Some people want to get a massage chair or two (or more) for a commercial setting, i.e. a dentist office, a spa, or a chiropractic office. I have plenty of calls for situations like this. The typical questions involve what chair or chairs would be optimal for that type of a setting and what factors should be considered when making that decision. I answered one such question in an email from a fellow named George who is looking for some chairs for a dental office and thought I’d share my response with you here.
1. For a low end chair, I might suggest the IT-8500. It is a very popular chair with a pretty good track record for breakdowns (or lack thereof). The Osaki OS-7075R is a popular choice too, especially with the headband, which may be something that appeals to you as a denstis. The Osaki OS-7200H is another option. Good chair, but doesn’t have the mechanical foot rollers that the other two models have.
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Checking Out the Human Touch Novo! - September 30, 2016
- Mail Bag: Best ITB massage; L-Track suggestion; DreamWave vs. Flex 3S - September 22, 2016
- Quick Hits – New Massage Chair Models; Inada Award; New Infinity Digs - September 15, 2016
- L-Track: What’s the Big Deal? - August 1, 2016
- Inada DreamWave vs. Luraco iRobotics 7 (Part 2) - June 29, 2016