I just love getting emails from massage chair shoppers. They represent what folks are really thinking about and concerned about based on their particular circumstances. I received this question from a podiatrist and it covers some good issues that many shoppers may be considering.
I’m starting my research on massage chairs to add to my podiatry practice. I would like to find a chair less than $4000 that I can use for patients and employees as a free benefit. Also would like the chair to allow me to work on their feet while they get a massage. Any suggestions?
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Pre-Owned Massage Chair Directory Update - May 9, 2017
- Human Touch Novo XT Review (Condensed!) - May 2, 2017
- Quick Hits – New Panasonic Distributor; new ZeroG model; DreamWave Price Increase - April 24, 2017
- Review: Novo XT Massage Chair by Human Touch - April 19, 2017
- Massage Chairs Roller System: 2 Rollers vs. 4 Rollers - April 12, 2017