The top of the line Johnson Wellness J6800 massage chair is a Japanese designed and engineered masterpiece. It has 4D rollers (3D plus rhythm/speed adjustment) that can move 3.5" forward and back to provide one of the deepest roller massage experiences in the industry. Other features include a 3 year parts & labor warranty, reversible ottoman, 11 auto programs, music/speaker system, hand/feet/back heat, memory function, and auto recline armrests. A very, very well engineered and built massage chair with plenty of features to keep your body occupied!
- 4D Roller Technology - The J6800 has a 3D roller technology which allows you to increase or decrease the massage intensity by having the ability to move 3.5" forward or back. One of the stronger roller massages available, thanks to these 3D rollers. The 4th "D" comes from a speed/rhythm adjustment of the rollers, thus adding another "strength" component to the rollers.
- 32" Roller Track - One of the longest roller tracks in a traditional S-track massage chair. You will feel the roller massage from the top of your neck all the way down to the top of your gluteals...and everything in between!
- Dual Rollers - Most massage chairs have quad rollers, but if you are looking for a deeper, more intense massage, the dual rollers are the way to go. The massage force from the massage arms focuses through only 2 roller balls, thus increasing the area massage force on your back muscles.
- Unique Heating Elements - This chair has a unique heating pad, called a "heating blanket", that can be used in a number of interesting ways: it can rest behind you when you are using the massage and heat up your back, it can be put over the front of your body to heat your chest and stomach, and it has pouches on both sides for your hands so that you can warm up your hands while being massaged. This chair also has a heating element in the foot massager, providing heat to the soles of the feet.
- Japanese Designed & Engineered - Unlike most chairs in the market, although made in China, the J6800 is designed and engineered by Japanese engineers who have worked for Panasonic and Inada.
- 3 Year Parts & Labor Warranty - Like most Japanese chairs, the warranty is a 3 years parts and labor in-home warranty for the best in-home coverage you can get.
- 31 Airbags - Thorough airbag coverage includes the seat, hips & thighs, feet & calves, arms & hands, shoulders, and waist.
- Real Body Scanning - This chair doesn't just measure your height and shoulder location, which is pretty common amongst most massage chairs, but it uses optical sensors in conjunction with computer technology to actually map out 11 points on your back to give you the most personalized massage.
- Trapezius Massage - Very few massage chairs address the traps, but the J6800 uses it's rollers much like the Panasonic MA73, wherein the rollers move over the top of the shoulders a bit before traveling on up the neck. For those of you with tight shoulders from sitting at a desk all day, this will be a revelation!
- MP3 Music System - Plug your mobile device into the chair and your music will play over stereo speakers built into the shoulder airbag housing.
- Fingertip Quick Key Pad - At the end of the arm massager, a keypad is incorporated so that you can navigate key chair features without having to sit up to hit the remote control. You can also adjust your music device from here, which is plugged in right next to the keypad controls.
- Fold Away Ottoman - Want your massage chair to look a little more like a regular chair? No problem...just rotate the ottoman to hide the calf and foot wells.
- 11 Auto Programs - Something for everyone! 11 auto programs include refresh, relax, shiatsu, morning, night, stretch, energize, shoulder, lower back, quick, and music.
- Deep Spot Feature - When the rollers find a tender spot that you want to have worked over a little more, press the "Deep Spot" button and the rollers will dig into that problematic muscle to break the spasm and reduce the pain.
- Reversible Ottoman - To make your massage chair look more like a regular recliner, rotate the ottoman to hide the calf and foot wells.
- Program Memory Function - You can memorize any program you manually create in this chair. The memory function allows you to recall your favorite custom massage programs with the touch of a button!
- Auto Recline Arm Rests - As your chairback reclines, the arm rests recline with you so that your hands and forearms are never neglected during the course of a massage session.
- Dimensions (Upright) - 53" L x 35" W x 49" H
- Dimensions (Reclined) - 74" L x 35" W x 37" H
- Weight (unpacked) - 213.5 lbs.
- Weight (packed) - 253 lbs.
- Upholstery Fabric - Synthetic Leather
- Recommended User Weight Limit - 300 lbs.
- Warranty - 3 Years Parts & Labor
Well, ’tis the season once again and the special holiday sale prices from massage chair companies are beginning to come in. Since it is the week of Thanksgiving and Black Friday,…
A couple of years ago we began carrying a new brand of massage chairs, Johnson Wellness. The thing I liked about those chairs then was that they were designed by ex-Inada, Panasonic,…
Johnson J6800 Massage Chair Reviews (0)
Johnson J6800 Massage Chair