The Inada DreamWave massage chair (formerly known as the Inada Sogno Dreamwave) is the chair that has revolutionized the massage chair industry. This iconic massage chair boasts some innovative features that had never been seen before and, quite frankly, have not been replicated since. In 2008, the DreamWave introduced full arm massage, DreamWave seat airbag technology, true 3-D back massage, iliotibial band airbag massage, trapezia massage, award-winning body design and style, and neck airbag AND roller massage...features that had never been seen before in a massage chair.
In 2014, the DreamWave added double the amount of automated programs, consecutive session capability up to 30 minutes per session, auto-recline and auto-restore, 360 degree airbag coverage of the forearms, real heat in the seat and low back, deep shiatsu sole massage inserts, and so much more!
Today you will see the body design being copied by many of the chinese imitiation massage chairs, but you will not find a chair that puts it all together like the DreamWave. Even after all these years, it is still in a class all it's own.
It has an optical body scanning technology that will make you feel like this chair "speaks to you." Over 100 airbags will massage you in areas that you had no idea could be massaged by a chair. White Glove Service is included in this once-in-a-lifetime Japanese-made massage chair.
Read the reviews for yourself. You will not find a better made, more positively-reviewed and talked about chair anywhere. If you want the very best money can buy, look no further than the Inada Dreamwave...widely known as "the best massage chair in the world"!
The Inada DreamWave is jam packed with so many awesome features. This chair is unique in the fact that almost all of the features you are going to read about are proprietary, meaning that Inada created, and owns the rights to, the specific mechanism so you will not find this on any other chair!
The massage starts by offering awwwwwwe-inspiringDream Wave technology. This technology utilizes the rollers to do a figure eight pattern that mimics massage therapists movements during a shiatsu session. This enables the chair to massage over 1200 square inches of your body. This is the largest coverage offered from ANY massage chair.
For those of you who have been looking for a chair that will really get in and work the tops of the shoulders and neck, you have found it! This chair has a special unit that comes around and not only penetrates deep into those nagging pains in the neck but also gives gentleneck tractionas well!
As we move down the body we come to thearms and forearms massage. This chair delivers a gentle, undulating massage all the way down to your fingertips with its 20 air cells that are designed to inflate and deflate at a precisioned pace. There is nothing quite like getting your arms and hands rubbed at the end of the day to re-energize them! The airbags in the forearms now provide 360 degree coverage!
This wonderful chair also offers airbags that inflate around the hip and thigh to knead these large muscles. It also works on the IT band and provides some hip movement.
It has astretch programthat not only takes you into extension and flexion but also gives a slight rotational pull in the shoulders, mid-back and hip. Anyone who has a tight back will appreciate the stretch that this offers after your muscles have been nicely loosened up.
This chair also keeps the family in mind. There is no reason why your children should not be able to benefit from having a massage chair in your home. Inada recognizes that as well...so they have patented a setting in this chair that specializes for young people 14 and up. It's a gentler session for their developing bodies.
As well as the stretch program and youth program this beautiful recliner offers eight otherauto-programsincluding a morning and night program! But before you start your program you will be scanned by the DreamWave'soptical sensors. These are designed to find your shiatsu points which are unique to each individual, so the chair is "learning" YOUR body. After it has finished the scan it will provide you with your own totally personalized massage chair session!
The designer of this dynamic chair recliner is the world-renowned designer Toshiyuki Kita. His work has earned him a permanent place in The Museum of Modern Art in New York, the Centre Georges Pompidou in Paris, and Pinakothek der Modarne in Munich. He has taken the functionality, style and grace of massage and incorporated it into a state-of-the-art massage chair experience!
The Broadest Massage Coverage Available
More massage coverage (over 1,200 square inches) than any other massage chair in the world — let DreamWave cradle your whole body in soothing, quiet relief, shiatsu relief.
Proprietary INADA DreamWave Technoloy
A gentle, undulating figure-8 motion that mimics how a massage therapists balances the body during a shiatsu massage session.
