The weather has no effect on human aliments according to a recent study. the article suggests that the effects by the weather on the body are psychological rather than physical. It also suggests that so many people blame events that are beyond their control, such as the weather on their health. The article goes on to suggest that people who believe that their health is being affected by weather should focus on situations they can control to increase their well being.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- 5 Common Chronic Pain Triggers And How To Avoid Them - December 12, 2017
- Spine Surgery myths and facts - December 12, 2017
- How 3 spine surgeons resolve common complaints - December 12, 2017
- Chiropratic Expert Dr. Mary Negri, DC: Backpack Safety - December 11, 2017
- Ask the Expert: What steps can you take to prevent back pain? - December 11, 2017