Infinity introduces it's luxurious new 3D L-track massage chair, the Presidential. Like it's name implies, the Presidential offers a top of the line massage chair with all the features you would expect from a massage chair. Made in one of the best factories in China, the quality of the Presidential rivals it's Japanese counterparts in terms of quality and failure rate. This chair boast 3D roller depth adjustment technology, a 49" roller track, 2 zero gravity positions, BlueTooth Connectivity, heated massage rollers, postural correction, Apple & Android apps, foot rollers, a space saving feature, and 13 programs.
- 49" Roller Track - The roller track of the Infinity Presidential is long enough to massages the buttocks, piriformis muscles, and the top of the hamstrings. Definitely one of the longest L-tracks in the industry
- Zero Gravity - Two zero gravity positions available to cater to the tastes of different users. The bottom line is that you will love having your spine decompressed by the zero gravity position and, if you suffer from low back pain, get some pain relief.
- 3D Rollers - You can adjust the depth of the rollers to make your massage experience more or less intense...set to the perfect depth for your body's sensitivity.
- Heated Massage - Like the Japanese designed Panasonic MA73 before it, the Presidential offers heated massage rollers to give you a full warming experience on your back. You can also turn on heat for the foot massage mechanism.
- Mechanical Foot Rollers - Foot rollers are what put the Infinity line on the map. It has become a very popular and sought-after feature...and the Presidential has them! Infinite Therapeutics knows a good thing when they see it and won't leave it out on this top-of-the line chair.THis model has 3 rollers per foot.
- Space Saving Feature - Short on space? No problem. The Presidential has a space saving feature which allows you to place your chair almost right up against the wall. Place your new Presidential massage chair within just a few inches of the wall and, when you recline, there is no way your chair will hit the wall! A wonderful innovation that serves to save space with such a large piece of furniture as a massage chair.
- Music System with Massage Synchronization - A music system, including speakers and massage synchronization. The pulsation of the chair will work to the beat of the music you have playing through the built in music system.
- 38 Airbags - Although rollers are the dominant feature of this new and innovative chair, you still get your fill of airbag therapy: arms, calves, feet, shoulders, and seat.
- Bluetooth Connectivity - You can run your device's playlists over the chair's speaker system. If you are really looking to relax, play your slow tunes over hte chair's speakers while you get a high end massage experience.
- Apple & Android Apps - Download the app for your phone and you can control, through the above-mentioned bluetooth connectivity, the function of the massage chair.
- Multiple Massage Techniques - Kneading, rubbing, finger kneading, tapping, knocking, kneading and tapping, shiatsu, and pulse shiatsu including combinations of each built into the 13 auto programs.
- Posture Correction - LIke the IT-8500 before it, the shoulder airbags of the Presidential pin back the shoulders while the chair rollers move up and down your spine, thus working on the slumping posture that is so prevalent in our sedentary society. When you are done with your massage session, and get out of the chair, you will feel like you are standing an inch or two taller.
- Zero Gravity Positioning - The Presidential comes with a 2-stage zero gravity feature which allows you to put your body into the most stressless & weightless position when using the chair. The two different settings will give you positioning options that cater to your level of comfort. In those positions, the rollers of the massage chair will dig more into your back muscles thus giving you an even more intense masssage experience, if desired.
- Stylish Design - The design lends itself to a very contemporary and stylish look.
- Up to 30' Massage Sessions - You can have a massage session for either 10, 20, or 30 minutes long.
Recommended User Height (approx.): 4'10"" - 6'4"
Recommended Max. User Weight (lbs): 325 lbs.
Power Consumption (Watts): 240
Colors: Black, Brown
Chair Weight (lbs): 275 lbs.
Dimensions-Upright (H" x W" x D"): 45" X 33" X 60"
Dimensions-Reclined (H" x W" x D"): 28" X 33" X 72"
Warranty (parts & labor/parts/frame): 1st year parts and labor; 2nd years parts; 3rd years structure
In-Home Warranty Service Period: 1 year
# Motors: 8
Manufacture Country: China
In this post, Dr. Weidner demonstrates the foot-and-calf airbags on the Infinity Presidential massage chair. The post Foot & Calf Massage – Infinity Presidential Massage Chair…
We received the new Infinity Overture massage chair in our California and Utah showrooms this past week. I’ve been excited about this new model since I saw it at the Las Vegas…
The new Osaki Pro Maestro massage chair is the latest in a growing list of high end 3D L-track massage chairs (3D refers to the ability of the chair’s rollers to be moved forward…
The Infinity Presidential massage chair is one of Infinity’s offerings into the high end 3D L-track massage chair market. I have written a blog post in the past about the differences…
In this post, Dr. Weidner demonstrates the best way to use the Infinity Presidential massage chair for the first time. The post First-Time Use – Infinity Presidential Massage Chair…
In this post, Dr. Weidner introduces you to the Infinity Presidential massage chair. The post Introduction – Infinity Presidential Massage Chair (Video) appeared first on Massage…
Infinity massage chairs have come out with a triumvirate of new chair models that offer the 3D L-track feature, something that has been lacking in our industry. The Genesis is…
We have added quite a few new chairs to our website over the last few weeks, including the Infinity Presidential, 3 Johnson Wellness models, the Inner Balance Jin, the Synca CirC,…
Infinity Presidential Massage Chair Reviews (2)
Apr 21, 2019 at 03:06 PM
Great chair and great service on buying the chair. Dr Weidner told me about the benefits of the life time customer support they have to offer. He also told me how service from each manufacturer changes their quality of support too. Couldnt be happier with an Infinity chair.
Mar 05, 2018 at 01:32 PM
We have had the Infinity Presidential for almost 2 weeks now and the whole family loves it! We bought the Presidential because I am a big guy (6'2" and 250 lbs), and this was the only chair that seemed to fit me. It has tons of features, which would be my only small complaint. There is not a real good users manual that comes with it, so it's a little bit of trial and error to get it figured out with all the different options and modes. It is user friendly so that's probably the reason for the lack of a manual.
We loved working with Dr. Weidner. He was super helpful and low pressure, which is nice when you're spending that kind of money. The best part was his pricing. We couldn't find a better price anywhere. Highly recommend the Presidential, Dr. Weidner and Massage Chair Relief!
Infinity Presidential Massage Chair