Proprietary Shoulder Massage Unit
A proprietary neck and should massage unit — deeply massages the tops of the shoulders and back of the neck and (most remarkably) delivers gentle neck traction!
Proprietary Full Arm Shiatsu
With the full arm air shiatsu feature, 20 air cells massage each arm in a rhythmic, soothing, and carefully choreographed sequence of movements that are designed to revitalize your entire arm from your fingertips to your shoulders!
Proprietary Hip and Thigh Massage
Deep and soothing pressure to relieve tightness of these large muscles—also delivers a great massage of the "I.T." band (IlioTibial).
Proprietary and Most Capable and Complete Stretch Function You'll Find
Offers extension and flexion and gentle rotational stretching of the shoulders, mid-back and hips.
Proprietary Youth Session
A more gentle massage session specially designed for younger users (14+) allows people of all generations to enjoy the healing benefits of the DreamWave.
Optical Shiatsu Point Sensor
Shiatsu points, which differ between people, are automatically detected by the INADA optical sensors. Before you start a massage program, position the chair for comfort, then relax. When you choose your program, INADA DreamWave will begin with a scan of your back that will compare your profile to 106 stored profiles. The massage chair will than match your profile to the nearest stored profile and provide you with a totally customized massage.
INADA DreamWave offers sixteen pre-programmed massage sequences including revolutionary "Morning" and "Nighttime" programs perfected by INADA. In addition to pre-programmed massage sessions, INADA DreamWave manual programs allow you to assemble hundreds of possible massage combinations and make precise, personalized adjustments of the massage.
World-class Furniture Aesthetics
Rounding out amazing massage capabilities of the INADA DreamWave, you will also find the uncompromising design of Toshiyuki Kita. His world-renown furniture designs have earned his work a place in the permanent collections of the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)in New York, the Centre Georges Pompidou in Paris, Pinakothek der Modarne in Munich. The INADA DreamWave redefines the massage chair by blending ancient eastern therapy with modern visual appeal.
The new DreamWave also includes the following:
1. DreamWave seat massage,
2. Heated seat and back,
3. True 3-D back massage, and
4. Multiple color options,
5. Consecutive program capability providing up to 30 minute massage sessions,
6. Auto-recline and Auto restore of the chair back and ottoman,
7. 360 degree forearm airbag coverage,
8. Backlit remote control when turned on,
9. Extra bicep padding,
10. Air pump sound insulation provides one of the quietest chairs on the market,
11. Manual mode instant start-up (without initial body scan),
12. Deep shiatsu sole inserts for deep foot acupressure.
13. Smart phone pocket,
14.Synthetic upholstery with premium leather upgrade.
- Power Consumption: 170W
- Rated Time: 30 Minutes
- Kneading Speed - 3 levels; 10x per min - 32x per min
- Tapping Speed - 3 levels; 180x per min - 480x per min
- Roller Width - 3 levels: Narrow, Medium, Wide
- Back Stroke Length - 28.4" long
- DreamWave Operation Speed - 12x per min - 25x per min
- Preset Programs - Healthcare Programs:4 types; Well-Being Programs: 4 types
- Manual Selection Mode - 15 Types
- Vibration Massage Function - Back: 2 levels, Seat: 1 step
- Auto Timer - Approx. 15-30 minutes
- Leg Rest Adjustment - Approx. 10 inches
- Reclinging Angle - Approx. 120-165 degrees
- Dimensions-Upright - Approx. 37W x 55D x 48H, Reclined - 38W x 83D x 30H
- Weight - 253 lbs.
