Infinite Therapeutics has introduced the IT-8500X3 massage chair, which takes the amazing feature-set of the very popular IT-8500 and adds in 3D roller technology with a whole new set of auto programs, an auto-extend neck feature, new Bluetooth technology, AND a newer, sleaker remote control! You still get the awesome stretch program, mechanical foot rollers, beautiful body fit, spinal correction feature, full shoulder airbag massage, 2 zero gravity positions, and intersound technology that have made the IT-8500 massage chair our top selling Chinese-made massage chair.
- 3D Roller Technology - Infinity has added it's first massage chair with 3D roller technology. Now you can adjust the intensity of your massage with the simple push of a button the remote control. There are 5 levels of intensity for the user.
- Sleeker, Re-Designed Remote Control - Everything about this chair can be adjusted by the pedestal remote control. You will have new auto programs that will incorporate the 3D roller technology.
- Neck Auto-Extend - The new 8500X3 offers a neck extension feature. When the rollers move up to the neck, they also move forward to protrude more in to the neck muscles. Many chairs lack a deep, vigorous massage of the neck region, but this chair removes any doubt about a good neck massage.
- Zero Gravity - 2 zero gravity positions to encourage a "weightless" position. Ideal for low back pain sufferers, the zero gravity function mimics the optimal position as determined by NASA's space program. Optimal weight distribution removes excessive pressure from any one part of your spine.
- Inversion Therapy - a full recline of the chair back, accompanied by the zero gravity seat positioning, produces an inversion effect to the spine, distracting the joints of the spine.
- Mechanical Foot Rollers - while most massage chairs have airbag compression of the feet and calves, the IT-8500 has 3 mechanical foot rollers that work the sole of each of your feet. Very soothing!!
- Foot and Calf Airbags - airbag compression to enhance circulation of the blood and lymph from the legs to the heart.
- Spinal Correction - shoulder airbags that compress the front of the shoulders and pin them back, while the rollers move up and down the spine. This feature will leave you feeling like you are standing taller and straighter after you have used this feature.
- Body Scan - the pinpoint body scan figures out the shape of your spine and the location of your spinal curves so that the chair can cater ever-so personally to your own particular body type.
- Seat Airbag Massage and Sway - the IT-8500 employs seat airbags that move the seat from side to side and up and down, enhancing passive motion to an area of the body that is very hard to reach without the assistance of an actual therapist. Fantastic feature if you have low back pain.
- Air Neck Massage - a gently rotation airbag massage relaxes the neck muscles and lulls you to sleep while the chair weaves it's magic.
- Accu-Roll Shoulder Massage - a full complement of shoulder airbags that will envelope your whole shoulder joint and give it the attention that is lacking in other massage chairs.
- Tru-Grip V Stretch - airbags will grip your shoulders, arms, and lower body while the chair back and ottoman raise and lower...giving you a stretch you will both love and never forget.
- Lumbar Heat - the thickness of the body tissues in the low back makes warming up a hard thing to do. A lumbar heating element will assist in that process so that blood flows to those thick tissues a little quicker.
- Acuroll Neck & Shoulder Massage - this model utilizes 5 sensors to help assess and then provide the most accurate neck and shoulder massage.
- Bluetooth Music System - You can just synch your phone with the chair's Bluetooth technology and manage your personal sound system while you are in the chair and listen to it with intersound technology, which basically is a speaker system that faces inward toward the user.
- 45' Program Timer - You can schedule your massage chair to be anywhere from 10-45 minutes long...the longest of any massage chair timer in the marketplace.
- 30.25" Roller Track
- 38 Total Airbags
Model Name: The Infinity IT-8500X3
Net Weight: 229 lbs
Power Voltage: AC110V - 120V 50Hz/60Hz
Power Consumption: 190W
Upright: 59 x 35.4 x 45.7 inches
Reclined: 74 x 35.4 x 36.2 inches
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week’s issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update. Some of the most important items discussed here include: some absolutely…
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week’s issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update. Some of the most important items discussed here include: an explanation…
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week’s issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update. Some of the most important items discussed here include: the addition of…
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week’s issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update. Some of the most important items discussed here include: the feature set…
Infinity IT-8500X3 Massage Chair Reviews (7)
Sep 15, 2016 at 08:08 PM
I have researched different massage chairs over the Internet for about a year. There isn't a massage chair store close by for me to really try any out. Every once in a while I would be near a Brookstone or a furniture store and would try whatever brand they had in the store. I knew from those experiences that I definitely wanted to get one. So finally about 2 months ago I decided to buy one. After several weeks of researching on different sites, i kept coming back to Dr. Weidner's site and blogs, etc. I had narrowed down what chairs I was looking at and called the store. I talked to a Michael for about an hour. It was a great conversation since he was very knowledgeable and really helped guide me to the best options for what I was looking for and my body type. The chair we settled on was the Infinity IT-8500x3. It would accommodate my body type at 300 lbs. and my wife who is 100 lbs. In addition the feature set seemed very robust.
