(3) YEAR Limited Warranty
DEFINITIONS – (1) “Service Period” means the number of year(s) period commencing on the Commencement Date; (2) “Product” shall mean a Katana brand massage chair; (3) “Commencement Date” shall mean the date on which the Product is first purchased by a Customer from the Distributor or from an authorized reseller; and (4) “Customer” shall mean only the residential end-user of the Product who is the original purchaser of the equipment from an authorized reseller. (5) Usages of “you” or “your” refer to the Customer; (6) Usages of “we” or “us” or “our” refer to Katana Massage Chairs.
COVERAGE – Parts are covered against defects for THREE (3) YEARS of the Service Period. Labor is covered for ONE (1) year of the Service Period. During the parts and labor portion of the coverage, we will repair or replace, at our sole discretion, any defective Product. We will return the Product to a properly functioning state at no cost to you. To obtain performance you must be the original purchaser and be able to provide us with the original, dated proof of purchase. Replaced parts shall be covered under this Limited Warranty for the remainder of the Service Period or for thirty days, whichever is longer. If a particular replacement part is not available, we will make reasonable efforts to locate a compatible replacement part. If we are unable to locate a compatible part, we may replace your Product with a similar product. Under no circumstances shall the retail replacement value exceed the original net price paid for the Product. If you choose not to accept a replacement for your Product, we shall no longer be responsible for making repairs under this Limited Warranty. We may ask you to re-pack Product in a shipping carton in order to repair or replace your Product.
EXCLUSIONS – This massage chair Limited Warranty does not include service or cover costs (including shipping costs) related to a diagnosis by our technical team of “no problem found” for the Product, dropped Product or components including remote controls or cracked remote housing; changes in upholstery, wood, foam, plastic, and cosmetic changes resulting from normal wear and tear and not related to manufacturing defects; damage from installation, set-up, or relocation from the originally installed location; negligence, misuse, abuse, improper maintenance, electrical disturbances and power surges, acts of nature, or work, attachments, additions, alterations, or modifications by persons other than authorized service providers; improper operating environment; any problem not involving a defect; damage or malfunction whatsoever caused by an animal or pet; damage or malfunction whatsoever caused by liquids of any kind; rental, business, commercial, institutional or other non-residential use, or use by anyone over 240 pounds (110 kilos); any territories or countries outside the United States; use of any item with the Product if the item is not designated for use with the Product.
– Retain appropriate and acceptable proof of purchase showing that you are the original purchaser of the Product.
– Operate the Product as specified in all accompanying manuals and product documentation.
– Use the product exclusively for the purpose intended.
– Notify us within 30 days of detecting an issue with the Product.
– Perform telephone or email diagnostic procedures as requested by us.
– Permit no work on the Product except by us or as directed by us.
– Install replacement parts or components in accordance with our instructions.
– Allow us to schedule in-home service during normal work hours and have an adult representative present whenever we provide any in-home support services.
– Safeguard, pack, and return (at our expense) all replacement parts shipped to you understanding that you assume financial responsibility for all parts and accessories shipped to you until the item or part replaced is returned to us.
– Properly and carefully pack the Product in a shipping carton if requested by us.
– Pay for any services (technician fees, shipping, and any other costs associated with your complaint) if we make a “no problem found” diagnosis of the Product..
EXCULPATION AND INDEMNIFICATION
Our maximum liability under this Limited Warranty is limited to the cost of repairing or replacing the defective covered Product or part. We shall not be liable to you for incidental and consequential damages. Some States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. We shall not be liable for, and you hereby indemnify and hold us and every authorized service provider harmless from, damage, claim, or cause of action, direct or indirect, incidental or consequential, occurring to you, or to the employees or agents of you, or to any other third party, or to the property of any of the foregoing, which may arise as a result of any defect covered by this Limited Warranty or as a result of any service performed under this Limited Warranty. This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
If you have a warranty or product question, please send details to our support team by completing the form here. Our service team is available 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mountain Time, Monday through Friday (except holidays), and we will be in touch with you in less than two business days of your request.