Yes, we do ship internationally. We have shipped our massage chairs to Australia, Azerbaijan, Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Denmark, Egypt, England, Finland, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Greece, India, Iraq, Italy, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Romania, Saudi Arabia, and Sweden, among other countries. However, there are some things you need to know if you want us to ship your new chair outside of the continental US:
- You will need to contact us and give us your shipping address so that we can get an accurate shipping quote. You cannot order directly from the website since those prices do not include international shipping costs. Ocean freight is the least expensive and most common mode of transportation for international orders. You will be contacted when your chair arrives at your port and then you will be responsible for getting it to clear customs and then for transporting it to your home from the port. Ocean freight orders can take anywhere from 15-45 days in transit. Air freight can take 5-7 business days, but it is usually much more expensive. Air freight usually, but not always, includes door-to-door delivery once the chair clears customs.
- International orders will be paid for by wire transfer. Once you have agreed to the price of the chair and the shipping costs, we will send you an invoice and our wiring information for you to arrange payment. Once the wire transfer is complete, your chair will be ordered and shipped.
- Free shipping and the bonus gifts do not apply on international orders. The 90-day money back guarantee does apply, but you will be responsible for shipping costs back to the US. A full refund will be issued only if the chair is in the same condition that you received it, without damage or blemish. The cost to repair any damage or blemish not covered by the warranty, once it gets back to the US, will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Warranties on all chairs are applicable only for the continental US. Once the chairs leave US soil, the warranties are null and void. Should anything happen to your chair in transit, shipping insurance would cover the cost of the damage or replacement. Make sure you look over the chair once you receive it to make sure there is no shipping damage. If you need replacement parts for your chair, we can help you get those parts. Most massage chair companies will send you needed parts, at your expense. You can always call the massage chair companies in the USA for help diagnosing any problems and to determine which part you may need.
- Most countries have customs, duty, and/or import taxes/fees that they place on the chairs when they arrive in your country. You will be responsible for those fees so make sure you are aware of how much those taxes/fees are before you purchase your new chair.
- Some countries have 220V, rather than the customary 110V of the US and Canada. If this is so, you will need to purchase a step-up/step-down transformer to make the conversion possible. If you do NOT get a transformer, you will damage your new chair. If you get your own transformer, make sure that you get one that can handle the wattage of the massage chair you are getting.