The chair arrived in 3 boxes. The main chair (about 250lb box), armrest box, and headrest box. It does come on a pallet. The delivery company dropped the boxes and we easily used a hand truck to bring it up my driveway (actually a big hill). I was then able to move them up a few steps on my front porch and into my house. Luckily my media room is one of my front rooms which is where the chair was going. It took me about 1.5 hours to put the chair together. I did it by myself (and moved it). It would have been easier with two people for sure. At one point I was having a challenge getting the footrest on to the chair. I called the technical support and they were very helpful. Actually I called and was on hold for 15 minutes while I still worked on it. I finally hung up, but they actually called me back because of my caller ID. At that point I had figured out the initial issue but ran into another one they helped me with. Very considerate and knowledgeable technical support at Infinity.
Now the review...In summary, the chair is awesome. It is several automatic programs. So far I really like the rest and relaxation and the work relaxation one. The chair remote is easy to use with the automatic programs. It does a good job of pinning you in the chair with the shoulder airbags down to your feet. There is a stretching program where I could see it would work since you really do get locked in to the chair with the airbags. The chair first scans and then starts the programs. You can control the pressure on many of the points to make it more 3D (out/in) depending on your preference. The auto programs do a good job overall. One thing i have read on some reviews was the aggressive nature of the foot rollers. I will say they are a little aggressive for the automatic programs. You can adjust those to back off the pressure. The only issue I have is that you can't save those settings. You have to do it each time. Another feature that Infinity should consider is a remote pouch. There is no place to put it so it typically just rests on my leg.
Another really cool feature is the bluetooth connectivity. I connected my iPhone very easily to the chair and then put on Spotify to a meditation channel that is awesome. Very appropriate for massages. I am typically using the chair about every other day. Usually about 20 minutes.
My wife has used the chair a few times and enjoys it. The only challenge from her is the size of the chair (it does look big). She is not necessarily a fan of it because of the size. Having said that I did take a picture of her as she snuck in there to use it :)
I will say that I chose to purchase from massage-chair-relief.com for the knowledge of the sales person, good pricing, and the lifetime labor warranty (that clinched it for me). I suspect these chairs being mechanical will break and having that warranty will be key for me. I am also impressed by the follow-up emails I have received. Just nice touches. Overall the experience was very good through the ordering process to delivery. The chair itself is a great buy that I am looking forward to using for years.
Sep 08, 2016 at 08:25 PM
We are from out of state and enjoyed the experience of purchasing our chair from Dr. Weidner! We visited the Utah showroom and tried many chairs, but really liked how the Infinity IT-8500 felt. At that time, the IT-8500x3 was a brand new offering from Infinity, so Dr. Weidner didn't have one in the showroom. We were intrigued by the additional features it offered on paper, including an improved remote, so we opted to get the updated IT-8500x3. The chair arrived very quickly and well packaged! We found it fairly simple to assemble. We soon discovered a couple issues with this new model that we feel are disappointing on the part of Infinity: 1.) The chair does not have a 45 minute auto massage as was advertised. The longest auto session offered on this new model is 30 minutes, even though the exisiting IT-8500 offers a 45 minute session. 2.) No remote holder/pouch came with this new model, so there wasn't a convenient place to store the remote during a massage or when not in use. We contacted Infinity about these issues and the support tech was understanding. Infinity promptly sent us a remote pouch (from a different chair model). Although the pouch wasn't designed for our model, it seems to work fine... it is just a different shade of brown than our chair, which is slightly aggravating. We believe a remote pouch should have been designed and included with this model before it was released to production. Overall, we've really enjoyed our chair in the first 5 months of ownership! We especially like how this chair massages the neck and shoulders. The remote is very functional and easy to use. The 3D roller feature is nice to have when a friend or relative uses the chair and wants a less or more intense massage. However, we've found that we rarely adjust the default settings during normal everyday use... but it is nice having the ability to control those apects of the massage when necessary.
Infinity IT-8500X3 Massage Chair