WHEN Janice Maddock began suffering from crippling pains and stiffness in her neck, shoulders and back four years ago, she presumed her aches were down to the stress of caring for her elderly mother, who had passed away earlier that year. Yet very soon, everyday life became almost impossible to manage for the 59-year-old child care development adviser from Ruislip, west London.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- 3 super-easy ways to de-stress at work in under a minute – Well+Good - May 26, 2017
- Healthy stress defined, coping mechanisms suggested – Uniontown Herald Standard - May 26, 2017
- 4 science-backed ways to be less stressed and more productive at work – CNBC - May 26, 2017
- Exercises for neck pain: These 4 exercises will get rid of your neck pain – India.com - May 26, 2017
- How to stop stress and anxiety wreaking havoc with your gut health – Netdoctor - May 25, 2017