working a long physical day it relaxes me and relieves the stress in my neck back and legs. A bonus has been the arms, when I started this search I was looking to address my neck and back but have found that the arm function is great at relieving pain I have from an old wrist injury. Once again thank you for making my entire massage chair acquisition a pain free experience.
Feb 02, 2018 at 04:26 PM
We purchased our i7 from Michael in the Cerritos store after we spent a few hours with him one evening talking and trying out several models. We knew what features we were looking for so it was easy for Michael to narrow it down to a few, which made it a lot easier. From the time, we made our decision to time of delivery and subsequent weeks the customer service has been superb!
Initially we had an issue with the remote communicating with the chair which turned out to be software related but Michael was on it quickly and it was worked out within a couple of days. We love the chair as we are still exploring all the features it offers and look forward too many years of use as we destress from our daily life and decompress after a tough workout.
Thanks from Thankful i7 owners,
Jerry & Tana Nasser :)
Dec 19, 2017 at 08:42 PM
I am now a proud owner of the Luraco I Robotics 7 massage chair.
I stopped in Utah to meet Dr. Alan at the showroom in October. He spent over 3 hours with me and I tried out nearly every chair in the store --both the less expensive and also the higher ticket chairs.I found little difference between many of the models-UNTIL I tried the Luraco i7 at the end of my visit-and WOW-it certainly stood out as the most sophisticated and effective chair by far. I wanted a strong neck and shoulder massage program and the Luraco was the only one that stood out.
It took me two months to convince myself to purchase this chair-and I am so glad that I made the leap of faith.
I have had the chair now for 3 weeks and I use it at least two times EVERY day. I have tried every Auto program and find each to be both effective and enjoyable. I look forward each time to both totally relax and get re-invigorated.
I love the heat feature. The fact that Luraco makes the chair in the US was important to me.
I heartily recommend the Luraco i7 chair-and using Massage Chair Relief no matter what chair you choose. Without Dr. Alan Weidner's kind help, I would be sitting in an uncomfortable recliner, and wishing I could be sitting in a massage chair. It has been the best decision I could have made for health and happiness.
Sep 05, 2017 at 02:18 PM
Hello Dr. Weidner,
I am back with an initial review on this chair.
We ordered this chair on 8/10/2017 and received the chair in 7 days on 8/18/2017. (Very Quick)
I am "cost conscious" (another work for cheap), chair was dropped shipped in my garage. With help, I moved to my master bedroom..
FYI: Needed four (two gals and two guys) to move the chair out of the box. Once, out of the box, two are fine and in 15-20 min. we were up and running. (Watch the video)
Everyone hopped into the chair, for a test run. We all were grimacing and a little taken back at how deep it went into your back.
In retrospect: The initial settings on the message are too intense for everyone, even for my Swedish wife. If you do not play with intensity settings, (which, I now am doing), you will find the messages intense and your body my be sore the next day. I am not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing to have happen. ("no pain no gain!", kind of thought).
3 Weeks in.
Now that I am a pro at operating the hand-held device, I can honestly say the following;
1. Glad I got this chair. I did try four other chairs prior to selecting this one. But, I feel that this one has the ability to do more then any of the other ones could do, due to the intensity adjustments of the air bags, he roller's and the thumping.
When you get the chair, put all settings on intensity one except the Arm's. unless you have hands the size of gorilla's. Use a "three" setting for the Arm. everything else start out with intensity "one" and go up from their.
YOU WILL NEED the movable pad. I do not know how you would stand it with out the pad
2. Foot Message; I had to have this feature based on the prior four chairs that I tried out and sat in.
The I-robotics foot message is completely different then those chairs that I tried. The rollers here do not roll in one direction. They go in two directions, at least it feels that way. It feels like the rollers roll at two or three different angles and the airbags encase your heel and top of foot. This in my opinion is better if you follow reflexology.
2b. lower leg and Calf; with the two ballasts, you will like this pressure applied message
3. Hand Message; this chair is better due to the raised nodules that your hands and arms are exposed to on the bottom. Again, if you follow reflexology, you will like this feature over other chairs that do not have the raised nodules.
