The weather has no effect on human aliments according to a recent study. the article suggests that the effects by the weather on the body are psychological rather than physical. It also suggests that so many people blame events that are beyond their control, such as the weather on their health. The article goes on to suggest that people who believe that their health is being affected by weather should focus on situations they can control to increase their well being.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- This Woman’s Journey Of Recovery From Chronic Inflammation Will Inspire You Today – Prevention.com - October 20, 2017
- SKLZ Extends Massage and Recovery Product Line – Markets Insider - October 20, 2017
- Therapy robot starts giving massages in Singapore – New Atlas - October 20, 2017
- Healthy lifestyle behavior and risk of long duration troublesome neck pain or low back pain among men and women … – Dove Medical Press - October 19, 2017
- Chiropractic care offers a noninvasive, nonpharmacologic way to manage pain – Sioux City Journal - October 19, 2017