WHEN Janice Maddock began suffering from crippling pains and stiffness in her neck, shoulders and back four years ago, she presumed her aches were down to the stress of caring for her elderly mother, who had passed away earlier that year. Yet very soon, everyday life became almost impossible to manage for the 59-year-old child care development adviser from Ruislip, west London.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Signs of stress that must be addressed – White Mountain Independent - March 27, 2017
- Many ways to treat persistent back pain – The News-Press - March 27, 2017
- 5 Skin Conditions That Get Worse with Stress (and How to Chill) – Shape Magazine - March 27, 2017
- Alleviating neck and shoulder pain by professional manipulation and acupuncture – Galway Advertiser - March 27, 2017
- The Modern Man’s Guide To Stress – FashionBeans - March 24, 2017