I just love getting emails from massage chair shoppers. They represent what folks are really thinking about and concerned about based on their particular circumstances. I received this question from a podiatrist and it covers some good issues that many shoppers may be considering.
I’m starting my research on massage chairs to add to my podiatry practice. I would like to find a chair less than $4000 that I can use for patients and employees as a free benefit. Also would like the chair to allow me to work on their feet while they get a massage. Any suggestions?
Latest posts by Dr. Alan Weidner (see all)
- Review of the Osaki Pro Maestro Massage Chair - August 8, 2018
- Why Don’t Both Arm’s Airbags Inflate at the Same Time? - August 6, 2018
- The New Human Touch Novo XT2! - July 24, 2018
- Review of Infinity Presidential Massage Chair - June 12, 2018
- Luraco iRobotics 7 vs. Luraco Legend - May 9, 2018