I received an email notification from Infinite Therapeutics late yesterday afternoon that they are increasing the price of their IT-8100, IT-8500, and Iyashi models…beginning tomorrow, Friday October 11, 2013! We are to have our prices upgraded by end-of-day 10/11/13.
Yes, fairly short notice but that is why I am posting the price increase everywhere (blog, email list, Facebook, Twitter, Google +). I want everyone to know about this because there are so many people looking at the IT-8500 and the new Iyashi that are chewing on whether they want to take the plunge or not. This price increase may motivate you to take action TODAY.
Both the IT-8500 and Iyashi models have been wildly popular and I know, because of that, that there are plenty of folks who will be flabbergasted when they re-visit my site tomorrow or over the weekend and see the price increases. As much as I have been receiving calls already this morning, I know I will be getting inundated with frustrated massage chair shoppers over this weekend and the weeks ahead when they return and see the new pricing.
Here is the new pricing schedule:
1. IT-8500 – the sale price will jump from $3695 to $3995 – an increase of $300.
2. Iyashi – the sale price will jump from $4895 to $5295 – an increase of $400.
3. IT-8100 – the sale price will jump from $2495 to $2695 – an increase of $200.
Infinite Therapeutics is discontinuing the IT-8200 model altogether. The price will not change on that model, but no new inventory will be brought in once the existing inventory is gone. For your information, the price on the IT-8200 is still $3195, after the instant savings discount.
The discounted sale price of the IT-7800 is actually dropping from $1795 to $1695.
So, Alan, if you have been thinking of getting any of these models, especially for Christmas, you might want to act NOW to avoid the price jump that starts first thing tomorrow morning. You can click the links above and place your order online or give me a call at 888-259-5380 and I can take your order over the phone. Needless to say I have already received quite a few calls and emails this morning about this increase.
You can also give me a call if you have any other questions about these price changes. Again, you can reach me at 888-259-5380. I will be available all day today to take your calls.
Dr. Alan Weidner
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Massage Chairs or Massage Therapists: Which Is Better? - August 13, 2019
- Make-A-Wish Foundation & Massage Chair Relief - August 9, 2019
- New Massage Chair Relief Store Coming to Arizona!! - August 7, 2019
- Review of the DreamWave M.8 Massage Chair - July 24, 2019
- Can You Finance a Massage Chair? - July 17, 2019