WHEN Janice Maddock began suffering from crippling pains and stiffness in her neck, shoulders and back four years ago, she presumed her aches were down to the stress of caring for her elderly mother, who had passed away earlier that year. Yet very soon, everyday life became almost impossible to manage for the 59-year-old child care development adviser from Ruislip, west London.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- 8 easy ways to improve back pain at any age – Personal Liberty Digest - September 20, 2017
- School’s in Session – And So Is Back Pain – To Your Health - September 20, 2017
- How to stop your neck pain headache with these tips – Body and Soul - September 20, 2017
- How to ease that back pain – New Vision - September 20, 2017
- A Guaranteed Method For Treating Neck Injuries – Massage Magazine - September 19, 2017