This last month we have made some changes to the Massage-Chair-Relief.com website to make it better and more convenient for our visitors. Here are just a few of the things that we have done for you…
1. added a Google Map of our location on the home page. Now that we have a showroom, we get lots of inquiries as to where we are located. This map makes it easy to put in your origination address and then get directions to Massage Chair Relief. Easy as pie!
2. added a “Bestseller List” of our top-selling massage chairs in each price category. This should help those of you who are shopping to know what others are deciding upon when it comes to getting a massage chair. We have broken up the categories by price: under $2000, between $2001-$3000, between $3001-$4000, and over $4000. Our top 2 selling massage chairs just happen to be priced over $4000: the Sogno PLUS massage chair (#1), and the HT-1650 massage chair (#2) . This bestsellers list also has the price of the chair along with stock availability for shipping.
3. added a “Product Review” section for each massage chair model at the bottom of every product page. You can also access the review by clicking on the “Submit a Customer Review Today” link under the “Add to Cart” button of each product page. Now, when you get a massage chair model that we carry, whether you bought it from us or not, you can go onto the product page and give your two cents worth about the chair. I really appreciate constructive praise and criticism as a shopper. It helps educate me of things I need to be aware of a product. So, your review will help others make a decision about whether to get a particular model or not. We welcome your opinion.
4. added Estimated Delivery Times for each massage chair. We have put up an estimated delivery date for “Standard Delivery”, “White Glove Service”, and “Express Delivery”. Now, these times are just well-educated estimates, based on the shipping company’s estimate and our experience. But, I will tell you that when it comes to shipping a massage chair, nothing is certain!! Just use these dates as guidelines. Often the chair comes earlier than the estimated time, but once in a great while, takes longer. But, at least this feature will give you a good idea of what you can plan on for delivery.
5. added a “Product Photos” section on each product page. Over the next couple of weeks, we will be adding every possible photo we can find for each massage chair model. We want you to see everything you can about the chair, especially if you don’t get much of an opportunity to sit in one.
6. we altered slightly our showroom hours. We used to be open until 8:00 p.m. Monday – Friday. This served us well before Christmas, but now we are good to close up shop at 7:00 p.m. during the week.
We have lots of other plans, but this should be enough to keep your shopping experience positive for the time being.
Have a super day!
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Massage Chairs for Bigger Bodies! - August 21, 2019
- Massage Chairs or Massage Therapists: Which Is Better? - August 13, 2019
- Make-A-Wish Foundation & Massage Chair Relief - August 9, 2019
- New Massage Chair Relief Store Coming to Arizona!! - August 7, 2019
- Review of the DreamWave M.8 Massage Chair - July 24, 2019