Infinite Therapeutics has introduced the Smart X3 massage chair, which takes the amazing feature-set of the very popular IT-8500 and adds in 3D roller technology with a whole new set of auto programs, an auto-extend neck feature, new Bluetooth technology, chromotherapy, AND a newer, sleaker remote control! You still get the awesome stretch program, mechanical foot rollers, beautiful body fit, spinal correction feature, full shoulder airbag massage, 2 zero gravity positions, and intersound technology that have made the Smart x3 massage chair one of our top selling Chinese-made massage chair.
- 3D Roller Technology - You can adjust the intensity of your massage with the simple push of a button the remote control to move the rollers in or out. There are 5 levels of intensity for the user.
- Chromotherapy - It is well known that light can have an effect on our mind and psyche. Infinity has taken that into account with external lights on the Smart x3 that elicit a relaxing state of mind for the user.
- Sleeker, Re-Designed Remote Control - Everything about this chair can be adjusted by the pedestal remote control. You will have new auto programs that will incorporate the 3D roller technology.
- Neck Auto-Extend - The Smart x3 offers a neck extension feature. When the rollers move up to the neck, they also move forward to protrude more in to the neck muscles. Many chairs lack a deep, vigorous massage of the neck region, but this chair removes any doubt about a good neck massage.
- Zero Gravity - 2 zero gravity positions to encourage a "weightless" position. Ideal for low back pain sufferers, the zero gravity function mimics the optimal position as determined by NASA's space program. Optimal weight distribution removes excessive pressure from any one part of your spine.
- Inversion Therapy - A full recline of the chair back, accompanied by the zero gravity seat positioning, produces an inversion effect to the spine, distracting the joints of the spine.
- Mechanical Foot Rollers - While most massage chairs have airbag compression of the feet and calves, the Smart x3 has 3 mechanical foot rollers that work the sole of each of your feet. Very soothing!!
- Foot and Calf Airbags - Airbag compression to enhance circulation of the blood and lymph from the legs to the heart.
- Spinal Correction & Stretch - Shoulder airbags that compress the front of the shoulders and pin them back, while the rollers move up and down the spine. This feature will leave you feeling like you are standing taller and straighter after you have used this feature. Add to this the airbags grabbing your calves and feet and dropping down, and you have the best stretch in the busines!
- Body Scan - The pinpoint body scan figures out the shape of your spine and the location of your spinal curves so that the Smart x3 can cater ever-so personally to your own particular body type.
- Seat Airbag Massage and Sway - The Smart x3 employs seat airbags that move the seat from side to side and up and down, enhancing passive motion to an area of the body that is very hard to reach without the assistance of an actual therapist. Fantastic feature if you have low back pain.
- Air Neck Massage - A gentle rotation airbag massage relaxes the neck muscles and lulls you to sleep while the chair weaves it's magic.
- Accu-Roll Shoulder Massage - A full complement of shoulder airbags that will envelope your whole shoulder joint and give it the attention that is lacking in other massage chairs.
- Tru-Grip V Stretch - Airbags will grip your shoulders, arms, and lower body while the chair back and ottoman raise and lower...giving you a stretch you will both love and never forget.
- Lumbar Heat - the thickness of the body tissues in the low back makes warming up a hard thing to do. A lumbar heating element will assist in that process so that blood flows to those thick tissues a little quicker.
- Acuroll Neck & Shoulder Massage - The Smart x3 utilizes 5 sensors to help assess and then provide the most accurate neck and shoulder massage.
- Bluetooth Music System - You can just synch your phone with the chair's Bluetooth technology and manage your personal sound system while you are in the chair and listen to it with intersound technology, which basically is a speaker system that faces inward toward the user.
- 30.25" Roller Track
- 38 Total Airbags
Model Name: The Infinity IT-8500X3
Net Weight: 229 lbs
Power Voltage: AC110V - 120V 50Hz/60Hz
Power Consumption: 190W
Upright: 59 x 35.4 x 45.7 inches
Reclined: 74 x 35.4 x 36.2 inches
Here are some great email questions with my responses. I hope this helps someone out there! Customer Question #1 We are in the market for a chair. Which chair would be best for…
Infinity Smart Chair X3 Massage Chair Reviews (2)
Jun 15, 2019 at 02:13 PM
I purchased a massage chair about twenty-five years ago that I used on a regular basis for approximately five years so I had been without one for close to twenty years. It was always in the back of my mind to get one with the latest technology but price usually didn't support that option for me.
A little over a month ago, my wife sent me to Costco to buy some groceries. When I walked into the store, I immediately saw the Infinity massage chair 'road show' display. I took a 'ride' on the IT 8500 X3 and then followed up with riding a more expensive top of the line chair.
Because I have been battling with sciatica and have some lower back issues, I found that I much preferred the IT 8500 X3. While in the Extension mode, it (in a very good way) cracked my back very similarly to the way my chiropractor does it. Later that night, I went online and did several hours of research on the chair and found out that this is the only chair on the market that has that particular function. I was also quite taken by all of the preset automatic programs as well as its manual mode where one can dial in exactly what they want to have worked on and how it will be administered.
During my online research I came across some videos from massage-chair-relief.com. On the website, they offered to match pricing. The following day, Sunday, I called the number listed on the website and my call was picked up by the owner, Dr. Alan Weidner, who was on in Europe for a wedding! He very patiently answered all of my questions with no pressure given, including agreeing to match the much discounted pricing I had been given earlier when I first saw the chair. He also told me that their policy is, along with the usual warranty, to offer free labor on any work done on the chair for as long as I own it. I believe that this is the only company that offers that in the industry.