- Outer Covering - Synthetic leather (with antibacterial/dirt resistant finish) with premium leather option
- Total Motors - 13
- Total Air Cells - 101
- 3 Year Parts & Labor Warranty
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week’s issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update. Some of the most important items discussed here include: a massage chair…
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week’s issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update. Some of the most important items discussed here include: a price increase,…
In this post, Dr. Weidner interviews Thad Gerber, who is the owner of an Inada DreamWave massage chair. Thad initially chose and purchased a Luraco iRobotics 7, but soon returned…
Customer Question #1 I had a friend, who lives in Salt Lake City, visit your store this summer and he evaluated and recommended the Panasonic MA73 and Inada DreamWave massage…
We welcomed the new Inada Nest massage chair to our California showroom a couple of months ago and I finally had the chance to sit on it for an extended period of time last…
Customer Question #1 What are the differences (as far as the massage’s outcome is concerned) between the S-track and the L-track massage chairs? My Response #1 The major difference…
Some news recently that you might want to know about: Furniture For Life (FFL) is now the USA distributor for Panasonic massage chairs. FFL is the mother company for Inada and…
The motivation behind writing this article about massage chairs for tall bodies is two-fold: I get lots of calls and visits from folks who are looking for a massage chair that…
Customer Question #1 This site is amazing. I just can’t decide which chair to buy. I have been looking most closely at the Inada Dreamwave, Panasonic MA73, and Osaki 3D Pro…
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week’s issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update. Some of the most important items discussed here include: special financing…
Dr. Alan Weidner discusses the benefits of an L-track massage chair as well as the differences between the L-track and the S-track chairs.
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week’s issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update. Some of the most important items discussed here include: a reminder about…
Part 2 of a 2-part comparative review of the Inada DreamWave and the Luraco iRobotics 7 massage chairs. Part 2 deals with the primary differences between the two chairs.
A 2-part comparative review of the Inada DreamWave and the Luraco iRobotics 7 massage chairs.
The post Inada…
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week’s issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update. Some of the most important items discussed here include: some absolutely…
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week’s issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update. Some of the most important items discussed here include: an explanation…
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week’s issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update. Some of the most important items discussed here include: the addition…
Customer Question #1a Dear Alan, I have been searching for a good massage chair, but I’m having trouble deciding which chair would be best for me. Over the years I have tried…
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week’s issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update. Some of the most important items discussed here include: a price drop…
A comprehensive review of the new iRobotics 7 massage chair from Luraco.
The post Review…
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week’s issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update. Some of the most important items discussed here include: discontinued…
A discussion about the 2 new Osaki massage chair models that are made 100% in Japan, the OS-4D Pro JP Premium and the OS-JP Premium 4S.
The post Two…
Dr. Alan Weidner compares and contrasts the feature-sets of the Inada DreamWave and the Panasonic MA73 massage chairs.
The post Inada…
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week’s issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update.
The post Massage…
Inada DreamWave Massage Chair Reviews (77)
Jan 31, 2014 at 02:32 PM
This is the first message chair that I bought (if I don't count the small message pads that I owned under $100). After using it for a couple weeks I have to say that the Sogno is really phenomenal and is my best purchase in 2014 so far.
The purchase experience was a very pleasant one. I was searching for some answers on the internet regarding the Inada Sogno warranty since I was considering buying a used one somewhere else, then I found some very helpful answers by Dr Weidner and this website, and then ended up actually buying a new one here. Dr Weidner was very responsive and the price was the best I could find. The shipping was fast and was delivered in less than a week after ordering. I opted out of the white glove service since I liked to assemble it myself, and it turned out the assembly was very easy (had to admit that the chair was very heavy though).
Instead of repeating the so many positives that other reviews have covered, I just want to mention a few things that I would like to see improved in future based on my relatively short experience using the chair. I understand that different people have different taste so I want to emphasize that following are just my personal preferences.
1) The full back roller is very powerful and is one of my favorite features. However, when used with the shoulder unit, the intensity of the roller massage is greatly reduced. So I typically use the chair without the shoulder unit. The preset programs cannot tell that the shoulder unit is not being used and still activate the air bags in the shoulder unit not in use. I just wish that I could somehow use the shoulder unit without sacrificing the intensity for my upper back massage.
2) The shoulder unit may be the best on the market, but is still no where close a human hand as it simply presses on your shoulder from top without any other movement.
