The 4D roller mechanism is the highlight of this Japanese designed and engineered massage chair from Johnson Wellness. Other features includes a 3.5" roller depth adjustment, 9 auto programs, an 11 point body scan, user memory function, 33 airbags, plus an awesome 3 years parts and labor in-home warranty!
A portion of every sale goes to the Make-A-Wish Foundation
- 4D Roller Technology - The J5800 has a 3D roller technology which allows you to increase or decrease the massage intensity by having the ability to move 3.5" forward or back. One of the stronger roller massages available, thanks to these 3D rollers. The 4th "D" comes from a speed/rhythm adjustment of the rollers, thus adding another "strength" component to the rollers.
- 32" Roller Track - One of the longest roller tracks in a traditional massage chair. You will feel the roller massage from the top of your neck all the way down to the top of your gluteals...and everything in between!
- Dual Rollers - Most massage chairs have quad rollers, but if you are looking for a deeper, more intense massage, the dual rollers are the way to go. The massage force from the massage arms focuses through only 2 roller balls, thus increasing the area massage force on your back muscles.
- Heat for the Soles of the Feet - This chair has a heating element in the foot massager, providing heat to the soles of the feet.
- Japanese Designed & Engineered - Unlike most chairs in the market, although made in China, the Apex Regent is designed and engineered by Japanese engineers who have worked for Panasonic and Inada.
- 3 Year Parts & Labor Warranty - Like most Japanese chairs, the warranty is a 3 years parts and labor in-home warranty for the best in-home coverage you can get.
- 33 Airbags - Thorough airbag coverage includes the seat, hips & thighs, feet & calves, arms & hands, shoulders, and waist.
- Real Body Scanning - This chair doesn't just measure your height and shoulder location, which is pretty common amongst most massage chairs, but it uses optical sensors in conjunction with computer technology to actually map out 11 points on your back to give you the most personalized massage.
- Trapezius Massage - Very few massage chairs address the traps, but the Regent uses it's rollers much like the Panasonic MA73, wherein the rollers move over the top of the shoulders a bit before traveling on up the neck. For those of you with tight shoulders from sitting at a desk all day, this will be a revelation!
- 9 Auto Programs - Something for everyone! 9 auto programs to cater to virtually any body focus or complaint.
- Deep Spot Feature - When the rollers find a tender spot that you want to have worked over a little more, press the "Deep Spot" button and the rollers will dig into that problematic muscle to break the spasm and reduce the pain.
- Program Memory Function - You can memorize any program you manually create in this chair. The memory function allows you to recall your favorite custom massage programs with the touch of a button for up to two different users!
- Japanese Designed & Engineered - Engineers from some of the biggest Japanese massage chair companies contributed to the design and engineering of the Johnson models.
- Dimensions (Upright) - 55" L x 31" W x 49" H
- Dimensions (Reclined) - 73" L x 31" W x 30" H
- Weight (unpacked) - 209 lbs.
- Weight (packed) - 260 lbs.
- Upholstery Fabric - Synthetic Leather
- Recommended User Weight Limit - 300 lbs.
- Warranty - 3 Years Parts & Labor
A couple of years ago we began carrying a new brand of massage chairs, Johnson Wellness. The thing I liked about those chairs then was that they were designed by ex-Inada, Panasonic,…
Johnson J5800 Massage Chair Reviews (0)
Johnson J5800 Massage Chair