A great email from a customer this last week asking about which massage chair would be best for working the area between the shoulder blades in the upper back. Great question because so many people ask about that. I hope his question and my response help you in your massage chair due diligence, too!
Hello, I’m researching massage chairs. My interest is for a chair that gives a very firm massage “deep tissue”. My pain is just to the left of my spine between my shoulder blades. I believe it is posture related and the rombus muscle. I have pain on the front of my sternum as the twisted know on my back pulls the rib. i’ve seen PT and they said I have a “slipped rib”. anyways, massage helps. I don’t really care about leg, foot , arm massage. Just interested in the best back massager that is firm and strong. I read that inada chairs are the best. however, i don’t really care about all the fluff. just want back, shoulders and maybe neck. Osaka chairs seem like a better value and probably more appropriate for me. Panasonic chairs might be an option. Do you have any suggestions for something about upper back between the shoulder blades?
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Can You Finance a Massage Chair? - July 17, 2019
- Massage Chairs for Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS)?? - July 1, 2019
- Made in Japan or America or China – a valuable insight - June 18, 2019
- DreamWave M.8 vs. DreamWave Classic - June 12, 2019
- Will Insurance Pay for Your New Massage Chair? - June 11, 2019