Cozzia introduces the 16018 massage chair, built for full body massage comfort for a fraction of the price. Standard massage chair technology, that is available in much higher-priced chairs, include S-curve roller track, airbag massage in the seat, calves, and feet, seat vibration, easy to use and easy to see LCD remote control, and 3 auto programs which makes it incredibly easy to get started after a long day of work.
A portion of every sale goes to the Make-A-Wish Foundation
- S-Track Backrest - the roller system is set up in an S-curve track to follow the curvatures of the spine. This makes for a very comfortable massage.
- Built-In Castors - Castors make the chair a breeze to move, should you want to move it around in the room where it sits, or if you want to move it to a different part of the house or business.
- Seat Vibration - In concert with airbags in the seat, vibration is added to bring a sense of total relaxation...particularly nice if you sit all day on a chair.
- LCD Remote Display - Easy to see, easy to follow, the well lit LCD remote display makes using your massage chair intuitively simple. Sitting on a pedestal, the remote is easily accessible as well.
- Massage Roller Intensity Adjustment - If your massage is too strong or not strong enough, the 16018 has a roller intensity adjustment that is normally only seen on more expensive massage chairs. A very handy feature to have to accommodate the sensitivity of everyone in your home or business.
- Airbag Massage - In addition to the back rollers, this chair boasts airbag compression massage in the seat, calves, and feet.
- 3 Auto Programs - Sit down, press a button, and "presto" you are now engaged in a full body massage without another thing to worry about during the 15-minute session.
To learn all the latest news in the massage chair world, check out our article library.
Cozzia 16018 Massage Chair Reviews (0)
Cozzia 16018 Massage Chair