After more hours of research, I contacted him back and ordered the chair. As promised, he stayed in contact with me throughout the ordering, tracking and delivery process offering top notch customer service at every step along the way. He also suggested that I get the white glove delivery to ease the process (they unpack the boxes, bring the parts into your home, assemble the chair and then test it and will discard the boxing if you so desire. It was a service that was well worth the price.
We've had the chair now for a few weeks and some miraculous things have happened as a result. My sciatica of over two years is all but gone, my lower back is about eighty percent improved and a swelling, numb feeling I've had on the ball of my left foot (from walking in shoes that weren't tight enough) has gone down and the foot is now back to normal.
My wife recently did two of the automatic programs back to back and then went to try to take a nap. She has never been able to nap in the afternoon. That afternoon, she had a great relaxing and rejuvenating nap!
Even though these chairs may seem pricey, I believe that our good health is one of the most important parts of living a quality lifestyle. Also, given periodic professional massages and visits to the chiropractor, this chair will more than pay for itself.
I have spent my adult live looking for businesses that offer superb customer service to continue doing business with. Unfortunately, as time progresses, these businesses are becoming harder and harder to find. Dr Alan Weidner and his company, massage-chair-relief has now been added to my list of these exemplary businesses.
The chair, Dr. Alan Weidner and massage-chair-relief have my highest recommendation.
May 15, 2019 at 06:35 PM
Several months ago I was shown a 'high end' massage chair that my aunt had purchased. I had no idea that this kind of sophistication existed in the massage chair world, but after experiencing what a 'high end' massage chair could do, I decided that I wanted to buy one as well. Because it is an expensive item I wanted to be sure that I was buying the best one to suit my needs. I went on the Internet to start my research. What I discovered was that every chair looked good and every description of each chair sounded great! However, buying a massage chair is like buying a new car because I had to 'experience' it before I could make such a big decision.
In my research I looked for a place where I could see and compare various massage chair manufacturer's products. Massage Chair Relief in Cerritos was that place. I called and talked to Michael, the store manager, and after chatting with him, I was convinced that I needed to make the trip to the showroom and 'experience' all the different chairs to find out the strengths and characteristics of each brand and model. It was the best decision I could have made because, as when buying a car, certain details of a product appeal to each buyer differently. Design of the roller mechanism, firmness of the massage, variety of auto programs, ability to program and alter the automatic programs, recline to zero gravity or full horizontal, heater, headrest speakers, not to mention things like materials, fabrics, colors, appearance, all come together to totally confuse the buyer UNTIL he/she 'experiences' the product, in essence, 'takes it for a test drive'.
Michael, the store manager, who was super-knowledgable, patiently helped my wife and I work through all these details with all the different chairs in the showroom. It was an enlightening education which took over 3 hours of his personalized attention. And yet, there was NO PRESSURE for us to make a decision that day. In fact, with our new knowledge and understanding he encouraged us to go home and do more research and then to return, if needed, to ask more questions and 'experience' the chairs again! Needless to say, we were impressed!
For the next couple months, I continued my research on the Internet using Google and YouTube and discovered many videos by Dr. Alan Weidner, the owner and founder of Massage Chair Relief. He has a great website at www.Massage-Chair-Relief.com. These videos were very informative and helped reinforce my ideas of what I wanted and expected out of the massage chair that I would eventually purchase. When I learned that Dr. Weidner was a chiropractor, I felt extra comfort knowing that he would know a 'thing or two' about the health benefits of a great massage chair and his endorsement of the product was a critical part of the equation.
Choosing the massage chair itself was a hard decision, but a much easier decision was buying my Infinity IT8500 X3 from Massage Chair Relief. Included in the purchase price was the 'white glove' delivery and set up of the chair in my home. These chairs come from the manufacturer in three or more large boxes weighing over 300 pounds in total. They cannot be pre-assembled and then moved into just any room in your home/office because they cannot fit through a standard doorway when fully assembled. Think about this, every time you decide to move the location of the chair, it must be disassembled and re-assembled. Guess what??? As part of the deal when you buy from MCR, they offer FREE lifetime moving service of the chair. If I move my residence or just decide I want to move the chair from the living room to the master bedroom, they will come and do it, for free!
Additionally, MCR offers free lifetime labor if my massage chair should ever fail or break after the manufacturer's factory warranty period. I will have to pay for the part, but they will come to my home/office to install the part for FREE! In all my research of ALL other retailers selling massage chairs, not one of them could come close to this kind of service.
And boy, was I happy I purchased through MCR when, on delivery day, the foot/ottoman portion of my massage chair, right out of the box, had a bent bracket that attached it to the frame of the base of the chair. Dominic, MCR's 'white glove' guy, immediately took a few pictures of the damage, called the manufacturer, sent the pictures to confirm the damage and a new ottoman was shipped to me that day! Once the manufacturer confirmed that they would ship a new ottoman, Dominic enforced his 'will' on the bent bracket with a hammer and managed to pound it into working order. This took time and extra effort, but he knew I had been anxiously waiting for delivery of my chair and would have been so disappointed if I couldn't use it that day. Not only did he get it to work on that initial delivery day, he came back a week later to install the new ottoman that had been shipped to my home.
Besides the constant email communication from the day I ordered the chair to the day it was delivered, I have received service above and beyond my highest expectations and that is why I can say with complete conviction and confidence, if you are going to spend thousands of dollars on a high-end massage chair, buy it from Massage Chair Relief to make sure you receive the high-end SERVICE that is on par with the high-end purchase price!
PS: I've had my chair almost a month now and everyone that has sat in it and experienced it has LOVED it!
Is a high-end massage chair expensive? Yes it is, but it is a TREMENDOUS VALUE considering you can use it in the comfort of your home/office, anytime, multiple times in a day, at your convenience, for years to come!
Infinity Smart Chair X3 Massage Chair