Some people want to get a massage chair or two (or more) for a commercial setting, i.e. a dentist office, a spa, or a chiropractic office. I have plenty of calls for situations like this. The typical questions involve what chair or chairs would be optimal for that type of a setting and what factors should be considered when making that decision. I answered one such question in an email from a fellow named George who is looking for some chairs for a dental office and thought I’d share my response with you here.
1. For a low end chair, I might suggest the IT-8500. It is a very popular chair with a pretty good track record for breakdowns (or lack thereof). The Osaki OS-7075R is a popular choice too, especially with the headband, which may be something that appeals to you as a denstis. The Osaki OS-7200H is another option. Good chair, but doesn’t have the mechanical foot rollers that the other two models have.
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- The New Luraco iRobotics 7 PLUS Massage Chair - September 13, 2018
- Review of the Osaki Pro Maestro Massage Chair - August 8, 2018
- Why Don’t Both Arm’s Airbags Inflate at the Same Time? - August 6, 2018
- The New Human Touch Novo XT2! - July 24, 2018
- Review of Infinity Presidential Massage Chair - June 12, 2018