An overview for the Cozzia 16028 Massage Chair will be available soon!
A portion of every sale goes to the Make-A-Wish Foundation
- Zero Gravity - Get in the most relaxed position possible, while at the same time relieving any back pain by taking pressure off the low back joints.
- LED Remote Control - Easy to read and use remote control.
- 5 Pre-set Auto Programs - The names of the programs pretty much tell you exactly the kind of pampering you are going to get with this chair: Therapy, Stretch, Comfort, Full Air, Relax
- Adjustable Roller Intensity - Many, many expensive massage chairs don't even have a roller intensity adjustment. The 16028 has it and this feature will make the massage experience far more personal for you since you can adjust how robust the actual massage will be.
- Airbag System - Airbags strategically place in the neck, seat, back, calves, and feet.
- S-Track Roller System - The roller system is built with the shape of the human spine in mind. The S-shaped track will make you feel like you are having a fully customized massage for your unique spine. Very comfortable!
- Adjustable Roller Speed - If the roller intensity isn't enough for you to feel like you are getting the most robust massage available, simply crank up the speed of the roller massage and you will have the most intense massage possible.
- Seat Vibration - Vibration soothes the most savage beast and can also put a baby to sleep. Vibration in the seat will do much the same for you at the end of a stressful day.
Specifications for the Cozzia 16028 Massage Chair will be available soon!
To learn all the latest news in the massage chair world, check out our article library.
Feb 13, 2014 at 03:29 PM
After many years of back pain my wife convinced me that we should get a massage chair. We tried out a few name brand chairs at a local store. I then did some research and found that the Cozzia chairs were manufactured by the same company and were sold for thousands less. Dr. Weidner has the best price that we were able to find so we ordered the chair. Delivery time was very reasonable and the delivery guys were great. They didn't just leave the pallet on the curb, they actually maneuvered it under our carport. My wife and I were able to get it unpacked, situated in the back room, and running in less than an hour. We use the chair almost every day and have been extremely satisfied. There are many different massage modes and pre-programmed massages. We have both experienced a significant improvement in how our backs feel.