WHEN Janice Maddock began suffering from crippling pains and stiffness in her neck, shoulders and back four years ago, she presumed her aches were down to the stress of caring for her elderly mother, who had passed away earlier that year. Yet very soon, everyday life became almost impossible to manage for the 59-year-old child care development adviser from Ruislip, west London.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Acupuncture Confirmed Potent Deterrent of Hurt - January 15, 2018
- Breaking The Stress Of Hurt - January 11, 2018
- How to Prevent and Cope with Back Problems - January 8, 2018
- What can someone do about shoulder problems? - January 4, 2018
- How Fallen Arches Can Cause Low Back Problems - January 1, 2018