3) The controller can definitely use some improvement. First is where to put it during message. When I'm settled in the chair comfortably, there is no way I can put the control back to the pocket on the outside of arm set, also I may need to adjust the control in the middle of a session. So I just leave the control on my belly during massage (There should be a better way, but that's the best way I can find). Secondly, the buttons are not lighted except for the power button (even though the control is not operated by battery). So if I want to adjust the settings during a massage session, I need to either remember the buttons by feel or need to leave the light on during night massage so I can see the buttons. Thirdly, I would concur with the complaint by other reviewers here that there should be a way to memorize and recall one's personal favorite settings instead of starting from scratch every session.
With all the short comings mentioned above I still feel the Sogno is the best chair I could have bought at this day and age and I'm really enjoying it. As the doc has said, I now officially belong to the group of spoiled...
Jan 28, 2014 at 06:01 PM
After doing a over a year research on what chair would be the best for my back pain, I decided to go with the Inada Sogno. I had tried it out a couple times at a store in my area. They couldn't answer any of my questions about the chair, and even times gave me the wrong information. Thats when I reached out to Dr. Weidner at Massage-chair-relief.com. He knew it all and even more about the Sogno. At first I was a little nervous about finally purchasing my chair over the internet, but so glad I did. Dr. Weidner gave me his personal cell phone number, and never turns it off. I called him late, forgetting about the time change, and he didn't care. He talked to me about every question I had and did everything in his power to help this chair become a reality for me. He is also the only one that gives you three months trial, in case you need to return the chair. All the others gives you 30 days, and I needed this just in case the chair wasn't what I had hoped. I have had my chair for 6 weeks now, and it has given me a new lease on life. On days that I get up in the morning and can hardly walk, I sit in my chair and it helps me with the pain and helps me get thru the day. It is everything I was told it would be. I feel so blessed to have this chair. It is expensive, but it is quality and has a great warranty. I know that I will have this chair for years to come and will never get tired of sitting in it.
There was a small problem with delivery, but once Dr. Weidner found out about it, he called and took care of it for me right then, an hour later the delivery company called me and I had my chair a couple days later.
If your looking to purchase an expensive massage chair, have no fears with going with Dr. Weidner. You won't regret it, he will make sure your happy.
Jan 18, 2014 at 03:31 PM
I have had this marvelous chair about 10 days now, and have used it at least 3 times a day. First I must say that I have a lot of neck problems and hardly ever can turn my neck both directions - that is until I got this Dreamwave chair. It has fixed my neck up like it was 30 years ago. I have no neck pain now, and I can turn both ways with no problems. It is worth the price just for that!!! BUT - I am not done! All the different modes, and manual modes are so good. I have a very bad back and when I had a cheaper massage chair I had to quit using it because it was just too strong for me. I can use this one with no problems. It has levels of intensity - it has regular massage and air bag massage (not as strong) - it has youth mode which is a lighter massage. THIS CHAIR HAS IT ALL!!!! This chair is expensive - but what price can you put on your health?????
My chair will pay for itself in money I saved going to the chiropractor (no offense Dr. Weidner) and I can use it every day. I could not afford to go to the chiropractor every day!!!! I say if you want the Rolls Royce of massage chairs and you can afford it grab one of these Inada Sogno Dreamwave chairs. You will not be sorry!!! Make sure you buy it from Massage-Chair-Relief.com because they have the best price out there. Noone else has free delivery and white glove set up, plus a discount off his sales price like Dr. Weidner has. Plus if you are not in Utah, no sales tax!!! Boy did all that add up! I strongly
highly recommend them They are the best for price - and service. I researched them all.
Jan 15, 2014 at 03:21 AM
My wife bought the Sogno Dreamwave for me a couple of months ago. I decided I would wait until now so that I would have enough time to try all of the functions and test out the limits and capabilities of the chair before giving it a more comprehensive review. Here’s the bottom line up front: The Sogno Dreamwave is a great chair that delivers on its promise of a “transcendent” therapeutic massage—even if the price seems to be excessive.
