The weather has no effect on human aliments according to a recent study. the article suggests that the effects by the weather on the body are psychological rather than physical. It also suggests that so many people blame events that are beyond their control, such as the weather on their health. The article goes on to suggest that people who believe that their health is being affected by weather should focus on situations they can control to increase their well being.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- New nerve stimulator improves back pain management – KING5.com - June 22, 2017
- Steal Googlers’ Secret for Avoiding Burnout in a High-Stress Job – Inc.com - June 22, 2017
- Have any back pains? Study says that some medications you think work, don’t – FOX 61 - June 22, 2017
- Yoga and Meditation Can Change People’s Genes, Study Says – TIME - June 22, 2017
- Rejecting back surgery – Harvard Health - June 21, 2017