I get asked a lot about the difference between the Panasonic 30004, 30005, 30006, and 30007 massage chairs. After taking the time to learn of the differences, it really all boils down to 2 words…”air bags”. The main difference between all these chairs, besides the price, is the number of airbags that each model has. The new, made-in-Japan 30007 massage chair has waist, hip, and shoulder air bags that the others don’t boast. Here is a chart from the Panasonic website, showing the differences between the 4 models:
Panasonic Massage Chair Comparison Chart
The basic massage mechanism, design, and look is essentially the same for all 4 models. You’ll notice that the 30007 has a wood accented arm rest and the little shoulder “wings” that massage the back of the shoulders (subscapularis muscle area). All models are made with synthetic leather. The 30007 is the only model made in Japan.
Well, there you go…if you are shopping for a new Panasonic 30000 series massage chair and are not sure which one to go with, I hope this helps in some way for you.
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- New Massage Chair Models! - December 11, 2018
- Give the Gift of a Massage Chair this Holiday Season - December 10, 2018
- Advantage: Massage Chair Relief - November 29, 2018
- Massage Chair Relief on the Road! - November 20, 2018
- More Info About the Human Touch Novo XT2 - November 9, 2018