4. Neck, I can not say it is the best, but, it appears to me that this is a superior shoulder and upper neck. I would expect nothing better than what this chair delivers. .
5. Seat movement with twisting is a 6 out of 10. I did try a "Dream" Chair and it did have more twist than this chair. I would say that the "Dream" chair would be an 8. if you went to a chiropractor and got yourself twisted with a pop that would be a 10.
No pop on an 8 rating either.
On the Seat you will have two ballasts on your thighs. These will sometime give you an ouch!, Again no pain no gain. have not figured out how to adjust intensity on the thigh.
OVERALL; I do not think there is a better chair out there for the money for multiple users. My wife is 5'2", 116#'s and I am 5'10", 250#'s and I was mainly concerned that my size be accommodated. also, I like "light" feel good messages and my wife likes the Swedish deep tissue. She is an equestrian rider and I am Carlos the barn boy!. This chair works for my size, her size, my desire for light tissue messages and her need for deep tissue. Because of the intensity adjustments of the rollers and the airbags, this worked for use both using this one chair.
I will give another review in 30 days
FYI: I am an online purchaser who found Relax The Back from the Youtube videos and had several phone conversations with Dr. Weidner. I am very satisfied with my purchase of this chair.
Sep 04, 2017 at 10:30 PM
We purchased the iRobotics 7 and we absolutely love having unlimited, on-demand access to the i7’s sophisticated massage therapy. We’ve had it for about a month now and between my girlfriend and me, we use it 3-4 times a day. We switch between its preprogrammed massages and its manual mode, but have yet to exhaust all the different combinations available on this amazing chair. Like most people, we took our massage chair purchase very seriously (a premium chair can cost as much as a used car after all). We diligently researched online and tried close to 15 chairs at Brookstone, Relax the Back, and the San Mateo County Fair, before finally buying the i7 from MCR’s Cerritos store.
We live in Palo Alto, but decided to go to the El Cerritos Store when we were in LA for a weekend since we felt that MCR knew their stuff. Now many of the other reviewers mentioned what great customer service MCR has and I definitely echo that. We flew into Burbank and took an Uber to El Cerritos. It took 2 hours, mostly due to horrible stand still LA traffic. We were tired, hungry, and cranky by the time we arrived at the store. Michael, the store manager, knew that we were coming and greeted us at the store with a big bag of Chick-fi-A. Oh my goodness was that good! Even though Michael had come in on his day off to meet us and we spent the first twenty minutes inhaling chicken sandwiches and fries, he was very polite and never rushed us.
Over the next two hours, he guided us through all our options. He was never pushy and never up sold us. He genuinely wanted us to find the right chair for our needs, which was a bit tough since my girlfriend and I were looking for slightly different things. Luckily, the i7 had enough things in it that both of us could agree on. In particular, the back massage is very comprehensive and really digs-into the back, especially if the heat is on. In addition, the foot massage is out of this world. The chair has three segments that grab and stretch the top, middle, and bottom of your calf – most chairs only have two segments. My girlfriend is a registered Veterinary Technician and is on her feet all day, restraining whining shepherds and bucking pugs, and so the robustness of the feet massage makes her happy, which makes me happy.
The cons of the i7 is its price and headrest. First, the price is pretty high compared to other chairs and is definitely an extravagance. I often find myself feeling a bit embarrassed saying how much I paid for it, especially when talking to people who don’t understand the massage chairs. However, I do like that the chair is made (not just assembled) in USA. It makes me feel better that most of the dollars stay within the States, It also gives me confidence that the quality is probably better than the Chinese manufactured chairs. The headrest is the other downside. It has two small airbags that press down on the shoulder traps. However, since the headrest is not fixed in place, it mostly just pushes off the shoulders rather than digging-into the shoulder traps, which would feel much nicer.
However, when thinking about all the pros of this chair, we feel very happy with our purchase and MCR. I’ve recommended them to others. If you’re not close to any of their physical stores, I would highly recommend that you take advantage of their “out-of-state” offer – it was a great bonus on top of an already fantastic buying experience.
Luraco iRobotics 7 Massage Chair