Infinite Therapeutics has come up with another winner - The Infinity Escape massage chair. This is an L-track roller massage chair for under $3000. Don't let the lower price fool you; this chair comes with features more commonly seen in a much more expensive chair. Mechanical foot rollers, zero gravity, 38 airbags, space saver feature, 47" roller track, and much, much more.
A portion of every sale goes to the Make-A-Wish Foundation
- 47" Extended Roller Track - The extended roller track, aka L-Track, is one of the greatest innovations in the massage chair industry. Now, chairs can address a common problematic area for a lot of people...the butt muscles! This chair has a 47" roller track to hit the gluts and piriformis muscles. Fantastic feature!
- Zero Gravity - Decompress your tired spine by reclining your new Escape into the zero gravity position and feel your back aches melt away. You can finally give your back muscles a break after a long day battling gravity.
- 38 Airbags - This chair is "covered" with airbags: shoulders, arms, wrists, buttock, waist, calves, and feet get compression and corrective therapy during your massage session.
- Spinal Correction - Clever use of shoulder and buttock airbags along with the swivel seat allow this chair to uniquely work on the alignment of your torso. You will feel like you are looser and taller when your massage chair session ends.
- 6 Mechanical Foot Rollers - Yes, you read that right...6 rollers in each foot! Combine those with the 8 airbags in each foot massage mechanism and you have the recipe for a smooth and therapeutic reflexology foot massage. This chair also comes with advanced heel rubber in the foot massage mechanism to help with any heel pain or plantar fasciitis.
- Heating Element - Relax with the spinal heating element found in your new Escape chair. Combine the heat with the back rollers and you will melt into your chair.
- Space Saving Feature - Infinity calls this their "Zero Wall" feature, wherein you can place your chair virtually against the wall when the chair is at rest so that less space is taken up by the chair.
Model Name: The Infinity Escape
Recline Angle: 116° - 183°
Massage Route: 47 Inches
Recline Angle: 116° - 183°
Power Voltage: AC100V - 240V 50Hz/60Hz
Power Consumption: 60W - 100W
Motor Voltage: DC24V
Weight: 170 lbs
Upright: 38 x 45 x 46 inches
Reclined: 38 x 70 x 34 inches
Sep 14, 2016 at 10:22 AM
Great chair. I have used it for almost 3 months since we got it in June. I like the 3D roller a lot because it really gives you a deep massage to relaxation. The hitting system is also very nice feature because it warms up my body to increase the blood flow so that I can have a better result. I am 5.3 ft and 105 lbs. This chair fits me okay but I can't get a good shoulder airbag pressure massage. You can customize your own program and it is easy to set up. I found my husband who normally hates massages, actually using it when he feels tired. And he loves the chair too. My mom is a huge fan of this chair. She uses twice a day and always falls asleep during the massage. She is 5.4 ft and 140 lbs. This chair fits her better.
The customer service is extremely pleasant and the delivery is fast. No need to order the white glove service, only take us less than 30 mins to get the chair start to work.
Overall, this chair is worthwhile your money. I will recommended it to my friends.
Jun 30, 2016 at 03:18 PM
I have wanted a massage chair ever since I sat in one at a Consumer Electronics Show back in the 80's. Finally, I decided to get one. I did a lot of research on manufacturers and retailers. Massage-Chair-Relief seemed to be supported by testimonials, so I thought I would schedule to meet Dr. Weidner at his showroom, if for nothing else, but to continue my education on massage chairs. Once in the showroom, Dr. Weidner helped me decide on manufacturers, features, and models. He was an expert on the topic. I settled on three different models and returned home, and to my internet, to continue to find out more about each and price compare. I decided on a model and found the price was right in line with any other retailers. In fact, with the lifetime labor warranty offered by Massage-Chair-Relief, a better bargain than others. I ordered my chair and soon began to receive email updates from Massage-Chair-Relief keeping me apprised of the shipping and other important information. I even received a thank you gift in the mail with some great items! Impressive!!! There was a delay in my chair arriving in my city for some reason and the white glove delivery service was not available for a week to deliver the chair. However, Dr. Weidner, in keeping with the outstanding customer service I had received the entire time, delivered and setup the chair himself. Again, impressive. As for the chair, I selected the Infinity Escape. The features are huge and the price is very reasonable. The only negative I have found with the chair is the ottoman will slowly retract, as it has a manual extension. However, that is not a huge concern in contrast to all of the other great features. My only regret regarding my selection and purchase of a massage chair, is that I did not contact Massage-Chair-Relief many years earlier and get the "at least twice daily massages" that I receive now! Thanks again Dr. Weidner!!!
Apr 12, 2016 at 10:34 AM
Loving it, Loving it! . My massage chair is so much more than I expected. I could not be happier. My thanks to you for steering me to the Infinity Escape. One of the things I like the most is the fact that the rollers go down to the base of my back. It is perfect for hitting the lower back where I have issues. Don't know if I would have found the chair without your advise.
Just wanted you to know, how much I appreciate your quick help when the wrong chair was sent. I was already impressed, but now devoted. Be sure that I will let everyone know about you and your wonderful company and service.
My husband and I were also amazed at how well the chair was packaged and everything was perfect. We used a YouTube film with the assembly. Couldn't have been easier. Norm had it put together in under an hour with no problem. So pleased.
Also I was so impressed that the gentleman from Infinity called me and assisted so quickly in getting my new chair to me. All in all, the purchase of my chair is one of my greatest experience of customer service that I have had.
Well, I have taken up enough of your time.
God bless you and your staff.
Again, thanks for all your help.
Your very satisfied customer and friend.