The weather has no effect on human aliments according to a recent study. the article suggests that the effects by the weather on the body are psychological rather than physical. It also suggests that so many people blame events that are beyond their control, such as the weather on their health. The article goes on to suggest that people who believe that their health is being affected by weather should focus on situations they can control to increase their well being.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Massage therapy relieves a variety of ailments beyond aches and … – The Keene Sentinel - August 22, 2017
- Stress heightens fear of threats from the past – Science Daily - August 22, 2017
- How Yoga and Meditation Can Biologically Reverse Stress – Brit + Co - August 22, 2017
- When Stress Hormone Falters, People’s Health May Suffer – Carlisle Sentinel - August 21, 2017
- 4 simple ways to reduce stress – WYFF Greenville - August 21, 2017