As in any product, even great ones, there are positive and negative characteristics that need to be considered in a fair assessment. First, I’ll give you the positive points:
1. The chair is aesthetically pleasing and lends to the overall impression of a relaxing ambience when given the appropriate space and arrangement. It can be imposing in a small room, but with the right placement it can certainly compliment a contemporary décor.
2. The manufacturer is spot on when describing the experience as transcendent. I use the chair twice a day and thoroughly enjoy each session. Within minutes, the chair would lure me into a state of complete relaxation in which I would often feel as though I were floating on air—the experience is that good!
3. The foot massager is especially pleasing. It squeezes your feet and calves and provides such a total envelopment that no human hands can replicate.
4. The dreamwave function is another unmatched feature that even a trained masseuse would be hard pressed to replace. The gyrating hip motion and the firm grip of the side airbags on the hip and legs leave me feeling like I am gliding through water.
Now, the negative points:
1. The automatic timer shuts down each program—regardless of whether it is a preset program or a manual one—at about 15 minutes. In my opinion, this is way too short. I haven’t been able to find a way to circumvent this feature. I understand the implications behind safety and liability that Inada must consider but I think it is frustratingly constraining when a responsible user cannot control the duration of a massage session. At about the time that the session shuts down automatically is typically the time that I am in the deepest “transcendental” state of my experience in the chair. Instead of maximizing this most beneficial part of the session, I am jolted to reality by the sudden shut down and I am forced to go through the scanning procedure and start another session. This is especially aggravating when I use manual settings that I have found to my liking. This leads me to the next point.
2. I appreciate the full range of manual settings that the chair offers; however, I think it would be much easier to use if there were a programmable memory function in the chair. I have found a few manual combination settings that I truly enjoy and I often wish that I could program these settings into a memory button so that I wouldn’t have to go through a series of buttons that is time consuming. Combined with the first negative point (timer restriction), this lack of a memory function forces me to spend too much time with the controller in my hand instead of enjoying the massage.
3. The controller. While it is easy to concede that the controller tucked away in a side pocket rather than protruding from an armrest—as seen on some other chairs—is less obstructive and more aesthetically pleasing, I find that because I need to access the controller so often that I would rather have it mounted on the armrest than tucked on the side. Unless you are a tall person with long arms, it is very difficult to access the side pocket. I end up placing the controller on my stomach when I use the chair.
Overall, I am very happy with the purchase of the Inada Sogno. The only thing that beats the chair is the first –class customer service my wife and I received from Dr. Weidner. We truly appreciate the responsiveness, professionalism, and care that he provided throughout the entire process of making this big investment. Thank you.
Dec 31, 2013 at 04:09 PM
neer op de dag ongeveer % . helpen slepen langs de waren s van blockbuster , een daling van ongeveer . % en s v
n de wereld gemaakt . de grootste markt voor colgatepalmolive is latijns -amerika, die omzetdaling % in het kwar
en bingo . klik naar toronto studenten alex li verliet embiggen en jackson smylie poseren voor 's werelds groots
e brutomarge op peil te houden in volgend jaar , ondanks de hevige concurrentie , als gevolg van introductie van
[COLOR=#ff000][url=http://www.dameslaarzennederland.com/ugg-ultra-laarzen-c-29.html]UGG Ultra Laarzen[/url][/COLOR]
http://blog.christienlavin.net/?p=63 Result: chosen nickname "faldpjbp4177"; success (from first page);
http://www.bleaching-online.at/fragen-zu-risiken-bei-bleaching-blog/comment-page-1/#comment-16090 Result: chosen nickname "jokamulq3951"; success (from first page);
http://forum.ptgaming.webege.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=29885 Result: GET-timeouts 1; used x_fields.txt; chosen nickname "xetnyxqu3921"; captcha decoded (2 attempts); registered (100%); logged in; success (profile was registered successfully, but there is no permissions for creating new topic);
http://elvensarah.blogdrive.com/comments?id=7 Result: chosen nickname "enqxwzef1093"; success;
Inada DreamWave Massage Chair