Infinite Therapeutics has introduced the IT-8500X3 massage chair, which takes the amazing feature-set of the very popular IT-8500 and adds in 3D roller technology with a whole new set of auto programs, an auto-extend neck feature, new Bluetooth technology, AND a newer, sleaker remote control! You still get the awesome stretch program, mechanical foot rollers, beautiful body fit, spinal correction feature, full shoulder airbag massage, 2 zero gravity positions, and intersound technology that have made the IT-8500 massage chair our top selling Chinese-made massage chair.
- 3D Roller Technology - Infinity has added it's first massage chair with 3D roller technology. Now you can adjust the intensity of your massage with the simple push of a button the remote control. There are 5 levels of intensity for the user.
- Sleeker, Re-Designed Remote Control - Everything about this chair can be adjusted by the pedestal remote control. You will have new auto programs that will incorporate the 3D roller technology.
- Neck Auto-Extend - The new 8500X3 offers a neck extension feature. When the rollers move up to the neck, they also move forward to protrude more in to the neck muscles. Many chairs lack a deep, vigorous massage of the neck region, but this chair removes any doubt about a good neck massage.
- Zero Gravity - 2 zero gravity positions to encourage a "weightless" position. Ideal for low back pain sufferers, the zero gravity function mimics the optimal position as determined by NASA's space program. Optimal weight distribution removes excessive pressure from any one part of your spine.
- Inversion Therapy - a full recline of the chair back, accompanied by the zero gravity seat positioning, produces an inversion effect to the spine, distracting the joints of the spine.
- Mechanical Foot Rollers - while most massage chairs have airbag compression of the feet and calves, the IT-8500 has 3 mechanical foot rollers that work the sole of each of your feet. Very soothing!!
- Foot and Calf Airbags - airbag compression to enhance circulation of the blood and lymph from the legs to the heart.
- Spinal Correction - shoulder airbags that compress the front of the shoulders and pin them back, while the rollers move up and down the spine. This feature will leave you feeling like you are standing taller and straighter after you have used this feature.
- Body Scan - the pinpoint body scan figures out the shape of your spine and the location of your spinal curves so that the chair can cater ever-so personally to your own particular body type.
- Seat Airbag Massage and Sway - the IT-8500 employs seat airbags that move the seat from side to side and up and down, enhancing passive motion to an area of the body that is very hard to reach without the assistance of an actual therapist. Fantastic feature if you have low back pain.
- Air Neck Massage - a gently rotation airbag massage relaxes the neck muscles and lulls you to sleep while the chair weaves it's magic.
- Accu-Roll Shoulder Massage - a full complement of shoulder airbags that will envelope your whole shoulder joint and give it the attention that is lacking in other massage chairs.
- Tru-Grip V Stretch - airbags will grip your shoulders, arms, and lower body while the chair back and ottoman raise and lower...giving you a stretch you will both love and never forget.
- Lumbar Heat - the thickness of the body tissues in the low back makes warming up a hard thing to do. A lumbar heating element will assist in that process so that blood flows to those thick tissues a little quicker.
- Acuroll Neck & Shoulder Massage - this model utilizes 5 sensors to help assess and then provide the most accurate neck and shoulder massage.
- Bluetooth Music System - You can just synch your phone with the chair's Bluetooth technology and manage your personal sound system while you are in the chair and listen to it with intersound technology, which basically is a speaker system that faces inward toward the user.
- 45' Program Timer - You can schedule your massage chair to be anywhere from 10-45 minutes long...the longest of any massage chair timer in the marketplace.
- 30.25" Roller Track
- 38 Total Airbags
Model Name: The Infinity IT-8500X3
Net Weight: 229 lbs
Power Voltage: AC110V - 120V 50Hz/60Hz
Power Consumption: 190W
Upright: 59 x 35.4 x 45.7 inches
Reclined: 74 x 35.4 x 36.2 inches
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week’s issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update. Some of the most important items discussed here include: some absolutely…
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week’s issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update. Some of the most important items discussed here include: an explanation…
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week’s issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update. Some of the most important items discussed here include: the addition…
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week’s issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update. Some of the most important items discussed here include: the feature…
Infinity IT-8500X3 Massage Chair Reviews (6)
Sep 08, 2016 at 08:25 PM
We are from out of state and enjoyed the experience of purchasing our chair from Dr. Weidner! We visited the Utah showroom and tried many chairs, but really liked how the Infinity IT-8500 felt. At that time, the IT-8500x3 was a brand new offering from Infinity, so Dr. Weidner didn't have one in the showroom. We were intrigued by the additional features it offered on paper, including an improved remote, so we opted to get the updated IT-8500x3. The chair arrived very quickly and well packaged! We found it fairly simple to assemble. We soon discovered a couple issues with this new model that we feel are disappointing on the part of Infinity: 1.) The chair does not have a 45 minute auto massage as was advertised. The longest auto session offered on this new model is 30 minutes, even though the exisiting IT-8500 offers a 45 minute session. 2.) No remote holder/pouch came with this new model, so there wasn't a convenient place to store the remote during a massage or when not in use. We contacted Infinity about these issues and the support tech was understanding. Infinity promptly sent us a remote pouch (from a different chair model). Although the pouch wasn't designed for our model, it seems to work fine... it is just a different shade of brown than our chair, which is slightly aggravating. We believe a remote pouch should have been designed and included with this model before it was released to production. Overall, we've really enjoyed our chair in the first 5 months of ownership! We especially like how this chair massages the neck and shoulders. The remote is very functional and easy to use. The 3D roller feature is nice to have when a friend or relative uses the chair and wants a less or more intense massage. However, we've found that we rarely adjust the default settings during normal everyday use... but it is nice having the ability to control those apects of the massage when necessary.
Infinity IT-8500X3 Massage Chair