WHEN Janice Maddock began suffering from crippling pains and stiffness in her neck, shoulders and back four years ago, she presumed her aches were down to the stress of caring for her elderly mother, who had passed away earlier that year. Yet very soon, everyday life became almost impossible to manage for the 59-year-old child care development adviser from Ruislip, west London.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Health Beat: Artificial disc a new option for back pain - November 17, 2017
- 10 Reasons Your Neck and Shoulders Hurt While Running - November 17, 2017
- Is Pregabalin an Effective Treatment for Chronic Sciatica? - November 17, 2017
- HealthWatch: Artificial Disc Replacement: New Option for Back Pain - November 16, 2017
- This Is the Best Sleep Position for Your Health, According to Doctors - November 16, 2017