The new DreamWave massage chair line takes it's namesake to a whole new level of innovation and quality. The Japanese-made DreamWave M.8LE massage chair not only offers the same features as the M.8, like entry side door-like arm rests, aromatherapy, air ionizer, neck pillow rollers, approach LED lighting, Thera-Elliptical calf kneading, and calf rollers, but it also comes in a high quality, genuine leather exterior upholstery and plush suede interior. You also get a collector's certificate and signature from the chair's designer, Ken Okuyama. Only 2000 of this exclusive model will be made available!
- Designed by Ken Okuyama - The look and feel of the M.8LE has been created by famous Ferrari designer, Ken Okuyama. It is a very handsome chair with beautiful lines. You will fall in love with it even before you sit in it.
- Collector's Certificate & Designer's Signature - Since only 2000 of the DreamWave M.8LE are being created, you will receive a collector's certificate, including the signature of Mr. Okuyama.
- Swinging Side Door Arm Rests - With the push of a button, each arm rest swings open to allow you to get into the chair like getting into a car. For folks who are elderly or in a lot of pain, getting into a massage chair can be a major hassle. The swinging open arm rest makes getting into a massage chair a breeze.
- Conscious Approach LED Lighting - If your room is a little dark and you get close to your massage chair, LED lights on the side of the arm rests light up to warn you of it's close proximity. Great idea!
- Thera-Elliptical Calf Kneading - Air cells inflate around your calves and then begin kneading your tired and sore calf muscles. It feels heavenly if you've never experienced this before. Great therapeutic addition to full body massage.
- Mechanical Calf Rollers - Speaking of the calves, the DreamWave M.8LE massage chair comes with mechanical calf rollers, an increasingly popular feature in new massage chairs. Accompanied with the Thera-Elliptical Calf Kneading, these calf rollers will give you something to look forward to every day!
- Aromatherapy - There is a discreet slot in the headrest into which you can place a few drops of your favorite essential oil to elicit whatever physiological response you seek. A subtle, but wonderful addition to the therapeutic experience of a massage chair.
- Air Ionizer - Also located in the headrest is an air ionizer, which cleans the air around your head of dust, dander, spores, and other pollutants.
- 3D L-Track Roller Mechanism - The roller track of the DreamWave M.8LE massage chair extends from the top of your neck to the bottom of your seat, plus you can adjust the depth of the rollers for a more or less intense massage experience. If you've never sat on an L-track massage chair before, you are in for a treat!
- BlueTooth Connectivity - Pair your device to the DreamWave M.8LE massage chair so you can listen to your own playlist over the stereo speakers.
- Neck Pillow Rollers - Taking a cue from the DreamWave Classic, the M.8LE has rollers in the neck pillow that allow you to get a neck massage while still using a pillow to prop your head up. The biggest drawback of neck pillows used for elevating your head for comfort is that you can't feel the rollers when they come up to the neck. Neck pillow rollers solve that problem.
- Beautiful Color Options - You will absolutely love the color options of the DreamWave M.8LE massage chair: Bordeaux, Saddle brown, and Rosso Nero (deep black leather with deep red suede). Just gorgeous color choices to fit in any decor!
- 3 Year Parts & Labor In-Home Warranty - Should anything ever go wrong with your new chair, you have a 3 year Parts & Labor warranty from DreamWave along with fantastic customer support (and, of course, Lifetime Labor Coverage from Massage Chair Relief for as long as you own your new chair)
- Space Saving Recline
- Mechanical Foot Rollers
- Zero Gravity
- Heat Technology
- Stretch Program
- 14 Auto Programs
- Shoulder Airbags
- Quad (4) Rollers
- Body Scanning Technology
- Power Consumption: 280W
- Session Time: 20 Minutes
- Roller Track Length - 49" long
- Reclinging Angle - Approx. 160 degrees
- Dimensions: Upright - Approx. 36W x 60D x 49H; Reclined - 36W x 76D x 38H
- Weight - 251 lbs.
- Upholstery - Genuine Leather leather/suede
- 3 Year Parts & Labor Warranty
- Designed/Engineered in Japan and USA
- Made in Japan
The DreamWave M.8 massage chair is currently a very popular chair. It was introduced to the world officially at the Consumer Electronic Show (CES) in Las Vegas in January of this…
Dr. Weidner covers the latest news and notes in this week’s issue of the Massage Chair Industry Update. Some of the most important items discussed here include: the new Inada DreamWave…
DreamWave M.8LE Massage Chair Reviews (0)
DreamWave® M.8LE Massage Chair