I just love getting emails from massage chair shoppers. They represent what folks are really thinking about and concerned about based on their particular circumstances. I received this question from a podiatrist and it covers some good issues that many shoppers may be considering.
I’m starting my research on massage chairs to add to my podiatry practice. I would like to find a chair less than $4000 that I can use for patients and employees as a free benefit. Also would like the chair to allow me to work on their feet while they get a massage. Any suggestions?
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Infinity Presidential vs. Genesis vs. Imperial - February 22, 2018
- Review of the Luraco Legend Massage Chair - February 16, 2018
- Ogawa Smart 3D vs. Ogawa Touch 3D - February 5, 2018
- CES and Massage Chairs – 2018 - January 22, 2018
- 3D L-Track & The New Infinity Presidential Massage Chair - December 18, 2017